how do i get my xbox one connected to my hp desktop computer i cant figure it out

Discus and support how do i get my xbox one connected to my hp desktop computer i cant figure it out in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; how do i get my xbox one connected to my hp desktop computer i cant figure it out d4b0d961-10ab-4109-b2f2-fa664f69d1e0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TempThyme648764, Aug 21, 2019.

1. how do i get my xbox one connected to my hp desktop computer i cant figure it out

how do i get my xbox one connected to my hp desktop computer i cant figure it out

:)

TempThyme648764, Aug 21, 2019
  2. XA JJKILLERs Win User

A little more info would be needed to help you properly like what are trying to do or accomplish
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

You have to be in the same network is the key things. If you are in the same network then open the Xbox companion app and search for it; should show right up.

If it does not show up when you search you are likely in two different networks. This can happen in a home setup if you use a mesh device and have something connected direct to the router with a network cable.
  4. SNEP OR TAP 316 Win User

If you have windows 10 installed, go to the xbox app in the program tab and sign in
  5. F U I D C Win User

6. Vlakkers Win User

Hello TempThyme648764,

I'd be glad to help you out. I might just need some additional information. In terms of connection to your PC are attempting to use your xbox through your pc? Are you attempting to stream it or record game play?

If you are attempting to run a HDMI cable to your Xbox you would need a capture card that has an HDMI input. Most PC without a capture card have a HDMI Output.

There is the option of using the Xbox Console Companion App on the Microsoft store. The app allows you to stream your console to your PC as long as you are on the same network.

I hope I answered your question, if not I will require more information.
Thema:

1. how do i get my xbox one connected to my hp desktop computer i cant figure it out - Similar Threads - connected desktop computer

2. Unable to connect to Xbox Live.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to connect to Xbox Live.: Hi. I have a new Xbox One X, an upgrade from my 360. I am unable to connect to Xbox Live and anything related to it. When I go into Family Settings I just get "Check again soon. We can't get...
  3. Unable to connect to game server eso xbox one 16.09.2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to game server eso xbox one 16.09.2019: Hi, I'm having problems playing Eso. I can't join the game, but it's unclear connecting to the game server. The problem with the game after upgrading the Xbox or after installing the ESO Elsweyr...
  4. Getting my xbox to connect to the console companion app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting my xbox to connect to the console companion app.: My xbox is on the same internet connection as my phone and my pc but it cannot connect to the xbox app on either devices. Its even on the same subnetwork but it doesn't come up, what do I do to...
  5. connecting xbox one x to tv

in XBoX Accessibility
    connecting xbox one x to tv: When I connected the xbox one x to my tv, nothing happened other then getting this message, What does it mean? " An incompatible video signal has been received. Check the output device...
  6. Xbox one isn't connecting to mobile hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one isn't connecting to mobile hotspot: Hi For some reason my xbox will not connect to my mobile hotspot. I know there is nothing wrong with it because my laptop can connect to it. I know there is nothing wrong with the xbox...
  7. Connecting my xbox one to m laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Connecting my xbox one to m laptop: Im trying to connect my xbox one s to my probook but it wont work it says i have to update drivers then when i do the scan for the update it says that no drivers can be found...
  8. My Seagate 5tb expansion desktop will not stay connected to my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Seagate 5tb expansion desktop will not stay connected to my Xbox one: I have a Seagate 5tb expansion desktop HDD. I formatted it to my Xbox one as a media device so I could save and play my games on it. I had a connectivity issue so I bought a new usb 3.0 cable and...
  9. Really need help for streaming/connecting my XB1 S to my win10 desktop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Really need help for streaming/connecting my XB1 S to my win10 desktop: This feature used to work fine until recently whenever/whatever something got changed within my LAN/desktop/console. Basically I just launch my xbox app on my win10 desktop then click 'turn on',...
  10. Can't seem to connect Xbox 360 to the Internet via Windows 8 desktop (w/existing static IP ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't seem to connect Xbox 360 to the Internet via Windows 8 desktop (w/existing static IP ...: I'm trying to connect my Xbox 360 to the internet to use my Live account. I'm following these instructions. My desktop is running Windows 8 that has a Wi-Fi connection to the Internet. I...