How do I keep squad members from taking your kills in campaign?

Discus and support How do I keep squad members from taking your kills in campaign? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there any way to keep your squad members from taking your kills on the campaign? I always have to run in front getting shot up in order to get kills... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Metroid Meister, Jan 24, 2014.

1. How do I keep squad members from taking your kills in campaign?

Is there any way to keep your squad members from taking your kills on the campaign? I always have to run in front getting shot up in order to get kills before the squad members take them. I want to get all the assignments done but the stupid squad members
    won't let me. I'm playing on easy difficulty. Would playing on a harder difficulty make the squad take your kills less? I'm not telling the squad to engage at all since I want all the kills

:)

Metroid Meister, Jan 24, 2014
  2. New Blood achievement

Can't anyone answer my question? Is there a way to keep your squad from taking your kills. I can't rush in there before them because I get killed and that is the only way to keep them from taking your kills.

Metroid Meister, Jan 24, 2014
  3. Knightro88
    Knightro88 Guest
    Any idea how to get the Nemesis and Squad Wipe ribbons?

Do I have to kill all 4 squad members in one life? Cause, it was quite frustrating thinking that I kept missing one person each game.

Knightro88, Jan 24, 2014
  4. How do I keep squad members from taking your kills in campaign?

Try using the engage button on a single person or use it on enemies from far away. Plus if its on Easy they have less health so they are easier to kill. Try putting it on Normal.

noobsforlife5, Jan 24, 2014
  5. noobsforlife5 Win User

Try using the engage button on a single person or use it on enemies from far away. Plus if its on Easy they have less health so they are easier to kill. Try putting it on Normal.
  6. Metroid Meister Win User

New Blood achievement

Can't anyone answer my question? Is there a way to keep your squad from taking your kills. I can't rush in there before them because I get killed and that is the only way to keep them from taking your kills.
  7. trooperkilla Win User

Squad option needed for single player

I have found if you use the DMR and take out the troops from a distace your squad doesnt get many kills.
  8. HEATHEN 75 Win User

When you know the enemy is around the next corner......

Tell my squad member to take the lead. Wait till he drops dead then jump out and get the kill while the enemy is busy reloading.
  9. Ruthless Tenjin Win User

This game...

Still haven't had any of those problems. You seem to get upset at a lot of games you play, from what I notice. I have yet to run into more than one or two people using thermal sights. If you keep having such odd bad luck, take a break and do something else
    then come back to it later. The only times I've ever been spawn killed is, like I said, spawning on a squad mate in the heat of battle. It's expected. I do wonder how you keep getting on such bad teams if you're getting spawn killed from any base.
Thema:

1. How do I keep squad members from taking your kills in campaign? - Similar Threads - keep squad members

2. Keeping a game

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeping a game: Started a new career on Football manager on my first month of using the XBox PC Beta Pass, played it for about 6 hours and then the game was removed from the PC Pass. Is there no way to stop this...
  3. My accounts keep getting blocked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My accounts keep getting blocked: Hi , 1 month ago i made an account for my xbox in 2 weeks got blocked when i tryed to unblock it with my number i get that error with "usage exceded try again tommorow" .After that i made a new...
  4. Windows sonic keeps replacing my Dolby Atmos

in XboX Insiders
    Windows sonic keeps replacing my Dolby Atmos: My Dolby Atmos under headset format keeps switching to windows sonic by itself, is there a way to stop it so I don't have to keep switching it back after I turn my Xbox one? submitted by...
  5. I Go To Pay For Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Via The Web But Keep Running Into THIS…

in XboX Insiders
    I Go To Pay For Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Via The Web But Keep Running Into THIS…: [IMG] submitted by /u/BachPatu [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox keeps saying “_______ took too long to load”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps saying “_______ took too long to load”: For about 4-5 months now, I’ve been periodically getting this error and it’s driving me crazy. The only thing that fixes it it doing a factory reset, but I have to do it every month or so. This is...
  7. A Game Keep Installing Itself On My Xbox One S!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A Game Keep Installing Itself On My Xbox One S!: Hey guys, posting this because months of random google searches have come up empty for me. I installed Cities: Skylines off of the Game Pass over a year ago, and have deleted it off of my hard...
  8. I keep getting this message and I don't know how to fix it!

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting this message and I don't know how to fix it!: [img] I even got it when a match was starting! And when I exit to desktop it gives me a Fatal Error with no code. Please help... 5344ebfb-bb95-4b52-91cb-0ce5a36fc94f
  9. keep getting message 'Not Ready Yet' when trying to play new Star Wars installed game (disc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    keep getting message 'Not Ready Yet' when trying to play new Star Wars installed game (disc...: When trying to play new Star Wars installed game (disc in drive), I keep getting the 'Not Ready Yet message! All help gratefully received.... fae72a80-7740-4c6e-b769-a363b6dff674
  10. Xbox Store app keeps crashing instantly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Store app keeps crashing instantly: Hey there. So, i've had this issue for several weeks now. As soon as i try to open the store app with my account, this one just crashes without even loading for more than a second. I was able...