How do i get the derp face avatar item?

Discus and support How do i get the derp face avatar item? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cant find it anywhere but i see peoples gamer picture have it. 738b8d7c-1418-4eec-bd03-e54e6f6f910b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Derpcannonz, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Derpcannonz
    Derpcannonz Guest

I cant find it anywhere but i see peoples gamer picture have it.

:)

Derpcannonz, Aug 5, 2014
  2. CrazyMvM94
    CrazyMvM94 Guest

^^How did you knew that I made this thread if the title has nothing to do with love? Oh well, if you just look at your avatar's face, would you like that face to get hurt? Then what's next? Avatar harassment in the Avatar Editor?

CrazyMvM94, Aug 5, 2014
  3. Commander Mode or Game Chat.

Thats what those pesky "muppets" seem to be yelling, "DERP, DERP". I need to find the jpeg or pic (like the DERP, DERP one) with the wieners getting thrown into that womans face, its hilarious. I think it was mod removed from a CoD thread, but not sure.
    It wasnt bad, per se, but funny as ever.

UneasyJmitchell, Aug 5, 2014
  4. NxtDoc1851
    NxtDoc1851 Guest

I am pretty sure you just spin your avatars head in circles until it gets dizzy and then snap a gamerpic of it in avatar editor

NxtDoc1851, Aug 6, 2014
  5. NxtDoc1851 Win User

I am pretty sure you just spin your avatars head in circles until it gets dizzy and then snap a gamerpic of it in avatar editor
  6. CrazyMvM94 Win User

^^How did you knew that I made this thread if the title has nothing to do with love? Oh well, if you just look at your avatar's face, would you like that face to get hurt? Then what's next? Avatar harassment in the Avatar Editor?
  7. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Commander Mode or Game Chat.

Thats what those pesky "muppets" seem to be yelling, "DERP, DERP". I need to find the jpeg or pic (like the DERP, DERP one) with the wieners getting thrown into that womans face, its hilarious. I think it was mod removed from a CoD thread, but not sure.
    It wasnt bad, per se, but funny as ever.
  8. Metabolisms Win User

Reporting issues.

Then how will I get him to stop -.- derp.
  9. Andreas_212 Win User

WTF IS THIS MICROSOFT??

[quote user="GERMIN4T0R"]

Why dont MS just get rid of the Avatar marketplace

[/quote]

Derp, because morons pay tons of cash for the little trinkets and clothing for them
Thema:

1. How do i get the derp face avatar item? - Similar Threads - derp face avatar

2. Please microsoft and xbox remove shroud and ninja p@ssy faces from my dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Please microsoft and xbox remove shroud and ninja p@ssy faces from my dashboard: I don't care this losers I pay a lot for this xbox one x project scorpio edition console submitted by /u/IkillMyself20 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Beta (PC) App Sad Face in Audio

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta (PC) App Sad Face in Audio: We've tried every single fix we could find online like uninstalling and reinstalling, making sure the microphone is giving access in privacy settings, even weird ones like turning push to talk on...
  4. Facing problems with game pass subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Facing problems with game pass subscription: I got a 3 month game pass on discount for around 1$ in may 2/2019, I didn't intend to continue on the 3 month offer after this one runs out, but now when I try to do one month it takes me to the...
  5. Recording voice and my face over my gameplay in real time with kinect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recording voice and my face over my gameplay in real time with kinect: I have my xbox since the beggining of our days and I love it to death. I just dont get why you cant use kinect to recor voice and video of me over gameplay in real time. What did you do wrong...
  6. I face discrimination by nationality

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I face discrimination by nationality: I am not given the opportunity to participate in the closed beta testing of the game bless ... I have been trying to get the key for almost a year! My friends too ... But none of my friends in...
  7. mode face à face [Translation - Face to face mode]

in XBoX on Windows
    mode face à face [Translation - Face to face mode]: Salut Nouveau joueur depuis peu quelqu'un peut il me dire la différence dans le jeu quand on active ou désactive le mode face face. par avance merci ---------------- [Mod Translation -...
  8. Card faces

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Card faces: The cards do not display properly just a black face with card value displayed fe1eb35c-9d54-4a05-886d-91c114342c4c
  9. Xbox Rewards gone derp

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Rewards gone derp: Spoke to xbox support twice now, once on a Wednesday who told me my rewards would be in in 90 hours and just now past the 90 hour mark who then referred me here... sort it out......
  10. Xbox live's being a derp

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live's being a derp: I created an xbox live account on my computer, but cant figure out how to put it on the xbox, can anyone help me? e6be8667-8331-4d39-a883-f0585acfc4ce