how do i get my account back on my Xbox one

Discus and support how do i get my account back on my Xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; how do I get my Xbox one account back my xbox one AKA SLASHEL69 68fbad4e-d21f-4c0d-9198-9d27c5c9088c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AKA SPLASHL69, Oct 24, 2019.

1. how do i get my account back on my Xbox one

how do I get my Xbox one account back my xbox one AKA SLASHEL69

:)

AKA SPLASHL69, Oct 24, 2019
  2. ThorX360 Win User

3. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

4. ArminatorX Win User

5. -Mador Win User

How do I get my account back?

Unfortunately, I think your only option is the account recovery form.
  6. ChattyCheetah02 Win User

How do I get my account back?

Filling out an email recovery form might help if you proceed to account.live.com/acsr and follow the on-screen prompts and Microsoft should respond
    within 24 hours. Hope this helped JustinDo3.
Thema:

1. how do i get my account back on my Xbox one - Similar Threads - account

2. Microsoft Account not signing in after 1.16.20 Hotfix on Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Account not signing in after 1.16.20 Hotfix on Nintendo Switch.: I play Minecraft, with a few people on the Nintendo switch and they all were playing on different devices as me. After the hot fix, they needed to sign in again and could do so with no problem. On...
  3. Never used microsoft account already linked to a playstation account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Never used microsoft account already linked to a playstation account: I tried everything from reinstalling to deleting all my data to sign into my microsoft account on minecraft ps4 but it says that it's already linked to another playstation account even after...
  4. Will Xbox DLC from a different account carry over to new PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will Xbox DLC from a different account carry over to new PC?: My brother bought Forza Horizon 3 and all of its DLC on his account. However, I have inherited his old Xbox and have been playing Forza on my own account. I am planning on moving on to a gaming PC...
  5. I wanna change a child's account to an adult's account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I wanna change a child's account to an adult's account.: Basically, I want to change my profile picture to a custom one, but it says I can't because it's a child's account. How do I change that? ed14a79e-36d5-4bb5-8762-a6b63068b80b
  6. Can’t sign into microsoft account in ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into microsoft account in ps4: so i know this has been a problem before when the update first came to ps4. But I was able to sign into my microsoft account on my ps4 literally like 2 days ago, then it signed me out and it wont...
  7. Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account: Can i use my Microsoft Account to purchase thing from microsoft.com? Can i use it to buy physical things such as Xbox games, devices etc? 3da631f1-7c4d-4f73-9807-5b47b2120027
  8. My xbox account has been locked for weeks now

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox account has been locked for weeks now: My microsoft account got locked and when i try to sign in on xbox it tells me to go to the website on the screen and when i do i need to to do a compliance lock and i have to wait for microsoft to...
  9. MY LIVE ACCOUNT WAS SUSPENDED!

in XBoX on Consoles
    MY LIVE ACCOUNT WAS SUSPENDED!: MY account was just suspended for messaging a buddy of mine who i haven't seen in awhile and it wasn't even a bad message. i literally called him a butthole... i didn't even curse and somehow i...
  10. Why is this account not receiving a ban??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is this account not receiving a ban??: Was enjoying my time playing the game, randomly check my messages to find that someone had tried messaging me mid-game. I was disgusted by the messages I saw, so I filed a report. Typically a coms...