How do I get Microsoft to quit spamming me on my console with alerts for MS Rewards?

Discus and support How do I get Microsoft to quit spamming me on my console with alerts for MS Rewards? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm been being spammed with "Treat yourself to a $5 Xbox gift card" messages since yesterday. I have had dozens, often more than one a minute. It's... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GrfxGawd, Oct 8, 2021.

1. /u/GrfxGawd
    /u/GrfxGawd Guest

How do I get Microsoft to quit spamming me on my console with alerts for MS Rewards?

I'm been being spammed with "Treat yourself to a $5 Xbox gift card" messages since yesterday. I have had dozens, often more than one a minute. It's making playing a game, or especially watching subtitled shows, very difficult to near impossible.
    (Sorry I can 't post a screenshot, but it seems since I last posted, we can't do that anymore.)

submitted by /u/GrfxGawd
    [link] [comments]

/u/GrfxGawd, Oct 8, 2021
  2. Fembot-D0A580E6-4607 Win User

Anyone else getting spam messages about raffles

My friend who doesn't use these forums has been getting them, I have been getting them. MS need to do something. We don't pay for gold membership to be constantly spammed about pizza and free PS4s.

It's quite a problem.
  3. PsykoMrSnugglez Win User

get up on your game guys this isnt cool

stop freaking spamming it all this goes to my *** email ive reposted this damn thing in the liev rewards sectiob but alas you guys dont have a *** delete topic button for us so how the hell do i get your stupid @@@ to quit spamming my email ?
  4. BobMcBobGuy Win User

Can't update contact preferences XBOX Live

I would appreciate a step by step guide on how to get rid of MS spam from a console or however else... the normal way (unsubscribe link) is not working
  5. jefflins Win User

Never Received My Free Games

Hi, and thanks for the response.

With regard to the accounts, I don't use any of them except the one I used to log in here, but it was confusing at the time because the others were just required to set up other MS products. So it's always been this one which is hooked up to my normal email.
    It's also where I get my notices from MS with regard to renewing my xbox gold, and in fact it was this most current renewal which reminded me about the whole thing again. As for spam, I guess it could have gone to the spam folder, but it's gmail and automatically
    clears the spam periodically, so if for some reason that note went to spam, it's not there anymore. And i thought I had checked spam periodically, but I don't recall for sure. Note that my normal MS emails, such as the renewal notification, do not go to
    spam.
  6. The REAL Kyouma Win User

Xbox One Profile

I have trouble connecting to certain friends too. And I am having the same problem woth the service alert. How about calling them when the service alert is resovled and asking fpr help fixing the problem instead of posting about compensation. Instead of
    getting help you will most likely get your post deleted as spam is you or pthers starting demanding to be compensated a problem that could be connected to your Nat settings and not necessarily due to Microsoft or Xbox Live.
Thema:

1. How do I get Microsoft to quit spamming me on my console with alerts for MS Rewards? - Similar Threads - Microsoft quit spamming

2. More Problems with Microsoft Mahjong with Daily Challenges

in XBoX Games and Apps
    More Problems with Microsoft Mahjong with Daily Challenges: Hi again, I still am unable to use the Microsoft Mahjong game (won't download new daily challenges), but I keep trying to fix the problem. I uninstalled it again, and now I can't reinstall it. It...
  3. Does Microsoft have a Microsoft insider Twitter?

in XboX Insiders
    Does Microsoft have a Microsoft insider Twitter?: I stumbled upon a verified Twitter page titled "Microsoft Insider" and was wondering if it was legit ? They appeared to be doing xbox series x restock pre-orders basically paying it upfront so...
  4. Question - I have been playing the Premium Microsoft Jigsaw and have quite a number of ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question - I have been playing the Premium Microsoft Jigsaw and have quite a number of ...: As stated above, I have been playing Premium Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles since I purchased the package, and have a lot of completed puzzles. Is there a way to delete the puzzles which have been...
  5. You won't get help with Microsoft Jigsaw so you may as well quit trying

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You won't get help with Microsoft Jigsaw so you may as well quit trying: The freezing issue has been going on forever, and they won't fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/why-does-microsoft-jigsaw-keep-fr......
  6. Microsoft Minesweeper quit working and cannot download to reinstrall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Minesweeper quit working and cannot download to reinstrall: Microsoft Minesweeper quit working, so uninstalled and tried to download to reinstall. When I hit the "Get" button nothing happens, either in Edge or IE. Havw the same problem with a couple of...
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw quit working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw quit working: Microsoft Jigsaw quit 1-2 months ago on my PC weeks ago. It opens and does not load puzzles. this is very frustration since I have paid for full version and earned a lot of coins for my...
  8. Microsoft Bingo quit before I was finished, lost 300 credits, and my luggages

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo quit before I was finished, lost 300 credits, and my luggages: My last game I was playing the game hung up, and said "the game I was trying to enter was no longer available" yet I was at the end of the match, and had purchased a third round of 5 bingo balls....
  9. microsoft quit playing games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft quit playing games: ive talked to three people and have been juggled around for three days i want an answer on my achievement problem. do your jobs 34c44fb3-bda5-4cb2-a35d-eed8a18d4769
  10. Video streaming quits on Microsoft Edge & internet browser

in XBoX on Consoles
    Video streaming quits on Microsoft Edge & internet browser: Has anyone else had an issue where Microsoft Edge quits during video playback? I was watching an online movie today from a website I've been using for years when Edge suddenly quit. I cleared the...