How do I get my Minecraft Beta to update?

Discus and support How do I get my Minecraft Beta to update? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The newest update for Minecraft Beta won't install. I've even tried opting out of beta, iluninstalling Mincraft, redownloading Minecraft, and then... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Zizgor33688, Aug 8, 2019.

1. How do I get my Minecraft Beta to update?

The newest update for Minecraft Beta won't install. I've even tried opting out of beta, iluninstalling Mincraft, redownloading Minecraft, and then opting back into beta and it still won't update. I've also tried restarting my console multiple times. Any help would be much appreciated.

submitted by /u/Zizgor33688
    [link] [comments]

/u/Zizgor33688, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Steve-246 Win User

minecraft windows 10 mobile获取beta版 (Mod Translation: Minecraft Windows-Mobile gets beta version)

I bought a bedblock edition of minecraft from windows 10 mobile(1.9.0) but I want to play the beta version(1.11),and I don't know how to do it(or maybe I can't get the beta version of minecraft windows 10 mobile,just like the ios version?)
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Minecraft beta and Xbox insider hub and Windows 10 app store

4. asenath7766 Win User

How do I get out of Minecraft beta mode

I'm having the same problem right now. Why won't anyone help? I called Xbox support and they told me to come here and assured me that someone would help here.
  5. fullypr3load3ed Win User

How do I get out of Minecraft beta mode

I found that deleting it and logging out of wherever you got it from and logging back in fixes it
  6. SkyMasterMCX360 Win User

How do I access the beta for minecraft

go to insider content then minecraft better together beta in the xbox insider hub (you must have the digital version of minecraft xbox one edition)
Thema:

How do I get my Minecraft Beta to update?

1. How do I get my Minecraft Beta to update? - Similar Threads - Minecraft Beta update

2. Minecraft Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Beta: Why want my Minecraft beta load f3473396-960a-417d-bf32-b402f7dfdb7e
  3. Tried everything to opt out of the Minecraft Beta on PC - NOTHING works.

in XboX Insiders
    Tried everything to opt out of the Minecraft Beta on PC - NOTHING works.: Hi! I know this has been rehashed over and over... TLDR, got a new Win 10 desktop. Downloaded Minecraft - keep in mind I never opted IN for the beta, and the Insider app reflects this - Yet I...
  4. How to unenroll from Minecraft beta if you are under 18

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to unenroll from Minecraft beta if you are under 18: I can't unenroll from Minecraft beta and everybody says to use xbox insider hub to unenroll but I can't because it says users under 18 aren't allowed to use xbox insider hub anymore, so how do I...
  5. Do you unlock new features,mobs,blocks,etc from the Minecraft beta insider update?

in XboX Insiders
    Do you unlock new features,mobs,blocks,etc from the Minecraft beta insider update?: I wanted to know if there are any good new features in minecraft before i installed it. I really don't wanna mess up my worlds for nothing. Please help me. Thanks! Okay since my first post was...
  6. minecraft stuck in beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft stuck in beta: I have Minecraft for windows 10 on my windows 10 pc. I installed Minecraft by a code from a website around three months ago and put it into the Microsoft store. However, when I launched it...
  7. Ik zit vast in de bèta van de nieuwe minecraft update [Translation - I'm stuck in the beta...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ik zit vast in de bèta van de nieuwe minecraft update [Translation - I'm stuck in the beta...: Ik wou de nieuwe update van minecraft windows 10 proberen via de xbox insider hub maar toen ik eenmaal de bèta gespeeld had en de bèta wou verlaten lukte het niet. in de xbox insider hub staat dat...
  8. Minecraft goes into beta after update not a beta tester insider program

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft goes into beta after update not a beta tester insider program: i have been having problems with Minecraft. the game wants the update when i do it goes into beta. i have opted out of the insider program and have asked my console to be reverted back three...
  9. Minecraft Beta doesn't start after Windows 10 fall creators update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Beta doesn't start after Windows 10 fall creators update: Hi, could install Windows 10 Fall Creators Update without any problems on my notebooks Thinkpad 500 and Thinkpad 520. Result - my purchased Microsoft Minecraft Beta works well on T500 but not...
  10. Beta Preview hindering Minecraft Updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Beta Preview hindering Minecraft Updates: Every recent update released by 4jstudios takes weeks longer than all of my friends because they're not a part of the beta preview program. I want to opt out, but the restricted forums for the...