How do I get the new Microsoft Edge? I don’t see the survey anywhere I’ve been a part of...

Discus and support How do I get the new Microsoft Edge? I don’t see the survey anywhere I’ve been a part of... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Please submitted by /u/TenuredBot [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TenuredBot, Mar 14, 2021.

1. How do I get the new Microsoft Edge? I don’t see the survey anywhere I’ve been a part of...

/u/TenuredBot, Mar 14, 2021
  2. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Support surveys.

It is amusing that we get sent these surveys on how well support are doing, yet i can`t get an answer from support as to why the actual survey won`t work .

-

Maybe they send these dead links on purpose so we don`t get to give our opinions.
  3. skys7 Win User

Are single-player fans a minority?

Oh I see I opened up a book here.

I think achievements on the Xbox are also part to finish a game to 100%.

It is not a self imposed ideology.

Achievements belong to Xbox and they are also part of the game.

When I play games like Assassins Creed and I have to play multiplayer to get this achievements and I don´t play multiplayer then I can´t finish it to 100%.

When I like I game I finish it more then ones and to have this fun going I try to finish the achievements too.

I don´t say that I don´t like multiplayers, I do play them.

But there are games where I don´t like multiplayer.

Assassins Creed and Assassins Creed II are Single player and I don´t have to do it.

I also don´t understand why they gave the new Tomb Raider a multiplayer.

For me there are games that don´t need a multiplayer cause they are just fine how they are.

Is this so hard to understand?
  4. CrHiStIaN1990 Win User

XBOX LIVE SERIOUS MOVIE GLITCH ON XBOX ONE

Sorry man i don t understamd. Microsoft doesn't read this? I ve called the support microsoft and they tell to make a question here. I ve used my money to see movie on xbox and now i found the metod to saw a lot pf movies in free mode? Jesus man
  5. Senryu BR Win User

How do i get a refund on a game????

The Ms don´t give refund (only in case of a terrible mistake, and i don´t see one of that?

What you can do is apealing to game producer, Valve, explain your insatisaftion nad demand there your refund, to the best to worst case, in the minimum you tryed!!!.

1. They give you a voucher for another valve game (to compensade you)

2, They claim to you wait a new DLC will upgrate the game....(whiout date to today)

3. they just ignore you :)

I hope i help you and forgive my bad english it´self learnerd.
  6. Paraffin Alien Win User

Does anyone else feel cheated

I`ve been working for the same company for 20 years and I don`t get rewarded for being a loyal employee.

Looking on the bright side, at least I can afford to buy a One X :)
Thema:

How do I get the new Microsoft Edge? I don’t see the survey anywhere I’ve been a part of...

1. How do I get the new Microsoft Edge? I don’t see the survey anywhere I’ve been a part of... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge don’t

2. Your Microsoft Edge app on Xbox is garbage

in XboX Insiders
    Your Microsoft Edge app on Xbox is garbage: I went to the feedback and it sent me here. So I'm posting here. Your flairs have nothing about providing feedback. It's like nothing was thought about before hand. Much like this stupid...
  3. Microsoft edge: unsafe website

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft edge: unsafe website: There is this site that I have visited numerous times to watch movies and series. The problem is that while I visited it yesterday everything was fine. However today the browser indicated it as an...
  4. Microsoft Edge Crash mi Xbox Lol

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge Crash mi Xbox Lol: A submitted by /u/BALDE_ASADO_ [link] [comments]
  5. The new microsoft edge I can't press x to put it as my default browser on xbox

in XboX Insiders
    The new microsoft edge I can't press x to put it as my default browser on xbox: And when I try to select x i have to press the xbox button so I can get the cursor submitted by /u/Leonardomontero1 [link] [comments]
  6. The Microsoft Edge controller input issue has been fixed with the latest update.

in XboX Insiders
    The Microsoft Edge controller input issue has been fixed with the latest update.: I tested it with the latest update and it works great.For some reason you can’t sign into the browser with you microsoft account though. submitted by /u/Old-Inside5276 [link] [comments]
  7. How to drag n drop on xbox one on Microsoft edge. I need to drop the correct answers into...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to drag n drop on xbox one on Microsoft edge. I need to drop the correct answers into...: How do I drag and drop on xbox one Microsoft edge im doing a questionnaire were I need to drag the correct response to the correct box. Is this possible??? [img]...
  8. I can't find Microsoft edge chromium...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't find Microsoft edge chromium...: Hello! I recently saw the new update for Xbox insiders program to get the new web browser for Xbox. I can't find it!!! Can some please help me find the new update please? submitted by...
  9. Unable to close tabs or select anything in the tabs / URL bars in the new Microsoft Edge...

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to close tabs or select anything in the tabs / URL bars in the new Microsoft Edge...: The new Microsoft Edge browser just became available to Xbox Insiders in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring. I'm experiencing an issue where I'm unable to properly navigate the entirety of the tabs or URL...
  10. A new Microsoft Edge app is available for Insiders (Alpha Skip Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    A new Microsoft Edge app is available for Insiders (Alpha Skip Ahead): [IMG] submitted by /u/RazGunz [link] [comments]