How do I get my NBA2K20 deleted player back?

Discus and support How do I get my NBA2K20 deleted player back? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My best player (96) was just deleted from my Xbox One, I spent a lot of money for it to be deleted. How can I get it back?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Samooshy13, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Samooshy13
    Samooshy13 Guest

My best player (96) was just deleted from my Xbox One, I spent a lot of money for it to be deleted. How can I get it back?

:)

Samooshy13, Jun 25, 2020
  2. Aly Jawhar Win User

Try to contact 2K support if you want to get ur deleted player back
  3. Jeremy2085 Win User

Do you have your data backed up onto a harddrive that you can recover from?
  4. доя советс Win User

I am unfamiliar with NBA, but basically contact the main developers on the support forums

or contact them. they should be able to return your character

probably not the best advice but it worked for me before

try to sound like you will play the game more / play a lot and were willing to invest more time but because your character is gone you no longer want to play
  5. イザヤ Win User

If you're talking about your custom character, you most likely have to contact 2k to fix this problem.
  6. zeroice007 Win User

I am assuming that a player you use was deleted from the roster. Need more information to assist you. There are rosters in the community you can download that have the original rosters etc. For example in madden people were mad that andrew luck was taken
    off the roster but there are community rosters that have that player still in the game etc. Maybe check the community rosters to see if that player you want is there. Without knowing which player in nba 2k you are talking about I cant really comment further
Thema:

1. How do I get my NBA2K20 deleted player back? - Similar Threads - NBA2K20 deleted player

2. My NBA2k20 “my career” is age restricted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My NBA2k20 “my career” is age restricted: Hello, I was playing NBA2k my career in normal way and suddenly I got that message “one or more users are under the age requirement or restricted from mycareer”. knowing that I am already over...
  3. NBA2K20 Do not meet requirements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA2K20 Do not meet requirements: MY son signed into 2k20 and created a my player account and now hw can not get back in it, he gets error message do not meet requirements. I changed players and I tried to sign in and I get the...
  4. Unable to access MYPLAYER in NBA2k20 - Tried everything!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access MYPLAYER in NBA2k20 - Tried everything!!: Hi, I am unable to access Myplayer. I only have one acct on my xbox and against 2k and my DOB is in 1984 so im well over 18. I have tried everything and find that i am stuck. I have Xbox gold...
  5. Nba2k20 still crashing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nba2k20 still crashing?: I played this game for months and just all of a sudden opening Nba 2k20 crashes my WHOLE XBOX. LITERALLY cant do anything but shut it off. Open crash shut off on rinse and repeat. Please do no...
  6. Trouble Accessing to NBA2k20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble Accessing to NBA2k20: We have a game pass and we can't play NBA2K20 because we get the message "You do not meet the requirements to have a MyPLAYER Account and play online" 2k support says it is a microsoft setting...
  7. MyCareer NBA2K20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MyCareer NBA2K20: So I was so excited to play mycareer after i got it and it says im under the age limit. So i went on to my dads account and it says it is restricted? How do i fix this?...
  8. nba2k20 trouble

in XBoX Games and Apps
    nba2k20 trouble: hi I got a Xbox with the NBA 2k20 bundle It only worked with 1 of my 2 accounts so on the account that worked I went to my career mode and it said I have not made an account so I went to network...
  9. NBA2K20 ONLIN SERVICES DISABLED

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA2K20 ONLIN SERVICES DISABLED: My xboxlive account is active. My online service works for every game except NBA2K20. Do you have an isdea as to why? 1b20dd06-a52b-4aeb-a58d-da26b479543f
  10. NBA2K20 MyPlayer profile accidentally deleted - how to recover?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA2K20 MyPlayer profile accidentally deleted - how to recover?: I searched online and You Tube but cannot find a solution. These instructions show there is an Application Data Management under settings but I do not have that on my xbox one. Please help! How...