How do I get Xbox Beta to recognise my BLuelake conroller?

Discus and support How do I get Xbox Beta to recognise my BLuelake conroller? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; It's a PC controller, works fine with steam. CAn't do anything with this xbox Beta app. I'm getting really upset cause it's starting to look like it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Tony NF, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Tony NF
    Tony NF Guest

It's a PC controller, works fine with steam. CAn't do anything with this xbox Beta app.

I'm getting really upset cause it's starting to look like it will only accept an xbox controller.

:)

Tony NF, Oct 21, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

I found in the description of a Bluelake wired USB controller that it clearly states does not support Xbox.

• Support PC Windows XP / 7 / 8 / 10 & Play Station 3
    • Support Android (version 4.0 or above, and the device must fully support OTG function)
    • Support Plug and Play, only for PC games supporting Xinput mode / Play Sation 3
    • Feature: Multi-mode: Xinput & DirectInput / Vibration Feedback Function / JD-SWTICH Function (exchange the functions of D-pad and Left-Stick in Xinput mode)
    • USB Wired Gamepad (PS architecture) High-gloss mirror material appearance-
      Does not support the Xbox 360 / Xbox One / Mac OS
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

• USB Wired Gamepad (PS architecture) High-gloss mirror material appearance-
      Does not support the Xbox 360 / Xbox One / Mac OS
    Hi,

The OP isn't asking about Xbox, they are asking about
    Xbox Beta
    which is a PC application.

As I understand it these 'BlueLake' controllers are designed to work on PS3, PS2 and PS1. There is support for Windows, but the main reason why this controller has Windows support is for PlayStation emulation on a Windows PC.

I'm pretty sure these controllers are missing direct support for Microsoft's XInput API, which is the reason why it doesn't natively with the PC Game Pass games.

Remember that Steam is a long established software distribution platform and supports many types of controllers, some of which using its own controller software emulation. Xbox Beta is, as the name suggests,
    still in Beta.

If you really are dead set on using a PlayStation type controller on your Windows 10 PC, I suggest you buy a PS4 Dual Shock and install DS4Windows application. DS4Windows makes
    Windows believe that the PS4 controller is an Xbox 360 controller.
  4. GingerFireFreak Win User

2013 Public Beta Program - Private Forum

I have a beta account, but had to get a new xbox - the new xbox doesn't have the beta on it. How do I get that content on my xbox please?
  5. Grape4pe Win User

Beta problems?

I'm having the same issues and I can't get access to the beta forums and the latest update is screwed. It locked up my Xbox everytime I try to play a game. How do I get the beta off my Xbox. It's complete ***.
  6. Mr Velocity Win User

No Audio in Game DVR Clips

I did some more testing but then ran into this with the Xbox Beta App.

http://imgur.com/6ur6z8K.png

Just before that I worked out that it was my USB headset, it wasn't recognising as a default audio device.
Thema:

1. How do I get Xbox Beta to recognise my BLuelake conroller? - Similar Threads - Beta recognise BLuelake

2. [FIX] Master Chief Collection won't launch on Xbox Game App PC (BETA)

in XBoX on Windows
    [FIX] Master Chief Collection won't launch on Xbox Game App PC (BETA): If, like me, you are having trouble getting Halo: Master Chief Collection to launch from the Xbox App (BETA) on PC. Then you can follow the instructions in this article and it should work:...
  3. Xbox (BETA) Installer

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (BETA) Installer: Hey i am trying to download the Xbox (BETA) app but it keeps getting stuck and i have tried everything i can think of, i tried deleting it and retrying, ive tried opening it as administrator and...
  4. Newest Game Pass (Beta) App feature, delivers but is missing a little bit more...

in XboX Insiders
    Newest Game Pass (Beta) App feature, delivers but is missing a little bit more...: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Beta App Mic problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App Mic problems: I recently downloaded the Xbox beta app for my PC, so I can be in voice comms with my brother and his friends. Every time I join said voice comms I'm greeted with an error, and a message saying...
  6. Xbox Beta Installer error code 0x80131509

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta Installer error code 0x80131509: When i try to install the Xbox beta App i get this message Make sure you are connected then try updating again. We weren't able to update windows (0x80131509) I have followed all the information...
  7. iOS Xbox Beta App update required but no update?

in XboX Insiders
    iOS Xbox Beta App update required but no update?: I opened the beta iOS app earlier today and it told me that I needed an update to use it. Clicked on the pop-up and it sent me to the Apple store, not the Testflight test store. I opened...
  8. Is the new dashbord update in beta ring?

in XboX Insiders
    Is the new dashbord update in beta ring?: So is the new dashboard in the beta ring right now or no when does it come? submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments]
  9. Tried everything to opt out of the Minecraft Beta on PC - NOTHING works.

in XboX Insiders
    Tried everything to opt out of the Minecraft Beta on PC - NOTHING works.: Hi! I know this has been rehashed over and over... TLDR, got a new Win 10 desktop. Downloaded Minecraft - keep in mind I never opted IN for the beta, and the Insider app reflects this - Yet I...
  10. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta Ring (1911.191202-1836)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta Ring (1911.191202-1836): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]