How Do I get My Xbox One X repaired under Warranty

Discus and support How Do I get My Xbox One X repaired under Warranty in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Tried the device services and it has been giving it spinning wheel now for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Xbox One X is Warrantied until 1/5/21 , it no longer... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JFord047, Mar 26, 2020.

1. JFord047
    JFord047 Guest

Tried the device services and it has been giving it spinning wheel now for 1 hour and 15 minutes.

Xbox One X is Warrantied until 1/5/21 , it no longer connects to the TV or the Computer.

I had it running under the Windows 10 Streaming, but I thought I could get away with doing a factory reset , Hoping it was an update error...

Nope My bad, Now I cannot connect to it Via the streaming either. Buut it still shows up on the network

tried taking it back to Currys, But they have said that they are going to be shutting due to the COVID-19, and said it will have to be a Microsoft repair.... FINE, BUT HOW!!!

:)

JFord047, Mar 26, 2020
  2. denis97g Win User

The online way is by doing it from the website, but probably this period is not the best for repairs.
  3. OklaGrizzlyBear Win User

Hiya!!

Keep trying. With the Covid-19 going on, everything has slowed down for support understandably. I have tickets in for stuff as well and I know they will get to it as soon as it is possible for them. :)

Happy Gaming!!
  4. zeroice007 Win User

The virus has slowed some aspects of certain things down but it will eventually return to full operations.
  5. JFord047 Win User

Thanks for the reply!

I just kept trying, took a couple of days, but I finally got it listed...

Getting it sent with the Old Human Malware going around, was interesting though!!

Hopefully it gets back quick, as my wife has taken over my PC to cope with the loss of her Xbox Fix
  6. XA DRBATTLE Win User

have you been to https://account.microsoft.com/devices/ and tried to check its warranty there?
Thema:

1. How Do I get My Xbox One X repaired under Warranty - Similar Threads - repaired under Warranty

2. Xbox Elite 2 Controller Repair Service/Replacement service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 Controller Repair Service/Replacement service: My left thumbstick started drifting terribly last night. I got my controller on Christmas, so of course, it is outside of its pitiful 90 warranty period by a couple of weeks and now I'm stuck with...
  3. Re: starting a repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Re: starting a repair: Hi all, I’m hoping you can help me. I’ve tried multiple days in a row to start a repair to my son’s XBox one s but the website won’t load. Then i tried the call me back option twice two days ago...
  4. Xbox returned not repaired under warranty please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox returned not repaired under warranty please help: A recently sent my xbox one s in for repair under warranty only for then to send it back saying that its void as its either been tampered or opened or serial number is invalid but a bought this...
  5. Xbox One X was sent in to be repaired under warranty but it is still not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X was sent in to be repaired under warranty but it is still not working: I sent my Xbox one X in for the cd rom to get repaired bc it would no longer eject the disc. I received the Xbox back yesterday and it still will not take a disc or eject the disc that was in it....
  6. The Xbox x at Walmart is under 400 dollars making repair cost twice as much as the Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox x at Walmart is under 400 dollars making repair cost twice as much as the Xbox...: i am thinking about getting repairs for the second time but the xbox s 1tb would be cheaper to buy than repairing my xbox scorpio x whats yalls opinions and thought on what i should do? Warranty...
  7. Xbox One S repair under warranty dissatisfaction

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S repair under warranty dissatisfaction: My xbox one s console quit working back in June. I reported it and requested shipping for repair seeing as it was still under warranty. I did not receive my shipping label in time for me to get it...
  8. I live in India and cannot place a service repair order for my XBOX ONE X which is under ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I live in India and cannot place a service repair order for my XBOX ONE X which is under ...: Hi Guys, I live in India and cannot place a service repair order for my XBOX ONE X which is under warranty. When I tried to place the service repair order using web site I get this message "There...
  9. Sent my XBOX One in for repair under the warranty - Got it back voided Warranty, I did nothing ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent my XBOX One in for repair under the warranty - Got it back voided Warranty, I did nothing ...: I sent my XBOX One, that is approximately 9 months old in for Warranty repair. It will not stay on. They sent it back to me with a letter saying I had opened or modified it and the warranty was...
  10. Get Xbox one repaired in Mauritius. (under warranty console, but no official Microsoft ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Get Xbox one repaired in Mauritius. (under warranty console, but no official Microsoft ...: (II got a Xbox One in February 2015 in Hong Kong, where I used to live. I now have moved to Mauritius recently and my wireless connection doesn't work. I brought my console to a local repair shop...