How do I get my avatar shirt for day one?

Discus and support How do I get my avatar shirt for day one? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey all just a quickie :) Me and my mate got a day one Xbox one at the same time I've just noticed he has got an achievement and avatar shirt but I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by jimmay12345, Apr 10, 2014.

1. jimmay12345
    jimmay12345 Guest

Hey all just a quickie How do I get my avatar shirt for day one? :) Me and my mate got a day one Xbox one at the same time I've just noticed he has got an achievement and avatar shirt but I haven't got it How do I get my avatar shirt for day one? :( How can I get these too I wanna gloat about my day one Xbox in style ;D

I assume its on my console somewhere but I can't seem to find it in my avatar editor

:)

jimmay12345, Apr 10, 2014
  2. Day One Edition Avatar shirt

I saw one of my friends with a day one avatar shirt on his avatar. I was wondering where do I find it because I would like to put it on my avatar.

Metroid Meister, Apr 10, 2014
  3. Day One Reward

[quote user="CHORAS DEN"]

ive seen avatar teeshirts. 1 black saying xbox launch and 1 green that says xbox one. not sure how to get these.

[/quote]I got an email from the place I ordered my Day One console from, EB Games and they sent me a redeemable code to get the Day One avatar T - shirt

Wolfenhemi 245, Apr 10, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

The day one avatar shirt was available for free for sometime around launch. Its doubtful that it is still available for free but you can check.

The day one achievement should have come inside of the packaging of your xbox one. That is assuming that you bought a day one edition and not a standard edition on day one.

x24hrs2livex, Apr 12, 2014
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

The day one avatar shirt was available for free for sometime around launch. Its doubtful that it is still available for free but you can check.

The day one achievement should have come inside of the packaging of your xbox one. That is assuming that you bought a day one edition and not a standard edition on day one.
  6. Wolfenhemi 245 Win User

Day One Reward

[quote user="CHORAS DEN"]

ive seen avatar teeshirts. 1 black saying xbox launch and 1 green that says xbox one. not sure how to get these.

[/quote]I got an email from the place I ordered my Day One console from, EB Games and they sent me a redeemable code to get the Day One avatar T - shirt
  7. JPep715 Win User

Frustration

I got my avatar shirt. I was dissapointed it didnt come with avatar day one sunglasses or a dancing day one bear prop. Even a day one avatar bracelet would have been nice. Instead I bought a console day one edition (preorder no less) and all I got was this
    stupid T shirt?!! How dare Microsoft. I want back my countless hours of gaming, skyping with family, streaming movies, and not having to get up and change discs every time i want to play something different. You will rue the day you lowered the price Microsoft.
    Now in order for me to take advantage of this deal I'll have to sell my day one with Kinect at a drastic loss just so I can get a $349 console without Kinect?! Thanks but no thanks
  8. Goth Vampirella Win User

Day One Edition Avatar shirt

[quote user="Metroid Meister"]

I saw one of my friends with a day one avatar shirt on his avatar. I was wondering where do I find it because I would like to put it on my avatar.

[/quote]

Maybe ask your friend where they got it?
  9. Paraffin Alien Win User

Xbox Live Rewards Updated

I once earned enough to get a t-shirt for my avatar :)
Thema:

1. How do I get my avatar shirt for day one? - Similar Threads - avatar shirt

2. Unable to load xbox avatar app from console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to load xbox avatar app from console: I can't enter my xbox avatar editor both from console or pc. I have the last updates on pc (windows 10), tried different browsers as well for access. I can do all in my account but not this. I...
  3. Xbox One Avatar Editor is no more new or free items?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Avatar Editor is no more new or free items?: Idk if it is discontinued i dont think so maybe Xbox isn't making for games because they might not be partnered with certain companies they used to make a lot of call of duty avatars for the older...
  4. Edit avatar app won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Edit avatar app won't load: When I try to open the avatar editor app in just gets stuck on the loading page. Strangely the old avatar app works though. Anything i can do to fix this? Or is a problem on Microsofts end?...
  5. Xbox Avatar won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Avatar won't load: I'm trying to load my xbox avatar and I'm getting an error message saying we can't load your avatar. d5432959-1766-4fe1-bb66-33d15e90ef44
  6. Hero of 5 de Mayo Free Avatar Shirt.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hero of 5 de Mayo Free Avatar Shirt.: Hero of 5 de Mayo Free Avatar Shirt. 5 de Mayo is not Mexico's Independence. On May 5th 1862, Mexican General Ignacio Zaragoza led an inexperienced and outnumbered Mexican Army to victory over...
  7. Xbox backward compatibility gift avatar shirt

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox backward compatibility gift avatar shirt: The shirt mentioned in the title had a promotion with it in the description. It stated if you downloaded the shirt you would get digital entitlement. to Lost Odyssey. It would show up in your...
  8. Day One Edition Avatar T-Shirt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Day One Edition Avatar T-Shirt: Hi, I own the Day One Edition and also redeemed the code. But I did not receive the Day One Edition Avatar T-Shirt for my avatar. Is this somehow connected? Thanks in advance....
  9. Avatar Purchase: Plain button down shirt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Avatar Purchase: Plain button down shirt: There are so many shirts available. Is there an easy way to search for a plain button down shirt, preferably white, off white, or a light color pattern? I don't want any advertizing or emblems on...
  10. Day One Edition Avatar shirt

in XBoX on Consoles
    Day One Edition Avatar shirt: I saw one of my friends with a day one avatar shirt on his avatar. I was wondering where do I find it because I would like to put it on my avatar. 8d588f2b-b767-4e49-8ec8-130673b4efe1