How do I get invited to alpha ring?

Discus and support How do I get invited to alpha ring? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've been on beta ring for quite some time now and was wondering how I get invited to alpha ring submitted by /u/TheDepressedBlobfish [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheDepressedBlobfish, Jul 29, 2019.

1. How do I get invited to alpha ring?

I've been on beta ring for quite some time now and was wondering how I get invited to alpha ring

submitted by /u/TheDepressedBlobfish
    [link] [comments]

/u/TheDepressedBlobfish, Jul 29, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

How get alpha/alpha skip head ?

There is only a limited number of free slots in Alpha/Alpha Skip Ahead.

If someone in Alpha/Alpha Skip Ahead leaves, or is removed due to inactivity, participants in Beta are invited to Alpha. However, Beta participant invitations are sent out to those, that leave valuable feedback, find bugs, and are most active in the beta
    group.

So it's not how long you are in the program, but how valuable your input and bug reporting was in the past.

Added to the fact that invitations are only sent out if there is new room in Alpha, you might have to wait a while to get invited. Just provide good feedback and be patient.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

xbox insider program how dose one get an invite to alpha ring status

as StuartATrueRed states, it is all down to accurate reports. The more you file bug reports, the greater the chance that when they need to top up the Alpha rings, you will get an invite.

if you do get an invite to Alpha or Alpha Skip Ahead, be prepared for lots of bugs and issues.
  4. zl DiviNe lz Win User

Alpha ring

You must be invited to become an Alpha Insider or Alpha Skip Ahead Insider, to do so You must Very active in Xbox, doing missions and report the bugs You see in the system, as much as You do this, so You Will be Very close to become an Alpha Insider. You
    must be at least in Delta preview to become an Alpha Insider, but You Just need to be an Insider to be invited to become an Alpha Skip Ahead, but this one is very rare to be invited and there is a certain number of people to be invited, no more than that,
    If You were not invited to be Alpha Skip Ahead certain time, so You must wait a Second chance when they Will invite New members.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox Insider Alpha

The Alpha group is invite only. Keep doing what you are doing, giving feedback, and bug reports when you come across them. Eventually you might get invited.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Can I join the Alpha group ?

The level and time you spend in the program doesn't count for access to the Alpha group.

There is only a limited space for Alpha participants. If an existing Alpha participant leaves the Alpha group, or gets removed due to inactivity, Beta participants with a good activity record get an invitation.

It depends on the activity, and the quality of the feedback you sent while in the Beta ring if you get an invitation.

So there are two factors for getting an invitation.

You can't influence the first factor: Free space in the Alpha group. You will have to be patient and wait for someone to leave or be removed due to inactivity.

But the second factor, sending quality feedback and participating in the quests, will raise your chance to get an invitation in case a slot in the Alpha group becomes free.

So don't give up. Continue to give good feedback, and have patience.
Thema:

How do I get invited to alpha ring?

1. How do I get invited to alpha ring? - Similar Threads - invited alpha ring

2. New invites on Alpha Skip Ahead soon

in XboX Insiders
    New invites on Alpha Skip Ahead soon: [IMG] submitted by /u/costinilie [link] [comments]
  3. Alpha-Skip-Ahead Invitations

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha-Skip-Ahead Invitations: [IMG] submitted by /u/ExtraHalo736479 [link] [comments]
  4. Invitation Alpha

in XboX Insiders
    Invitation Alpha: Bonjour, cela fait 4ans que je suis dans le programme Xbox Insider j'aimerais savoir comment faire pour recevoir une invition pour être testeur Alpha je suis Français... Merci a tous. Hello, it's...
  5. I just wanted to make a quick post and say thank you for inviting me info Alpha Skip Ahead!

in XboX Insiders
    I just wanted to make a quick post and say thank you for inviting me info Alpha Skip Ahead!: Title. I just wanted to say thank you for inviting me and congrats to everyone else who got in too. I'm very excited to see where we can take the platform form next in the future! submitted by...
  6. Thanks To The Alpha Skip-Ahead Invite Supporters!

in XboX Insiders
    Thanks To The Alpha Skip-Ahead Invite Supporters!: A quick, top-level post to thank Xbox Staffers and Helpers for your always-on support of this subreddit and other platforms MS/XB utilizes to communicate with it’s Insiders. A very loud THANK YOU...
  7. Question about my invite to the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring

in XboX Insiders
    Question about my invite to the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring: If I join into the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring if I start exspirienceing serious issues with my console being in the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring. will I be able to go back to the Beta Ring and still have the...
  8. When does Xbox send a wave of Alpha Ring invites out?

in XboX Insiders
    When does Xbox send a wave of Alpha Ring invites out?: submitted by /u/Kpryz [link] [comments]
  9. xbox insider program how dose one get an invite to alpha ring status

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox insider program how dose one get an invite to alpha ring status: how do i get an invite to alpha ring stauts d47d17b6-2455-43b0-862a-58e453d4d641
  10. Can someone invite me to ring alpha angina I was in it but then something happened now I’m ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone invite me to ring alpha angina I was in it but then something happened now I’m ...: I was in preview alpha but now I’m in omega can someone invite me to alpha ring please 57026ff1-b32a-49a1-80c7-514b2d623059