How do i get rid of Xbox game pass so I can play my other games

Discus and support How do i get rid of Xbox game pass so I can play my other games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do I get rid of Xbox game pass b4a16de6-ec80-46eb-ac98-dc8faf0e302d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Treydon olson, Feb 21, 2020.

1. How do i get rid of Xbox game pass so I can play my other games

How do I get rid of Xbox game pass

:)

Treydon olson, Feb 21, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Thanks for that. But what about online games
    As long as you have a gold subscription or Game Pass Ultimate, then you can still play online multiplayer games.
  3. FadingToJosh Win User

4. owendershot Win User

As long as you have a gold subscription or Game Pass Ultimate, then you can still play online multiplayer games.

Gold: Play online

Gamepass: play available library of games

Gamepass Ultimate: Play available Library & Online

Gold/Gamepass/Neither: play games you own locally
  5. MightyQuinn75 Win User

I'm not really sure what you mean. Your games are still in the same place in your games library. You can cancel your gamepass subscription if you wish too. But it shouldnt impact your normal games stored on your xbox. You can still tab over to them.
  6. Treydon olson Win User

Thema:

1. How do i get rid of Xbox game pass so I can play my other games - Similar Threads - rid game pass

2. Mahjong opens with the same partially started game every time. How do I get rid of it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mahjong opens with the same partially started game every time. How do I get rid of it?: In Microsoft Solitaire Collection on a laptop, Mahjong opens with the SAME partially finished game. The Saved Games file/folder is empty. Where is it coming from and how do I get rid of that one...
  3. getting rid of xbox wondering if removing profile will affect downloaded games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    getting rid of xbox wondering if removing profile will affect downloaded games: i am planning to sell off my xbox one but im not sure how this would work first, would they (being the new owners) be able to access my games/dlcs that i have purchased assuming i have removed my...
  4. I purchased xbox ultimate game pass by mistake and i cannot get rid of it. I can't download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased xbox ultimate game pass by mistake and i cannot get rid of it. I can't download...: Can't get rid of xbox ultimate game pass that was bought by mistake. Can't download xbox live gold card please h elp me ccb4db95-b135-4bed-bb6d-0ee372dca27f
  5. Is there a way to get rid of a digital game from your account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to get rid of a digital game from your account?: I know that you can uninstall it from your console and then download it again later, but I want to completely get rid of it, delete it and not have the option to redownload unless I buy it again,...
  6. No matter how many apps/games are started, I simply can't get rid of Microsoft Store icon...

in XboX Insiders
    No matter how many apps/games are started, I simply can't get rid of Microsoft Store icon...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  7. Ridding my game of the subscription notice every day.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ridding my game of the subscription notice every day.: how can I get the box that appears when I start my game telling me over and over and over that my subscription ends sometime next year. I just renewed and it wont go away. I know when it...
  8. Reputation System Allows Toxic Players To ACTUALLY Affect Players' Gaming Experience, Get Rid ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reputation System Allows Toxic Players To ACTUALLY Affect Players' Gaming Experience, Get Rid ...: On 3/22/17 I wasn't allowed to find any matches in matchmaking due to my reputation being "Avoid Me". I didnt even know reputation affected your gaming experience until that day. I did research...
  9. How do I get rid of the password requirement for Upload Studio/Game DVR?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get rid of the password requirement for Upload Studio/Game DVR?: I required a password for this app to protect my captures but now it's just a hassle to have to require a password every time I load it up so I can edit videos. I cannot figure out how to remove...
  10. MY XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT WONT LET ME GET RID OF A CANCEROUS GAME!?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    MY XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT WONT LET ME GET RID OF A CANCEROUS GAME!?!: i purchased a digital xbox one game download, i do not want the game anymore, i cannot return it for a refund, is it possible i can give the game to someone else without giving my whole xbox live...