`How do I get Minecraft windows 10 edition if I have xbox one edition?

Discus and support `How do I get Minecraft windows 10 edition if I have xbox one edition? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I get Minecraft windows 10 edition if I have xbox one edition? fb12ed45-cf15-4b73-adcf-86480c7e41cd Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sickbro gamer, Oct 6, 2019.

1. `How do I get Minecraft windows 10 edition if I have xbox one edition?

How do I get Minecraft windows 10 edition if I have xbox one edition?

:)

Sickbro gamer, Oct 6, 2019
  2. SalernoSilva Win User

Minecraft JavaEdition

I bought the Windows 10 version of Minecraft by mistake, but the one I wanted was the java edition.

I saw that anyone who buys minecraft java edition is entitled to minecraft Windows 10. Is the reverse also true? Who buys minecraft windows 10 is entitled to minecraft java edition?

If so, how do I access the java edition version at no additional cost?
  3. ArminatorX Win User

xbox play anywhere on minecraft

I own minecraft "windows 10 edition" on xbox one but isn't availabile on windows 10....
    There is no "Windows 10 Edition" on the Xbox One.

On the Xbox One, there was a "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" but that has been replaced with just "Minecraft".

As the others already said, "Minecraft" is not a Play Anywhere title, so owning "Minecraft" on the Xbox One, doesn't give you "Minecraft Windows 10 Edition" on the PC.

However, if you own Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you can log into your Mojang Account on PC, and can get a code for the Windows 10 Version.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft is available on Gamepass. If you have Gamepass you can download and play as long as you have an active subscription. Gold is also required if you play online.
  5. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello Nicholas!

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! In regards to wanting to get the Windows 10 version of Minecraft for free, we did have a promotion back in 2017 for owners of the Minecraft Xbox One edition to upgrade to the Cross-platform version known as the Better
    Together version for free. However, that is no longer the case since the promotion lasted until January 30th, 2018. For more info on the

Better Together
    version of Minecraft please view the FAQ provided.

If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

It was offered for free at one time. Its no longer available. I was in the same boat when I got around to getting the W10/Bedrock edition. You're just going to have to buy the newer version. Luckily you can still port worlds over to that version. It kind
    of sucks to have to buy it again but since they stopped offering it free almost a year ago, its just something you're gonna have to do. So... buying it is sadly the only option. I think its only like $15-$20. Try and keep an eye on it if it goes on sale.
Thema:

`How do I get Minecraft windows 10 edition if I have xbox one edition?

1. `How do I get Minecraft windows 10 edition if I have xbox one edition? - Similar Threads - `How Minecraft windows

2. How do I transfer worlds in minecraft? (worlds from Xbox One to Windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer worlds in minecraft? (worlds from Xbox One to Windows 10): Hi guys! (btw sorry for my bad english I'm from Brazil) I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but I want to play the worlds that are in my Xbox. Is there someway to transfer my worlds from Xbox...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 스타터 컬렉션 환불하는법 [Translation - How to refund Minecraft Windows 10...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 스타터 컬렉션 환불하는법 [Translation - How to refund Minecraft Windows 10...: 텍스처팩과 스킨은 있지만 마인코인이 없으며 로그인이 안됨 싱글은 가능하지만 로그인이 안되서 멀티를 못함으로 환불을 받 싶음 로그인이 안되는 이 0x8015DC0C 오류가 서 보니 나이 인증을 해야한다 함 인증을 아이핀 인증으로 밖에 하지못함 아이핀 회원가입 도중 오류가 생김 실명확인(?)을 하 면 문의를 해야한다 함 현재 요일 0시...
  4. How to find my redeem code for minecraft windows 10 edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to find my redeem code for minecraft windows 10 edition?: I own minecraft windows 10 on my xbox one. I know we were also given a code to redeem so that the game could also be downloaded on your pc. sadly I can not find this code. Is there anyway I can...
  5. FIX MINECRAFT (How can I fix minecraft windows 10 edition error?)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIX MINECRAFT (How can I fix minecraft windows 10 edition error?): The error is the following: when I and my friends want to play minecraft and someone creates a world we get this error: '' could not connect with the world ''. WE ARE PLAYING IN XBOX ONE IN THE...
  6. FIX MINECRAFT (How can I fix minecraft windows 10 edition error?)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIX MINECRAFT (How can I fix minecraft windows 10 edition error?): The error is the following: when I and my friends want to play mincraft and someone creates a world we get this error: '' could not connect with the world ''. 3a67fd66-9638-49dc-9671-9a1859f3f601
  7. How can I restore a deleted Minecraft Windows 10 Edition world??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I restore a deleted Minecraft Windows 10 Edition world??: Hello, I recently deleted Minecraft Windows 10 Edition because I was having a separate issue. I was oblivious to the fact that it would delete all of the worlds within the game itself. I have...
  8. How can I get my map from Minecraft for Windows 10 mobile?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get my map from Minecraft for Windows 10 mobile?: For some reason,I have to reset my Lumia phone,but there is a Minecraft map I've played for a long time,and I don't konw how to leading-out the map. 22a4ede8-e0c0-4f9c-bd76-24dec833a07e
  9. How can I add local map to Minecraft for Windows 10 Mobile?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I add local map to Minecraft for Windows 10 Mobile?: Just like the title.I know there is a button to add map,but what kind file do I need?I've tried zip,rar and folder,nothing work. c63f0e80-7523-4988-b2e0-b95bb7160c3a
  10. I have minecraft windows 10 edition for the xbox but how do i get it on my computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have minecraft windows 10 edition for the xbox but how do i get it on my computer: I have minecraft windows 10 edition for the xbox but how do i get it on my computer. It says I own it but I can download it anywhere. 9913066d-7c46-48bf-87ad-9dc972d2e3c1