how do i get more exclusives in inseder?

Discus and support how do i get more exclusives in inseder? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; how do i get more exclusives in inseder? 104729dd-1d56-4924-9ea6-8b1fdacfb8f7 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ravary212, Feb 9, 2019.

1. ravary212
    ravary212 Guest

:)

ravary212, Feb 9, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

If you are an Xbox insider, then your best bet would be to post on the insider forums here https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/
  3. pkvas Win User

Console war dying down?

Just getting started the real war is how the games do and what system sells more non exclusives
  4. FoxTrot92Insane Win User

XCL Xbox Beta

How do we get our exclusive avatar item????
  5. The Chadd Win User

Xbox One you still have my support

Ok, whilst not confirmed I'm sure we will see more Halo, more Crackdown, and more Fable. these are popular games that are exclusive to Xbox. If you want PS4 then get one, but for me Sony had no exclusives on the PS3 that interested me. I do have a PS3 but
    it just gets used as a bluray player.
  6. SpeedyBlueDude Win User

Well Guys: Alan Wake Is No Longer An Xbox 360 Exclusive.

[quote user="Nameloi"]

What do you know, the only exclusives Xbox gets these days are for Kinect.

Meanwhile on PS3 land, they keep getting more and more exclusives which are trying different things.

While we get Kinectimals and Halo 4...wow...

[/quote]Kinectimals is on IOS now. So that's not even exclusive anymore.

Also, Crazy. I already posted this. Learn to use the Search feature.
Thema:

1. how do i get more exclusives in inseder? - Similar Threads - more exclusives inseder

2. Bring Back Avatar Premium Themes - I wish that Xbox would give Avatars more attention and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring Back Avatar Premium Themes - I wish that Xbox would give Avatars more attention and...: I really miss how much Avatar Support we had on Xbox 360. I really miss Avatar Premium Themes. The new Avatars look great, but I think that not enough attention is given to this feature. [img]...
  3. Wouldn't it be nice if we could play more games without buying the game twice?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wouldn't it be nice if we could play more games without buying the game twice?: I mean there is a lot of game I have both on PC and Xbox one, but either I had to buy them twice or I can't play both at the same time without buying it twice. It would be really cool if more...
  4. Help Disabled Gamers by Adding More Bullet Magnetism and Aim Assist

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help Disabled Gamers by Adding More Bullet Magnetism and Aim Assist: There are millions of people is the USA alone who have trouble with fine motor skills like hand writing and headshots in shooting games. I have something called dysgraphia which makes aiming very...
  5. More PS4 Exclusives?!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    More PS4 Exclusives?!: Call of Duty WW2 and Destiny both have PS4 exclusives. Both major titles! It seems like your company doesn't care if its consumers get ripped off. This isn't the first time your company let this...
  6. Why doesn't Microsoft's first party studios make more exclusives?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't Microsoft's first party studios make more exclusives?: I recently saw the list of microsoft first party studios and I thought wow most of these studios haven't made any quality exclusives. It seems like all of the xbox exclusives except halo gears and...
  7. Develop more exclusive games on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Develop more exclusive games on Xbox 360: Xbox 360 should still get some exclusive games like these since MS didn't develop a lot of games to 360 other than Halo Gears of war and Forza. Halo 2 anniversary Forza 6 Scalebound Gears of...
  8. More story line exclusive games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    More story line exclusive games.: Looking at ur exclusives, we dont have any gamess that soul purpose is campagin. Look at the last of us, a great PlayStation exclusive, with a perfect story line. I think we should get games like...
  9. More Exclusives (Suggestion)

in XBoX on Consoles
    More Exclusives (Suggestion): i think Microsoft needs to step up there game and start making a lot of Xbox one only Exclusives, it would be a great investment i mean PS4 has tons of Exclusives that sometimes i might want. and...
  10. More proof that retailers support Xbox 1 exclusively!

in XBoX on Consoles
    More proof that retailers support Xbox 1 exclusively!: As I've said countless times, retailers only support xbox one as opposed to the doorstop because of its superior gaming capabilities, the power of kinect and the fact that MS is not bankrupt and...