how do i get my minecraft java edition account back? lost minecraft java edition account...

Discus and support how do i get my minecraft java edition account back? lost minecraft java edition account... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I noticed i can only play the demo version of the java edition. I can play yhe windows 10 version but not the full java version. I lost it somehow... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by xXPhilXx, May 29, 2022.

1. xXPhilXx
    xXPhilXx Guest

how do i get my minecraft java edition account back? lost minecraft java edition account...

I noticed i can only play the demo version of the java edition. I can play yhe windows 10 version but not the full java version. I lost it somehow during the migration of my mojang account to microsoft. My account is very old the mojang migration went fine.

:)

xXPhilXx, May 29, 2022
  2. KindGryphon Win User

Java and bedrock edition

Can I get Minecraft: Java Edition for free if I bought Minecraft: Bedrock Edition and i linked the Microsoft account?
    No. The java and bedrock edition are completely separate from eachother so if you want the java edition you will have to purchase it

Source: me. Its what i had to do.
  3. SalernoSilva Win User

Minecraft JavaEdition

I bought the Windows 10 version of Minecraft by mistake, but the one I wanted was the java edition.

I saw that anyone who buys minecraft java edition is entitled to minecraft Windows 10. Is the reverse also true? Who buys minecraft windows 10 is entitled to minecraft java edition?

If so, how do I access the java edition version at no additional cost?
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft java edition problem

So the issue is not to create the account now, is that you wanna get the Minecraft Java edition on your account

Only the account that made the purchase of the bedrock edition can get the java edition for free
  5. w#x#z Win User

Purchased minecraft java edition but cannot play on a PC

hi Claus,

How do I download the executable? I landed on this page: Get Minecraft | Minecraft
    Then selected Java edition, which is the version I purchased. It leads to this page which ask me to purchase.

PS. I'm doing all these steps using my account, while the game was purchased with my kid's account.
  6. luxurygamer Win User

Bought Wrong MInecraft Edition

you need to go on the internet,

paste that in or search java minecraft and it should come us with this site

Minecraft Java Edition | Minecraft

then make an account and buy
Thema:

1. how do i get my minecraft java edition account back? lost minecraft java edition account... - Similar Threads - minecraft java edition

2. Minecraft Java not available for free after owning Minecraft bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java not available for free after owning Minecraft bedrock edition: Hello, I want to play Minecraft Java edition but I can't seem to "get" it even tho I own Minecraft bedrock edition in my Microsoft account. I'm aware an email was sent out but I never could find...
  3. Minecraft: Java and Bedrock Edition for Pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Java and Bedrock Edition for Pc: I seem to be having a problem. The new bundle says that I can get Java and bedrock but also that I can get one or the other if I have the other. I currently have Minecraft bedrock and want to get...
  4. i have java edition of minecraft, but i dont see the "get" button on microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have java edition of minecraft, but i dont see the "get" button on microsoft store: I go into microsoft store and i dont see the "get" button, what do i do to fix this? c40c2ca1-2394-4d51-82a5-39d471bb90a3
  5. Migrated Mojang account to Microsoft, now cannot play Minecraft JAVA Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Migrated Mojang account to Microsoft, now cannot play Minecraft JAVA Edition: Hello, I recently migrated (against my desire and better judgment) my Mojang account to my Microsoft account. Immediately, I lost the ability to play Minecraft Java Edition on my Windows 10 PC. I...
  6. Can't play Minecraft Java Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Minecraft Java Edition: Hello everyone, I bought Minecraft Java Edition recently. Since I bought it I haven't been able to play it at all. The payment went through, I received a TXID (but no confirmation email?) the...
  7. Cannot redeem Minecraft Bedrock Edition despite having Minecraft Java Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem Minecraft Bedrock Edition despite having Minecraft Java Edition: After Minecraft Java Edition and Bedrock Edition were merged, they gave out Bedrock Edition to users who already own Java Edition. On the store, it would show 'get' instead of 'buy' for users who...
  8. Minecraft Java Edition Can't Change Accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Edition Can't Change Accounts: Hi, I'm having trouble changing accounts. I saw a reply to someone else with a similar issue but I'm having more problems. First of all, when I click on change accounts in the sign in options it...
  9. Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition: I don't have the bedrock version for Minecraft even though i own Java Edition. I've uninstalled 3 times, and made sure to install the "Java & Bedrock" version but it only shows it for a second...
  10. Can't install minecraft java edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't install minecraft java edition: Hi there, I recently purchased a laptop of my own and when I tried to boot up minecraft java edition it only says that the trial version is available. I bought java edition on my regular computer...