How do I get my gamer profile Un-Blocked?

Discus and support How do I get my gamer profile Un-Blocked? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Sometime during the 2013-2014 time frame, I tampered with my gamer profile. By tampered, I mean I edited some files related to games and achievements.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hunterh2, Oct 8, 2019.

1. hunterh2
    hunterh2 Guest

Sometime during the 2013-2014 time frame, I tampered with my gamer profile. By tampered, I mean I edited some files related to games and achievements. More specifically, I hacked my payday 2 game files to increase my in game money and xp. I also unlocked
    some of the achievements in some games that were impossible to get due to multiplayer requirements, and no active multiplayer presence.

My activity was noticed by Xbox, and my gamerscore was reset to 0.

As a secondary result, any game that I had played up to that point had somehow locked my ability to earn achievements. So not only were the achievements that I had earned legitimately reset, but since that time I have not been able to earn them back. Even
    if I perform the in game requirements to earn the achievement, It does not unlock and it does not add to my gamerscore. As an example, one of the games that is locked for me is Left 4 Dead. In L4D there is an achievement to complete the level Mercy Hospital.
    I have completed Mercy Hospital numerous times, but the achievement remains locked. This is also the case with several other games of mine including Assassins Creed, Mass Effect, GTA, Oblivion, ect.

I have tried reinstalling my gamer profile and I have tried reinstalling those games. After talking to Xbox support, they tell me that each game has blocked my profile automatically as a response to discovering my profile tampering. They also told me that
    they could not undo this at Xbox Support, but it might be possible that it could be undone by the game creators. I am not sure how to proceed with this information.

Does anyone have any experience with this situation, or with getting into contact with the people who are running your games?

I know that this may seem silly since I can still play all of those games, but before this happened I was very competitive about earning achievements, and now many of those games feel less fun without those additional objectives. Thank you to anyone who
    helps and advises me.

:)

hunterh2, Oct 8, 2019
  2. hunterh2 Win User

Thanks for the info, it sucks to hear, but thanks
  3. Smwutches Win User

The reset is permanent. There is no way to "unlock" that feature on the profile. You could have contacted the enforcement team at the time that it was issued to see if they could have lifted it, but since it has been well over 1 year, there is no longer
    a way to contact them regarding the issue. The only way to re-earn those achievements would be to start a new account.
  4. mocoworm Win User

You will never get it unblocked.. You cheated, you were caught ... and that is the punishment. You need to start a new Gamertag and you will be able to earn your achievements again. I think on a new XBOX as well, as your console ID may be logged and included,
    although I need someone else to confirm that.
  5. Gimpy_P Win User

I think your only choice at this point is to create a new profile and start from scratch, if you want to earn achievements.
  6. WPAK Win User

how do i get my profile back

@AbatedAce0 please create a new thread for your issue. This will ensure you to get the best support, also please give a little more information about the issue you are experiencing
Thema:

1. How do I get my gamer profile Un-Blocked? - Similar Threads - gamer profile Blocked

2. My profile, gamer tag and games are suddenly missing from my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    My profile, gamer tag and games are suddenly missing from my xbox one: Hi, I signed on to my Xbox one 2 days ago and my profile, gamer tag, and games were all gone. When I tried to recover it, I could only recover my Xbox 360 profile. Has anyone seen this problem...
  3. Xbox360 gamer profile hacked?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 gamer profile hacked?: Can anyone help? Playing Modern Warfare 2 on multiplayer . Thought was in team deathmatch. Appears only one other player on opposing side. He/she allowed me to shoot/kill a couple or so times....
  4. Email Attached to Gamer Profile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Email Attached to Gamer Profile.: Points to know: - I play on my Xbox One every day - I have an email account ending in "hotmail.ca" that I have been using for ages. - I wanted a more adult sounding email for doing business....
  5. Wrong gamer profile downloaded

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrong gamer profile downloaded: I just got another xbox console. My old gamer profile is on a USB 2gb stick. I can't understand why i cant just sign in to the old profile. I tried to access my old profile from the Microsoft xbox...
  6. Fortnite showing wrong gamer name and can't play on different profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite showing wrong gamer name and can't play on different profile: We recently purchased an XBox One. We have 3 different profiles, mine being the one associated with Gold. My son wanted his fortnite on so he could play it so I installed it while logged in with...
  7. Xbox Live Gamer Profile Permissions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gamer Profile Permissions: I just got a second-hand Xbox 360 and logged into it with my only profile. When trying to play Need For Speed Hot Pursuit, it gives me an error message that says: "Your gamer profile does not have...
  8. Gamer profile permissions

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamer profile permissions: Im trying to play fight night champ / i play it all the time .. today i get / Gamer profile does Not have the correct permissions.. what do i do? 7ab114f4-a146-452e-bfe6-bf9ec758edab
  9. How to changer gamer profile to enable game play?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to changer gamer profile to enable game play?: How do i change the gamer profile to enable me to play game? 3e51eb26-b7f2-49b8-9dd6-2a660b8c4622
  10. What games do xbox gamer profile pictures come from?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What games do xbox gamer profile pictures come from?: Hi, Some default Xbox gamer profile pictures attracted me. I know where some of them come from, like Halo and Minecraft, but I don't know where others come from. Can anyone help me with this?...