How do I get refunded for a subscription? I had a free trial on starz app and on the 6th...

Discus and support How do I get refunded for a subscription? I had a free trial on starz app and on the 6th... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was charged for a subscription on the 6th day of a 7 day free trial fbe07f21-1431-4278-96f8-f4d44d6308c2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jesybenbow, Jul 31, 2020.

1. jesybenbow
    jesybenbow Guest

How do I get refunded for a subscription? I had a free trial on starz app and on the 6th...

I was charged for a subscription on the 6th day of a 7 day free trial

:)

jesybenbow, Jul 31, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

How do I get refunded for a subscription? I had a free trial on starz app and on the 6th day of the trial I was charged for a monthly fee

You would have to contact Starz for help with that one.
  3. jesybenbow Win User

How do I get refunded for a subscription? I had a free trial on starz app and on the 6th day of the trial I was charged for a monthly fee

I did and they said to contact Microsoft
  4. Defy Lightning Win User

What do you use your Xbox 360 nowadays for?

[quote user="Epic Louie"]

A few games, Crunchyroll, Starz, and HBO Go.

[/quote]They have Starz on Xbox now? Wow. There's an app for everything lol. Is it any good? Free?
  5. Epic Louie Win User

Starz Play App now available

You have to be subscribed. I had to log into my provider and link my Starz account to the Xbox One Starz app.
  6. Epic Louie Win User

What do you use your Xbox 360 nowadays for?

[quote user="Defy Lightning"]

[quote user=""]

A few games, Crunchyroll, Starz, and HBO Go.

[/quote]They have Starz on Xbox now? Wow. There's an app for everything lol. Is it any good? Free?

[/quote]

I love it! There's a ton of good movies and shows. It's just like HBO Go.
Thema:

1. How do I get refunded for a subscription? I had a free trial on starz app and on the 6th... - Similar Threads - refunded subscription free

2. Subscription refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Subscription refund: I've been getting charged for xbox game pass for a couple of months but I never bought game pass on any of my accounts. I've checked all my order histories and I haven't seen anything. Who do I...
  3. Zwrot za subskrybcje[Refund for subscriptions]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Zwrot za subskrybcje[Refund for subscriptions]: Dzien dobry, dzisja zauwazylem ze srodki z konta zniknely placac subskrybcje xbox game pass ktora jak do tej pory myslalem ze zostala wylaczona by nie pobralo kolejnej oplaty. Jak tylko sie...
  4. How can i refund ea play subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i refund ea play subscription: I want to refund my my money that i spent for ea play, how? Is cancelling the subscription give me refund 5a7653fd-b3aa-407e-bbb2-57ed67d1d920
  5. subscription refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    subscription refund: i want my subscription money back , i was cancelled recurring payments before subscription money debited from my account i want my money back 3fa148d3-9ee9-4921-8b4c-26592e0dfbde
  6. Can i get refunded for a double subscription?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i get refunded for a double subscription?: Hi. Ok so just started up minecraft on xbox xne again after a while and it says my realms subscription has started a renewal but it couldn't create it. So i tried again a few times and now...
  7. refund on xbox windows pc subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    refund on xbox windows pc subscription: i want a refund on my subscription, i keep getting disconnected from forza 7 every game, most games i dont even have the chance to complete a lap, i cant be bothered gaming with xbox windows 10 pc...
  8. Refund for a Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund for a Subscription: Hello i'm Edward and i was thinking that if someone buys a subscription of 1 month like Xbox Live Gold then if he wants a refund, in how many days of the month of the subscription will he be...
  9. How to get refund for subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get refund for subscription: Hi, I already have a annual subscription for xbox game pass, but I forgot to cancel the auto-renew for the other. There isn't any button about refund in the Order History, how can I get refund?...
  10. Subscription refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Subscription refund: I haven't used xbox live in about 1 year or so, and could not figure out how to cancel my recurring payment. I just cancelled the recurring payment. Would you mind refunding 12 months, please?...