How do I give permission for Xbox Insider Hub?

Discus and support How do I give permission for Xbox Insider Hub? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Me and my Dad are trying to approve Xbox Insider Hub on my account (so it can allow us give feedback and report bug errors), but we can’t find where... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Matthesal, May 20, 2020 at 4:23 PM.

1. /u/Matthesal
    /u/Matthesal Guest

Me and my Dad are trying to approve Xbox Insider Hub on my account (so it can allow us give feedback and report bug errors), but we can’t find where the option to do so is. We spent a good time going through my account settings and the parental settings yet we couldn’t find out how to do it.

How do we do it?

submitted by /u/Matthesal
    [link] [comments]

/u/Matthesal, May 20, 2020 at 4:23 PM
  2. E4ER1CA Win User

gamer profile permissions

My sons account has xbox live but says I need to give him permission how do I do this?
  3. KillinSeason919 Win User

how do I give permission to my child?

Both of you have to be logged in on Xbox.com and then you can give her permission.
  4. maxen Win User

how do I give permission to my child?

Have the child log in on the website, then go to My Account and then Family, Forums and Privacy and then Xbox 360 Online Settings. Change whatever needs to be changed, press Save and you should be prompted to confirm by signing in as the parental account.
  5. httpbunnychild Win User

I can't play minecraft online or join my friends servers :(

How would they be able to give me permission and how do I check that?
  6. xUAx Shadow Win User

I can't access the Xbox Insider Hub even when I'm an Adult and I need you guys to give me permission

The insider hub doesn't not prevent games from playing also Xbox will not be able to give you permission to play a game.
Thema:

1. How do I give permission for Xbox Insider Hub? - Similar Threads - permission Insider Hub

2. "this account does not have permission to join multiplayer worlds"

in XBoX on Mobile
    "this account does not have permission to join multiplayer worlds": my friend is getting this when she try's to join me on windows ten from pe [img] d090d153-fb64-408d-bd86-097d36f1a567
  3. GTA V Online: Your profile does not have permission to access GTA Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V Online: Your profile does not have permission to access GTA Online: I tried getting onto GTA V Online, but it says I do not have permission to access GTA Online. I looked up what to do if this happens and other users said it may be that you don't have Xbox Gold...
  4. Family accounts/permissions and xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family accounts/permissions and xbox: I just purchased an xbox one for my son. He set it up, using his log in to our family account. Now, the xbox is rendered useless. He is not allowed to play any games with his friends. When we get...
  5. Descuentos a mi tarjeta sin permiso.[translation-Discounts to my card without permission.]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Descuentos a mi tarjeta sin permiso.[translation-Discounts to my card without permission.]: Desde hace unos días quiero contratar el servicio de EA access, quise hacerlo desde mi celular pero la página dice que el nip que me mandaron para verificar mi identidad no es válido aparte de que...
  6. No permission to access this feature

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No permission to access this feature: My xbox will not let me go on to online games as data wont sync and also says i do not have permission to access this feature but i do have xbox live what do i do?...
  7. Large 70GB MSIXVC File that I cant delete due to permissions

in XBoX on Windows
    Large 70GB MSIXVC File that I cant delete due to permissions: Hi, I currently seem to have an issue with leftover install files whilst using the Xbox (Beta) App. I have a 70GB file named 1E66A3E7-2F7B-461C-9F46-3EE0AEC64B8C within the MSIXVC folder that I...
  8. I don’t have permission on my gta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don’t have permission on my gta: I have tried everything but still its appearing on my screen everytime i try join online gta f767eb8b-f7d9-4549-b68d-2975c1a8fa4c
  9. Problems with file permissions in WindowsApps (Xbox Beta Windows 10 App install directory)

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with file permissions in WindowsApps (Xbox Beta Windows 10 App install directory): The XBox Beta software for Windows will only install to 'special' folders that it recognises as 'software install' locations. I can't just say I want this game installed in E:\Games and this one...
  10. Unexpected permissions popup when signing into microsoft account in Xbox Insider Hub on Win 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unexpected permissions popup when signing into microsoft account in Xbox Insider Hub on Win 10: Disclaimer: I hope I’m in the right place here, I was directed to another forum by a Microsoft employee that I was chatting with - where I was told to go here instead. Apparently this is the place...