How do I get games I downloaded online from xbox 360 to xbox one

Discus and support How do I get games I downloaded online from xbox 360 to xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got minecraft xbox 360 and I have no idea how to get it on xbox one, or if its even possible 156eb9cb-48b1-41a5-8145-e18e002915bd Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by axicos, Apr 15, 2019 at 4:33 PM.

1. axicos
    axicos Guest

I got minecraft xbox 360 and I have no idea how to get it on xbox one, or if its even possible

:)

2. LordCthuhlu117 Win User

Sadly you need to get the xbox one edition or the windows 10 cross compatible version.
  3. HyperRiche Win User

Hi, you have to buy minecraft for xbox one, these are two different version as he said XBF Brad A
  4. Smwutches Win User

You would have to purchase the One version in order to play it on the One.

Otherwise, for any games that are backwards compatible (Minecraft is not), they would show as ready to install in your Games and Apps.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Axicos,

Thanks for comingto the forums with your question. Unfortunately, the Xbox 360 version will not work on the Xbox one. They are two different versions. There is an Xbox one version and a better together version. If you are wanting to use your saves from the
    360 here is a guide how to
    save them to the cloud
    . Note they will only work with the Xbox one version. Here is an article how to

transfer worlds on Xbox one.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. AWildYamiEnters Win User

Thema:

1. How do I get games I downloaded online from xbox 360 to xbox one - Similar Threads - games downloaded online

2. Actualizar y descargar juegos online[Update and download online games]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Actualizar y descargar juegos online[Update and download online games]: He borrado un juego sin querer al rechazar una actualización de un juego,y ahora tengo que instalarlo de nuevo pero el juego es MUY pesado,¿hay alguna alternativa para hacer llegar este contenido...
  3. Fortnite has been downloaded but now that pokkeding indicates that online games are...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fortnite has been downloaded but now that pokkeding indicates that online games are...: Die blokkade opheffen gaat niet lukken met de stappen die het systeem aangeeft ( instellingen-> account -> familieinstellingen-> familieleden beheren... Wat moet ik daar aanklikken/aanpassen? Ik...
  4. I can not download the game elder scrolls online

in XBoX on Windows
    I can not download the game elder scrolls online: Hello, I bought an xbox game pass gold subscription, but I can not download the game elder scrolls online, only the buy button is available, how do I start the game?...
  5. Broken disc - will I lose my game progress buying and downloading it online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Broken disc - will I lose my game progress buying and downloading it online?: My son's Battlefront disc was cracked in half by his little brother. I am going to buy it online and download it. Will it wipe out his game progress? Thanks. 6debd0c5-11b5-42bf-b053-553602841953
  6. My downloaded games will not let me connect to the online servers.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My downloaded games will not let me connect to the online servers.: So my onilne free to play downloaded games will not let me connect to their servers for some odd reason...I believe it may be because I am a preview member but I am not sure...I didn't find out I...
  7. Can't figure out how to download Xbox360 online games onto Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't figure out how to download Xbox360 online games onto Xbox One: So basically I have the Game of Thrones Season pass downloaded from the online store on my xbox360. However, when I go to the store on my xbox one to download it there, it says I need to...
  8. Error on my gold subscription, i can't play online but i can download the free gold games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error on my gold subscription, i can't play online but i can download the free gold games: in my subscriptions says that is active, but when i try to play online, the game ask me for a gold subscription, also i can't create groups for chat i can play the games with gold that are in my...
  9. Downloaded games can only be run online on LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloaded games can only be run online on LIVE: I replaced my Xbox360 console because of the RROD old one. I used the original harddisk on new Xbox360. It works. Here is the issue: The games I purchased before in the original harddisk can be...
  10. xbox gold will let me download games but wont let me play online says i need gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox gold will let me download games but wont let me play online says i need gold subscription: xbox gold will let me download games but wont let me play online says i need gold subscription 64e41004-1a53-454a-83fa-2f95b783f513