How do I go back to previous updates of a game on Xbox One

Discus and support How do I go back to previous updates of a game on Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I know there WAS a way of doing this, but when the new update for the xbox one came out I can't do it anymore.. Is there any other way of going back to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rkay0, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Rkay0
    Rkay0 Guest

I know there WAS a way of doing this, but when the new update for the xbox one came out I can't do it anymore.. Is there any other way of going back to older versions of games?

:)

Rkay0, Nov 24, 2020
  2. MRallamagoosa Win User

How do I go back to previous months on Microsoft Solitaire Collection to do the previous daily enges

I'm afraid you can't do it. The daily challenges are refreshed every month and only the current month is available. There are stats for each month keeping track on how you performed and also achievements tied to the
    daily challenges, but the challenges themself are not kept at the end of each month.
  3. Lan[G] Win User

need some answers

Checkout the forum about system updates and it explains how to roll back to previous update.
  4. Jérémie L Win User

How to troubleshoot Xbox App on PC connection to the Xbox One console?

Same problem since the last update of the xbox app pc. How to back previous version waiting a fix please ?
  5. Niko1664 Win User

Xbox Feb. 2020 UI Update with Vertical menus

Sorry but no, you can't go back to the previous update.
  6. GiulianBu78 Win User

Frame Rate Issues

I wanted to clarify one thing, the laggano games even if the console is disconnected from the network, so the problem is the last update and not internet line, if you could go back to the previous update everything is resolved, so Microsoft have combined
    a mess this time.
Thema:

1. How do I go back to previous updates of a game on Xbox One - Similar Threads - previous updates game

2. Previous update disrupted chat on Xbox 360 interface and Backwards compatible games.

in XboX Insiders
    Previous update disrupted chat on Xbox 360 interface and Backwards compatible games.: After intense trouble shooting with Xbox support and Astro Gaming Headset company it has been determined that a previous update disrupted the use of chat in the XBox 360 interface on Xbox One....
  3. New update to Microsoft Jigsaw? Unable to get previous version achievements now???

in XBoX on Windows
    New update to Microsoft Jigsaw? Unable to get previous version achievements now???: So, I'm a 100% achievement person. The Microsoft Windows Jigsaw game apparently just got updated from being windows 8 to windows 10, which is now counting as a completely different game. I need...
  4. Spectrum app not working after previous week ago system update

in XboX Insiders
    Spectrum app not working after previous week ago system update: Last week, after the BETA update, the Spectrum tv app logged me out and after trying many things including uninstall/reinstall, it wont lets me log bk in. anyone have this issue or know whats...
  5. updated asphalt 8 and it took me back to the start. i've lost all previous.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    updated asphalt 8 and it took me back to the start. i've lost all previous.: i updated asphalt 8 airborne. after doing it, it took me right back to the start. i have lost everything. it shows the same amount of coins i had, but now with a minus sign (-) in front of the...
  6. September 5h Alpha Skip Ahead Update: Clip Recording changed / missing previous feature

in XboX Insiders
    September 5h Alpha Skip Ahead Update: Clip Recording changed / missing previous feature: [IMG] I am big fan of taking screenshots and recording clips. After the lastet Alpha Skip Update I noticed that the wording and also the options itself have changed. They cut a feature which I...
  7. Not a question just an update on my previous post, I was getting signed off my profile and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not a question just an update on my previous post, I was getting signed off my profile and...: I had access to another Xbox One and signed in on that one with the same profile. I then switched back to my xbox one x and the issue has stopped so if you have access to another Xbox this can be...
  8. I Thought ALL PREVIOUS GAMES WITH GOLD Were playable after the update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Thought ALL PREVIOUS GAMES WITH GOLD Were playable after the update?: I Have 134 Digital games on my xbox 360, Some Arcade Games, Some Xbox 360 games. I Have downloaded all the Games with Gold Games from the past, and yet only 1/4th maybe HALF of them are playable?...
  9. Update download solution for RETURNING players who previously owned the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Update download solution for RETURNING players who previously owned the game: Hi all, just wanted to let those of you unable to play who at one point in the past had the game/patch installed that you can prompt the patch to download by going through your Download History...
  10. Any way to install previous system updates on xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any way to install previous system updates on xbox one?: So I never really had problems with my xbox one so far until yesterday, the 24th of April. There was a new update available for 795 mbs so i installed it. It finished and everything seemed...