how do i get my xbox one connected to my hp desktop computer i cant figure it out

Discus and support how do i get my xbox one connected to my hp desktop computer i cant figure it out in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; how do i get my xbox one connected to my hp desktop computer i cant figure it out d4b0d961-10ab-4109-b2f2-fa664f69d1e0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TempThyme648764, Aug 21, 2019.

1. how do i get my xbox one connected to my hp desktop computer i cant figure it out

how do i get my xbox one connected to my hp desktop computer i cant figure it out

:)

TempThyme648764, Aug 21, 2019
  2. XA JJKILLERs Win User

A little more info would be needed to help you properly like what are trying to do or accomplish
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

You have to be in the same network is the key things. If you are in the same network then open the Xbox companion app and search for it; should show right up.

If it does not show up when you search you are likely in two different networks. This can happen in a home setup if you use a mesh device and have something connected direct to the router with a network cable.
  4. SNEP OR TAP 316 Win User

If you have windows 10 installed, go to the xbox app in the program tab and sign in
  5. F U I D C Win User

6. Syberactive Win User

Hey TempThyme,

Like most of the replies in this thread, in order to connect to your desktop computer through a
    wired connection, you would have to go through an HDMI Input. This usually requires you to have a
    capture card that is either internal or external to the computer.

If you're talking about connecting to your computer through a wireless network, it's pretty simple but there are some requirements: you need both
    Windows 10 and the Xbox Console Companion both installed on your computer and both the Xbox and the computer need to be connected to the
    same network.

If all of that is well and good, here's how to do it:

1) Turn on your Xbox.

2) On your computer, open the companion app (make sure you're signed in with the same account as your Xbox).

3) In the app, open the left panel and go down to Connection.

4) Your Xbox should automatically be listed since it's on the same network. Choose it and then press
    Stream and you should be all set!

Note: The quality of the stream from your Xbox to your computer depends solely on how good your internet is.
Thema:

1. how do i get my xbox one connected to my hp desktop computer i cant figure it out - Similar Threads - connected desktop computer

2. [Help] Controllers not connecting to Android Vis USB for xCloud

in XboX Insiders
    [Help] Controllers not connecting to Android Vis USB for xCloud: Hey guys, So I'm in the test group for xCloud, however only have a day one edition controller and a series one elite controller. Knowing neither have Bluetooth capabilities, I bought a micro-usb...
  3. [SOLVED]Xbox One audio keeps cutting out when connecting headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    [SOLVED]Xbox One audio keeps cutting out when connecting headset: My headset has started to cut out a few seconds after it is plugged into my controller. Sometimes it will work OK for a few minutes and then the audio will start cutting out until disappearing...
  4. Teredo Connection Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo Connection Issue: Hi, I've been using the Xbox(Beta) on my PC for a few months now and it's been fine. However, now I can't seem to connect to anyone on the PC for the past couple weeks. I can access the Xbox Game...
  5. deconnection sur plusieurs jeux[Translation-connection over several games]

in XBoX on Consoles
    deconnection sur plusieurs jeux[Translation-connection over several games]: bonjour, depuis septembre dernier j ai noté des ralentissement internet severe , notamment sur world of tank et world war z , qui s ajoute cette annee 2020 avec ghost recon breakpoint , jai...
  6. Connecting Microsoft Account to Nintendo Switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting Microsoft Account to Nintendo Switch: I recently purchased Minecraft for my Switch, and when I tried to connect my minecraft it gave me a website with a code. Seemed simple, so i went to the website and the link didn't work; and said...
  7. IPSec VPN can't connect after installing XBOX Game Pass Desktop on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    IPSec VPN can't connect after installing XBOX Game Pass Desktop on Windows 10: I found an annoying bug. When I install the XBOX Game Pass Desktop app, my IPSec VPN connection is no longer able to connect. I checked it with uninstall and install again. Strange! Why XBOX Game...
  8. My Seagate 5tb expansion desktop will not stay connected to my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Seagate 5tb expansion desktop will not stay connected to my Xbox one: I have a Seagate 5tb expansion desktop HDD. I formatted it to my Xbox one as a media device so I could save and play my games on it. I had a connectivity issue so I bought a new usb 3.0 cable and...
  9. Really need help for streaming/connecting my XB1 S to my win10 desktop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Really need help for streaming/connecting my XB1 S to my win10 desktop: This feature used to work fine until recently whenever/whatever something got changed within my LAN/desktop/console. Basically I just launch my xbox app on my win10 desktop then click 'turn on',...
  10. Can't seem to connect Xbox 360 to the Internet via Windows 8 desktop (w/existing static IP ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't seem to connect Xbox 360 to the Internet via Windows 8 desktop (w/existing static IP ...: I'm trying to connect my Xbox 360 to the internet to use my Live account. I'm following these instructions. My desktop is running Windows 8 that has a Wi-Fi connection to the Internet. I...