HOW DO I INSTALL GTA 5 ON MY XBOX ONE S FROM THE EPIC GAMES STORE?

Discus and support HOW DO I INSTALL GTA 5 ON MY XBOX ONE S FROM THE EPIC GAMES STORE? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; GTA is currently free on Epic Games store. However, once I have placed my order for it, I am unable to find the space/app where I can download the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Very__Very__confused, May 19, 2020.

1. HOW DO I INSTALL GTA 5 ON MY XBOX ONE S FROM THE EPIC GAMES STORE?

GTA is currently free on Epic Games store. However, once I have placed my order for it, I am unable to find the space/app where I can download the game from, to my console. I tried searching for an Epic Games app on Microsoft (yes, idk much about this
    stuff), but it obviously wasn't there. Can anyone suggest how I can download and play the game?

:)

Very__Very__confused, May 19, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

It won't be available on the console unless you purchase it from the Xbox store. The version on the Epic store is only for the PC.
  3. Ironwilled Win User

Hi There,

GTA 5 is only available on the pc and only through the Epic Games Store, it has nothing to do with Microsoft or the Xbox console. You would have to go to the epic games website in order to download and play the game.
  4. Very__Very__confused Win User

Hey, thanks for your reply. So I did as you said. However once I click on 'Buy now' on Epic Store, I am unable to find the game on my console, so that I can install it. Where do I find the game to install, is my question?
  5. Vinny #1 Win User
  6. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

deconnect account fornite

Thema:

1. HOW DO I INSTALL GTA 5 ON MY XBOX ONE S FROM THE EPIC GAMES STORE? - Similar Threads - INSTALL GTA EPIC

2. Gta 5 Installation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta 5 Installation: So for a while I was playing gta for free because I had the game pass ultimate but it started to get close to the renewal date so I got rid of it. I went to go buy gta and used the redeem code. It...
  3. Why are their two versions of GTA in my ready to install section?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are their two versions of GTA in my ready to install section?: This has caused me some heck because whenever i try to join a game with a friend via the xbox menu, i am redirected to the store. I am also unable to join my friends lobby from the in game menu of...
  4. Gta installation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta installation: So I downloaded the 7gb part of the game. Busy with the packs but at the bottom of the packs it shows the same 7gb that already downloaded is pending does that mean it has to download again or do...
  5. Information regarding gta v installation on xbox one from disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Information regarding gta v installation on xbox one from disc: I know it's late but i was planning to buy a gta v copy (physical disc). Can i play the game without internet if i keep my console of offline mode? Since i dont have a wifi connection. Does the...
  6. Why does installing. Gta take 72 hours

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does installing. Gta take 72 hours: So it started installing 72 hours ago and its only at 26 percent whats happening???? 4891ad64-8967-453b-9253-c79276e79851
  7. Nao consigo instalar o GTA V na Microsoft Store [Edit - Translation] - I can't install GTA...

in XBoX on Windows
    Nao consigo instalar o GTA V na Microsoft Store [Edit - Translation] - I can't install GTA...: Eu comprei o Xbox Game Pass Ultimate e estou tentando instalar o GTA V, mas quando vou instalar aparece o seguinte erro: Parece que você não tem um dispositivo aplicável vinculado sua conta da...
  8. Cant install gta 5 from disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install gta 5 from disc: It starts installing then it stops and I tried the xbox troubleshoot and other games on disc works. It is now downloaded and it will not read the disc Thank you all for the help it is now...
  9. My GTA V says installation stopped every time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My GTA V says installation stopped every time: Every time I try to install the premium gta v online edition with the criminal enterprise pack it would say installation stopped however the first time it got to 22 percent and then it stopped so...
  10. Double game install (GTA V), different versions and different stores

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Double game install (GTA V), different versions and different stores: [img] I saw this and was confused. Each one is different: one version 1.5.23.0 with 81.7GB and the other is 1.1.23.0 with 81.2GB They even have different pages in the Microsoft Store. 1.1.23.0...