`How do I get Minecraft windows 10 edition if I have xbox one edition?

Discus and support `How do I get Minecraft windows 10 edition if I have xbox one edition? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I get Minecraft windows 10 edition if I have xbox one edition? fb12ed45-cf15-4b73-adcf-86480c7e41cd Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sickbro gamer, Oct 6, 2019.

1. `How do I get Minecraft windows 10 edition if I have xbox one edition?

How do I get Minecraft windows 10 edition if I have xbox one edition?

:)

Sickbro gamer, Oct 6, 2019
  2. SalernoSilva Win User

Minecraft JavaEdition

I bought the Windows 10 version of Minecraft by mistake, but the one I wanted was the java edition.

I saw that anyone who buys minecraft java edition is entitled to minecraft Windows 10. Is the reverse also true? Who buys minecraft windows 10 is entitled to minecraft java edition?

If so, how do I access the java edition version at no additional cost?
  3. ArminatorX Win User

xbox play anywhere on minecraft

I own minecraft "windows 10 edition" on xbox one but isn't availabile on windows 10....
    There is no "Windows 10 Edition" on the Xbox One.

On the Xbox One, there was a "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" but that has been replaced with just "Minecraft".

As the others already said, "Minecraft" is not a Play Anywhere title, so owning "Minecraft" on the Xbox One, doesn't give you "Minecraft Windows 10 Edition" on the PC.

However, if you own Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you can log into your Mojang Account on PC, and can get a code for the Windows 10 Version.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft is available on Gamepass. If you have Gamepass you can download and play as long as you have an active subscription. Gold is also required if you play online.
  5. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello Nicholas!

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! In regards to wanting to get the Windows 10 version of Minecraft for free, we did have a promotion back in 2017 for owners of the Minecraft Xbox One edition to upgrade to the Cross-platform version known as the Better
    Together version for free. However, that is no longer the case since the promotion lasted until January 30th, 2018. For more info on the

Better Together
    version of Minecraft please view the FAQ provided.

If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

It was offered for free at one time. Its no longer available. I was in the same boat when I got around to getting the W10/Bedrock edition. You're just going to have to buy the newer version. Luckily you can still port worlds over to that version. It kind
    of sucks to have to buy it again but since they stopped offering it free almost a year ago, its just something you're gonna have to do. So... buying it is sadly the only option. I think its only like $15-$20. Try and keep an eye on it if it goes on sale.
Thema:

`How do I get Minecraft windows 10 edition if I have xbox one edition?

1. `How do I get Minecraft windows 10 edition if I have xbox one edition? - Similar Threads - `How Minecraft windows

2. I dont know how to cancel my realm plus subscription in windows 10 Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I dont know how to cancel my realm plus subscription in windows 10 Minecraft: I been trying the whole day to learn how to cancel the subscription but I have no clue, could anyone tell me how f258e8e6-b32e-4ece-9ef2-d62ff9a7e888
  3. How do I renew my 10 player Minecraft realm through the Windows Store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I renew my 10 player Minecraft realm through the Windows Store?: Hi, I need to renew my 10 player Windows 10 Minecraft realm soon but when try to do this through the Minecraft app, it tells me “You started your subscription in the Windows Store. You can only...
  4. How to update Minecraft For Windows 10 Starter Collection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to update Minecraft For Windows 10 Starter Collection?: I am unable to update Minecraft For Windows 10 Starter Collection. Even though I uninstalled and then reinstalled it. It still had the same problem that is it was still in version 1.14 though it...
  5. How to refund Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    How to refund Minecraft Windows 10: I just got a new computer and wanted to download Minecraft so I got it, but I accidentally got Minecraft for windows 10 but none of the servers worked so I was wondering if there were a way I...
  6. How to play Minecraft windows 10 edition splitscreen with 2 mouse and 2 keyboard

in XBoX on Windows
    How to play Minecraft windows 10 edition splitscreen with 2 mouse and 2 keyboard: I have 2 mouse and 2 keyboard and i want to play Minecraft splitscreen with my Sister but idk how 74ca527f-06ca-4db7-a76f-bfda2b0dd63f
  7. How to enter minecraft betas on windows 10?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to enter minecraft betas on windows 10?: How can i join the minecraft betas in windows 10? i tried folowing the guide on minecraft.net, but it says that i need to use xbox insider hub, however; i can't use the app if i am under 18, can...
  8. Cannot play Minecraft on PS4 due to how my windows settings are set up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot play Minecraft on PS4 due to how my windows settings are set up: I have been playing minecraft for several months, and recently I signed into my Microsoft account to play with cross-platform friends. However, now I cannot play online or with other PS4 friends...
  9. I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 (bedrock), how do I get the Java version for free?

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 (bedrock), how do I get the Java version for free?: Can't seem to find an answer online, so I am hoping I can get help here. I'd like to use the Java version exclusively and run my own servers with mods, etc... So, not knowing enough about this...
  10. Minecraft for Windows Code was redeemed by someone else. How do I get another code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows Code was redeemed by someone else. How do I get another code: Hi I just logged into my minecraft account after the longest time and saw that those who purchased the Java Edition pre 2018 got minecraft for windows for free while trying to redeem it I have...