How do i get the derp face avatar item?

Discus and support How do i get the derp face avatar item? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cant find it anywhere but i see peoples gamer picture have it. 738b8d7c-1418-4eec-bd03-e54e6f6f910b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Derpcannonz, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Derpcannonz
    Derpcannonz Guest

I cant find it anywhere but i see peoples gamer picture have it.

:)

Derpcannonz, Aug 5, 2014
  2. CrazyMvM94
    CrazyMvM94 Guest

^^How did you knew that I made this thread if the title has nothing to do with love? Oh well, if you just look at your avatar's face, would you like that face to get hurt? Then what's next? Avatar harassment in the Avatar Editor?

CrazyMvM94, Aug 5, 2014
  3. Commander Mode or Game Chat.

Thats what those pesky "muppets" seem to be yelling, "DERP, DERP". I need to find the jpeg or pic (like the DERP, DERP one) with the wieners getting thrown into that womans face, its hilarious. I think it was mod removed from a CoD thread, but not sure.
    It wasnt bad, per se, but funny as ever.

UneasyJmitchell, Aug 5, 2014
  4. NxtDoc1851
    NxtDoc1851 Guest

I am pretty sure you just spin your avatars head in circles until it gets dizzy and then snap a gamerpic of it in avatar editor

NxtDoc1851, Aug 6, 2014
  5. NxtDoc1851 Win User

I am pretty sure you just spin your avatars head in circles until it gets dizzy and then snap a gamerpic of it in avatar editor
  6. CrazyMvM94 Win User

^^How did you knew that I made this thread if the title has nothing to do with love? Oh well, if you just look at your avatar's face, would you like that face to get hurt? Then what's next? Avatar harassment in the Avatar Editor?
  7. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Commander Mode or Game Chat.

Thats what those pesky "muppets" seem to be yelling, "DERP, DERP". I need to find the jpeg or pic (like the DERP, DERP one) with the wieners getting thrown into that womans face, its hilarious. I think it was mod removed from a CoD thread, but not sure.
    It wasnt bad, per se, but funny as ever.
  8. Metabolisms Win User

Reporting issues.

Then how will I get him to stop -.- derp.
  9. Andreas_212 Win User

WTF IS THIS MICROSOFT??

[quote user="GERMIN4T0R"]

Why dont MS just get rid of the Avatar marketplace

[/quote]

Derp, because morons pay tons of cash for the little trinkets and clothing for them
Thema:

1. How do i get the derp face avatar item? - Similar Threads - derp face avatar

2. Using Xbox 360 Kinect as face cam for Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using Xbox 360 Kinect as face cam for Xbox One S: If I have the proper adapter, can the Xbox 360 Kinect be used as a face cam when streaming to twitch through an Xbox One S? Thanks in advance. 39c0564e-0434-4562-8bd0-fc8fe7f528e2
  3. Hi everyone... facing this update issue since last night... unable to update my xbox one...

in XboX Insiders
    Hi everyone... facing this update issue since last night... unable to update my xbox one...: [IMG] submitted by /u/killuakun1995 [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox social app non functional *insert surprised pikachu face*

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox social app non functional *insert surprised pikachu face*: Can you actually answer this thread instead of just showing up to say you're closing it? Or you know just put a functional voip on xbox, preferably discord. Let me precede any reply by saying...
  5. Facing Issue after uploading video

in XBoX on Mobile
    Facing Issue after uploading video: Hello Everyone, Today I have faced an issue after uploading a video. I have not got any single follower through my new video. My video content is new and very entertaining. On the last 20 videos,...
  6. Xbox One Front Face Panel broken

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One Front Face Panel broken: I have broken the ribbon cable on the front face panel. How and where can I purchase a new replacement part? Thanks Lawrence 67be856c-d3b7-44eb-8df9-f2f08961cac7
  7. Try redeem code but facing trouble

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Try redeem code but facing trouble: Hi, i redeemed a code (brought on Gear war 4 and 4 parts free) and I putted it on my console Windows store. The redemption went successfully, but after this showing errors like "something...
  8. xbox elite series 2 controller face buttons not registering.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox elite series 2 controller face buttons not registering.: Hello when I gently press the face buttons "A/B/X/Y" they do not not always seem to register my inputs on screen in game. I have requested a repair, but i am having doubts if they will actually...
  9. Xbox Rewards gone derp

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Rewards gone derp: Spoke to xbox support twice now, once on a Wednesday who told me my rewards would be in in 90 hours and just now past the 90 hour mark who then referred me here... sort it out......
  10. Xbox live's being a derp

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live's being a derp: I created an xbox live account on my computer, but cant figure out how to put it on the xbox, can anyone help me? e6be8667-8331-4d39-a883-f0585acfc4ce