How do I join a club on iOS if it says I can’t due to privacy issues

Discus and support How do I join a club on iOS if it says I can’t due to privacy issues in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; [img] Can someone send me a screenshot of where to find the option to join clubs? Where is the option to turn on club adding in ios because every time... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Asian_koo_2, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Asian_koo_2
    Asian_koo_2 Guest

How do I join a club on iOS if it says I can’t due to privacy issues [​IMG]
    Can
    someone send me a screenshot of where to find the option to join clubs? Where is the option to turn on club adding in ios because every time i try to join a club, it says i cant

:)

Asian_koo_2, Jul 4, 2019
  2. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Are you currently on a enforcement ban?
  3. ThorX360 Win User

4. Allebas Win User

Sorry your issues joining clubs. First is your account a child's account? If so, your parent need to change your privacy setting. If not , and is near your Xbox you can: go to setting>>>privacy &online safety>>xbox live privacy. You should see a setting
    for clubs.
  5. Dysruptz Win User

Join a Club Forza Horizon 4.

Try joining the club through the xbox app. If you get a notification there saying “you can’t do this because of your past behaviour” it might be due to a suspension.
  6. Jurgen1488 Win User

Cant join clubs or make them on pc.

I can't join clubs even tho my settings says that i can create and join clubs i still can't and get an error message saying i should change it.

Can anybody help me?
    And you have a golden membership? Only with the golden membership you can go to the club. If you do not have it, you can not join it.

Another issue might be in your privacy settings and you do not have that content allowed.
Thema:

1. How do I join a club on iOS if it says I can’t due to privacy issues - Similar Threads - join club iOS

2. Every Club including the one I created and own, Is Request to join

in XboX Insiders
    Every Club including the one I created and own, Is Request to join: Member of several clubs and own one. They are all asking to Request to Join. I can't even get to the feed of the club I created and still own. Occurred after latest ASA update Nov 14 . Have Full...
  3. Can't join the Ambassadors club

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't join the Ambassadors club: Hi I'm trying to join the Ambassadors club but it won't let me due to me having a suspension but when I go to my enforcement page it says I have q perfect record and when I go to view my dashboard...
  4. Why am I not able to join clubs?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I not able to join clubs?: I asked why I wasn't able to join clubs a year ago and the answer was that I needed to be 18. Well, I'm 18 now and it still doesn't work. What's going on? d379d024-cfe3-4454-a5db-8a457c81c0ad
  5. cant join a club

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant join a club: Im triying to join on a club, but everytime i try i receive this message: "You can't do this because of how your account is set up. Go to your privacy & online safety settings on Xbox.com to...
  6. Unable to join Forza Horizon Clubs

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to join Forza Horizon Clubs: When I attempt to create a Forza Horizon club in-game I received a server error. When I attempt to join an existing club (that my friends created) through the xbox app on PC, xbox app on iPhone,...
  7. Cannot change Xbox One/Windows 10 online safety settings to create and join clubs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot change Xbox One/Windows 10 online safety settings to create and join clubs: I want to play minecraft realms on Xbox, but get an error message saying I have to change my settings. I've found other people with the same issue. The solution recommended it to change the...
  8. Can't join a club

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join a club: I wrote many times to reddit, Microsoft Community and ms Support, contacted to live chat support but nobody solves the CLUB PROBLEM. I have 2 xboxes in my home. I'm using One X. I'm playing forza...
  9. Hard drive issues after joining Xbox insider/preview club.

in XboX Insiders
    Hard drive issues after joining Xbox insider/preview club.: As of recently I have been getting E102 and E105 errors with my xbox. Sometimes it will let me factory reset my xbox, other times I have to wait a couple of days before it allows me to. My...
  10. Hard drive issues after joining Xbox insider/preview club.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard drive issues after joining Xbox insider/preview club.: As of recently I have been getting E102 and E105 errors with my xbox. Sometimes it will let me factory reset my xbox, other times I have to wait a couple of days before it allows me to. My...