How do I join alpha skip ahead? I'm new and confused.

Discus and support How do I join alpha skip ahead? I'm new and confused. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Help submitted by /u/PaladinJamie [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PaladinJamie, Apr 28, 2020.

1. How do I join alpha skip ahead? I'm new and confused.

/u/PaladinJamie, Apr 28, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Arminator Win User

What requirements i should have to joing in Alpha Ring after many Months Activity in Beta Ring?

Hello,

i am from Germany ....

Now i want to join Alpha Ring, but Microsoft Support tells me, the only way i can join Alpha Ring ist via Invite from another People in the Alpha Ring.

But i dont know anyone in Alpha Ring.

What can i do to join Alpha Ring in XBOX Insider Hub?
    Greetings from Germany as well.

Previously, before there were rings, you had to be invited by someone already in the "Xbox Preview Program" as it was called back then.

This was then changed to the Xbox Insider Program, and anyone was able to join by installing the Xbox Insider App, and anyone is allowed to choose a ring up to Beta.

Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are only available by invitation from someone at Microsoft, and only if new free slots are available.

You will have to "earn" the privilege to be considered by providing regular and quality feedback, and hope that there are Alpha/Skip Ahead members that provided less feedback, and are removed from the Alpha/Skip Ahead rings.

So the only thing we can suggest is to be patient, and to continue participating in the available activities, and wait for the invitation.
  3. FreeAndSay Win User

Game Pass

If you're in preview alpha or alpha skip ahead, search for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and you should be able to join.
  4. gds1972 Win User

Unable to join Alpha-Skip Ahead

Hi

Unfortunately once the Alpha Skip ahead tier reached capacity and they had to stop accepting additional new members. When the invites were sent out there would have been places available in the Alpha Skip ahead group however once these
    places filled up no additional members (even with invites) could join at this group.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/06/29/alpha-skip-ahead-registrations-closed/
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  6. napalm 31337 Win User

A small system update being released to everyone today

I'm in the Preview Program and in Alpha Skip Ahead Ring, I'm testing several 1910 builds but at the moment no new UI for me.
Thema:

How do I join alpha skip ahead? I'm new and confused.

1. How do I join alpha skip ahead? I'm new and confused. - Similar Threads - join alpha skip

2. Xbox Insiders are invited to join Alpha and Alpha Skip-Ahead today!

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders are invited to join Alpha and Alpha Skip-Ahead today!: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  3. Again can't join party or create one on alpha skip ahead. Possibly it might be on other...

in XboX Insiders
    Again can't join party or create one on alpha skip ahead. Possibly it might be on other...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link] [comments]
  4. Hi i would like to join xbox skip ahead Alpha to the developers

in XboX Insiders
    Hi i would like to join xbox skip ahead Alpha to the developers: Hi i would like to join xbox skip ahead Alpha i am very active complete all surveys and questions I’m level 6 been on the xbox insider program for 5 months and im on beta please let me join...
  5. May I Join The Xbox Alpha Skip Ahead Please?

in XboX Insiders
    May I Join The Xbox Alpha Skip Ahead Please?: May I join the Alpha Skip Ahead? I have been in the insider program for a year and 6 months and I love getting experimental features and testing new stuff. My Xbox GT is XNS Films, please get me...
  6. How can someone join or increase their chances of joining the Alpha/Alpha skip ahead ring?

in XboX Insiders
    How can someone join or increase their chances of joining the Alpha/Alpha skip ahead ring?: Hi, I don't know too much on how the top 2 rings work and trying to understand it a bit more. How can one join or get a better chance at joining one of these rings? I'm level 5 W/ 2 years 3 months...
  7. Just joined Alpha Skip-Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Just joined Alpha Skip-Ahead: After a few minutes my profile will logout randomly Nearly all my games crash When I try to open the Xbox insider huh app it just says "Please try again. There was an issue with your network" I...
  8. Got invited to join alpha skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Got invited to join alpha skip ahead: Yes they have invited me to join alpha skip ahead ring :D submitted by /u/Finchyboy894 [link] [comments]
  9. Worried about joining Alpha Skip Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Worried about joining Alpha Skip Ahead: I've been on the insider program for about 3 years now and I love doing my bit! I keep seeing adverts and surveys about joining Alpha Skip-Ahead. I am currently in the alpha. I'm just worried...
  10. Cannot join Alpha Skip Ahead?

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot join Alpha Skip Ahead?: [IMG] submitted by /u/InVaL-iDKore [link] [comments]