How do I join a club on iOS if it says I can’t due to privacy issues

Discus and support How do I join a club on iOS if it says I can’t due to privacy issues in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; [img] Can someone send me a screenshot of where to find the option to join clubs? Where is the option to turn on club adding in ios because every time... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Asian_koo_2, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Asian_koo_2
    Asian_koo_2 Guest

How do I join a club on iOS if it says I can’t due to privacy issues [​IMG]
    Can
    someone send me a screenshot of where to find the option to join clubs? Where is the option to turn on club adding in ios because every time i try to join a club, it says i cant

:)

Asian_koo_2, Jul 4, 2019
  2. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Are you currently on a enforcement ban?
  3. ThorX360 Win User

4. Allebas Win User

Sorry your issues joining clubs. First is your account a child's account? If so, your parent need to change your privacy setting. If not , and is near your Xbox you can: go to setting>>>privacy &online safety>>xbox live privacy. You should see a setting
    for clubs.
  5. Dysruptz Win User

Join a Club Forza Horizon 4.

Try joining the club through the xbox app. If you get a notification there saying “you can’t do this because of your past behaviour” it might be due to a suspension.
  6. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

I'm unable to join or create clubs within the xbox app

Hi Masson,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the current issue with not being able to join a club due to account
    configuration on a PC. Recently there have been a lot of posts regarding not being able to join a club. We are aware of the issue and are gathering as much data on this issue as possible to find a resolution. Are you part of a Microsoft Family? Have you tried
    to manage Online safety or Privacy settings on your profile?

Xbox.com > Sigh in > Click on profile > Privacy settings

Try these troubleshooting resources:

1. Troubleshoot changing
      online safety or privacy settings on Xbox One
    2. How to Join a Club

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. How do I join a club on iOS if it says I can’t due to privacy issues - Similar Threads - join club iOS

2. Can't join a club

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join a club: I wrote many times to reddit, Microsoft Community and ms Support, contacted to live chat support but nobody solves the CLUB PROBLEM. I have 2 xboxes in my home. I'm using One X. I'm playing forza...
  3. Hard drive issues after joining Xbox insider/preview club.

in XboX Insiders
    Hard drive issues after joining Xbox insider/preview club.: As of recently I have been getting E102 and E105 errors with my xbox. Sometimes it will let me factory reset my xbox, other times I have to wait a couple of days before it allows me to. My...
  4. Hard drive issues after joining Xbox insider/preview club.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard drive issues after joining Xbox insider/preview club.: As of recently I have been getting E102 and E105 errors with my xbox. Sometimes it will let me factory reset my xbox, other times I have to wait a couple of days before it allows me to. My...
  5. Can't join any club

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join any club: I'm not a member of a club in FH4. I joined a Forza Horizon 4 team and can't join any club. When i try to join a club it says maximum club limit reached. But I'm not a part of a club. I tried to...
  6. Xbox One X Club beitretten [Translation-Join Xbox One X Club]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X Club beitretten [Translation-Join Xbox One X Club]: Hallo Ich wollte bei einer Kollegin in den Club beitretten,ich bekommen immer diese Meldung. Ich selber bin in KEINEM Club sonst und habe selber auch keinen. Habe schon die Konsole neu...
  7. Clubs beizutreten klappt nicht [Translation-Joining clubs doesn't work out]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Clubs beizutreten klappt nicht [Translation-Joining clubs doesn't work out]: Hallo zusammen.. Seid langen habe ich das Problem da sich bei de r Konsole keinen Club beitreten kann. Ständig steht da dass ich mein Limit erreicht habe und einen Club verlassen müsse.. Aber ich...
  8. I cant join clubs in asphalt 9 legends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant join clubs in asphalt 9 legends: I cant play multiple option in asphalt 9 legends 20e8875d-b947-4b08-a025-1578022b6739
  9. I can't join official clubs on the xbox app.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't join official clubs on the xbox app.: Ok so, for some reason on my xbox one app I have to join a club to post something while on my xbox thats different and yet it's the same club, but anyway I can't join official clubs on my xbox one...
  10. Problème pour rejoindre un Clubs Xbox sur Forza Horizon 4[Problem to join an Xbox Clubs on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème pour rejoindre un Clubs Xbox sur Forza Horizon 4[Problem to join an Xbox Clubs on...: Bonjours, Je me permet d'ouvrir ce post car je ne parviens pas rejoindre un Club sur Forza Horizon 4. Je m'explique, jusqu' présent je faisait partie d'un Club, cependant hier j'ai décider de le...