How do I get my testflight link?

Discus and support How do I get my testflight link? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I signed up for the Project xCloud program for iOS but my Microsoft and icloud accounts are two different emails so how do I get the testflight invite?... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/VolitiveTitan32, Feb 13, 2020.

1. How do I get my testflight link?

I signed up for the Project xCloud program for iOS but my Microsoft and icloud accounts are two different emails so how do I get the testflight invite?

submitted by /u/VolitiveTitan32
    [link] [comments]

/u/VolitiveTitan32, Feb 13, 2020
  2. kRevali Win User

Quick guide: How to join Xbox App Beta on iOS

This is cool, I didn't know we could join beta testing using Testflight, I'm a developer and I use it to test my apps, great post!
  3. Misses Quinzel Win User

iOS Smartglass will not open anymore

I have had no update and my app still won't work
    Hey, saxman! It sounds like you didn't end up getting into the TestFlight like Florian did. However, the update he has should be pushed out this week sometime. Keep checking for updates and let me know when you get one and if it's resolved. :)
  4. gds1972 Win User

Testflight redeem code issue

5. eG x Thee Elf Win User

how do i get my reward?

ShakeyJake2603,

The LIVE message re-directs you to XCL.Xbox.com/Beta but that just redirects you to an article that is just an instructional page that has all the steps you need to follow. You need to
    log on to XCL.Xbox.com (when the site is up and running), click on the Beta tab, click Claim Loot, and redeem the code provided. The site is clearly under heavy traffic with a lot of eager Beta testers waiting to claim their prizes (Avatar Beta item, XP, etc.),
    so if you can't get access to the site wait a few hours and try again. Please be patient as thousands of people are attempting to access the site at the same time. *NOTE* Your Gamer Tag would had to have been registered for the Beta Dashboard
    Update to have access to the XCL Beta tab.
  6. KingPettway1010 Win User

how do i get my reward

what reward did you not receive.
Thema:

How do I get my testflight link?

1. How do I get my testflight link? - Similar Threads - testflight link

2. Microsoft account linked to wrong Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account linked to wrong Gamertag: Hey everyone, So recently a friend asked me to create an Activision account so we could play Call of Duty on cross platform. I created the Activision account and it changed my gamertag display on...
  3. Linking my Minecraft account to my Xbox or Microsoft account to play cross platform

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking my Minecraft account to my Xbox or Microsoft account to play cross platform: I am trying to play cross platform and Minecraft PC does not just have a button to link to my Microsoft account like PS4 does so I am wondering how to do so. d0078560-b105-4b80-af25-1ed9391cc9f0
  4. Game pass beta on iOS TestFlight has disappeared?!

in XboX Insiders
    Game pass beta on iOS TestFlight has disappeared?!: Hope this is the right flair to use... Been using the game pass iOS TestFlight for long time. Tried to open today and it just wouldn’t load. Opened TestFlight. Game pass is not on the list of...
  5. Accepted Into XCloud But Never Recieved TestFlight Email

in XboX Insiders
    Accepted Into XCloud But Never Recieved TestFlight Email: Hi there! On Wednesday when XCloud beta was released for iOS I immediately signed up and 2 hours later was accepted. But I never received my TestFlight email like others stated to actually join. I...
  6. TestFlight Email for Project xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    TestFlight Email for Project xcloud: Hi, I was selected as a tester for project xcloud on ios but I haven't received my TestFlight email as of yet. I thought this email would come a little bit after getting the acceptance letter....
  7. I got the invitation to join the Xcloud IOS TestFlight. But when I press on the link I get...

in XboX Insiders
    I got the invitation to join the Xcloud IOS TestFlight. But when I press on the link I get...: [IMG] submitted by /u/SouthsideProvider [link] [comments]
  8. Project xCloud begins a limited iOS TestFlight preview today - Read more it here!

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud begins a limited iOS TestFlight preview today - Read more it here!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider [link] [comments]
  9. New iOS TestFlight Build Available

in XboX Insiders
    New iOS TestFlight Build Available: [IMG] submitted by /u/BkLiveWire [link] [comments]
  10. Testflight redeem code issue

in XBoX on Mobile
    Testflight redeem code issue: I have been having this issue since yesterday with the testflight app on IOS trying to get the Xbox game pass beta on my phone. When I launch testflight it says I need to redeem a code in order to...