how do i get my account back on my Xbox one

Discus and support how do i get my account back on my Xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; how do I get my Xbox one account back my xbox one AKA SLASHEL69 68fbad4e-d21f-4c0d-9198-9d27c5c9088c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AKA SPLASHL69, Oct 24, 2019.

1. how do i get my account back on my Xbox one

how do I get my Xbox one account back my xbox one AKA SLASHEL69

:)

AKA SPLASHL69, Oct 24, 2019
  2. ThorX360 Win User

3. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

4. ArminatorX Win User

5. Mister Fitzer Win User

How do i get my add ons back

Hey Lover, it sounds like the process you'd want to complete would be a
    license transfer
    . However, to complete that, you will need to know your account details for a profile recovery. If you don't remember your password, phone support for your region should be able to help, as long as you can provide the relevant account information,
    and answer your security questions.
  6. ngocphi Win User

How do i get my add ons back

Call support and verify who you are along with your gamertag
Thema:

1. how do i get my account back on my Xbox one - Similar Threads - account

2. Someone has used the credit on account without our knowledge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone has used the credit on account without our knowledge: So, daughter has gone to use her remaining credit to buy some fortnite skin and noticed its gone, go through her account and find that some random person has manged to attach their credit card to...
  3. Savegames and different accounts

in XBoX on Windows
    Savegames and different accounts: Hi. I've got an Game pass account for PC and I'm with Gears 5. The question is if I can maintain the savegame in coop in the case I buy the game and a code for Gears and cancel the subscription at...
  4. My xbox account hacked from Russia with (no) love

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account hacked from Russia with (no) love: at 19.09 tonight I receive an email from Microsoft stating MICROSOFT ACCOUNT PASSWORD RESET and then a PASSWORD RESET CODE. The next email with exactly the same time on it states MICROSOFT ACCOUNT...
  5. Can't log into account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log into account: My Xbox one account won't log in. Had to go online to unlock the account, created new password, dis the hard reboot, disconnected the internet for 5 minutes. Amd still get the message: Something...
  6. Who is using my Account ??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who is using my Account ??: I downloaded Microsoft Ultimate Word Games for the first time last month and, as soon as the app was installed on my PC, an image shot up on my monitor showing XBOX LIVE in the upper left corner,...
  7. Changer d adresse email de mon compte -[Translation - Change my account's email address]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changer d adresse email de mon compte -[Translation - Change my account's email address]: Je voudrais savoir comment changer l'email de mon compte fornite? -[Translation - I would like to know how to change the email from my fornite account?] 2b72c482-170b-4f9a-8111-1b38477396ab
  8. Compte microsoft banni par EA [Mod Translation-Microsoft account banned by EA]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Compte microsoft banni par EA [Mod Translation-Microsoft account banned by EA]: Aujourd'hui je décide de jouer Apex Legends sur ma xbox. Impossibilité de se connecter, le compte est invalide. Je contacte le chat EA. J'apprends que EA m'a bloqué toute possibilité de jouer des...
  9. Vincular cuenta minecraft con cuenta microsoft (Link minecraft account with microsoft account)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vincular cuenta minecraft con cuenta microsoft (Link minecraft account with microsoft account): Buenas noches a todos Hace un par de semanas me compré minecraft en la cuenta oficial. Mis amigos se conectan y juegan, uno con pc y otro con switch, ambos con cuenta xbox live. Habría alguna...
  10. I have two accounts and one e-mail.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have two accounts and one e-mail.: I currently have two accounts but one email. One of them is MrEpicBlobfish, the “ghost account” i want to get rid of. The account I want to keep is . The tricky part is that they both somehow...