How do I know if I got gold in missions I have done in the past in Halo: Spartan ****?

Discus and support How do I know if I got gold in missions I have done in the past in Halo: Spartan ****? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I know if I got gold in missions I have done in the past in Halo: Spartan ****? Cause it does not show which medals I have got in the game? Like... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IntenseJames, Jun 5, 2014.

1. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest

How do I know if I got gold in missions I have done in the past in Halo: Spartan ****?

How do I know if I got gold in missions I have done in the past in Halo: Spartan ****? Cause it does not show which medals I have got in the game? Like is there anyway of knowing if I got Sliver or Gold on a mission I did a few days ago?

:)

IntenseJames, Jun 5, 2014
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    How do I know if I have gold or not??

Check your subscriptions at http;//commerce.microsoft.com or try playing online.

Smwutches, Jun 5, 2014
  3. daysonend79
    daysonend79 Guest

how do I know if I have gold or not??

daysonend79, Jun 5, 2014
  4. Smwutches Win User

Check your subscriptions at http;//commerce.microsoft.com or try playing online.
  5. Boom6oxie Win User

Halo 4 limited edition problem

I have that problem and when I go on spartan ops, (the first mission worked fine.) the 2nd one on 1st season aand every other mission crashes my game to the starting screen.(my xbox is halo reach limited edition) and I got my starter kit with LE and I can't
    use any of my specializations except for spartan IV though I got Halo 4 limited edition.
  6. DBurleson Win User

Should buy halo 4 ?

I don't even think you can get the other Spartan Ops missions without gold. I would not get Halo if you can't play MP.
  7. TangentialShark Win User

I love this game!!! Great job 343!!! Anyone else love this game??

I love this game but it is kinda lame that most Spartan Ops missions are a copy-paste of campaign locales. For example "Sniper-Alley" is a section from the 4th or 5th campaign mission and they have used it in two episodes already. If i'm not mistaken I
    remember hearing on a Halo 4 vidoc the developers saying that all Spartan Ops locales are made from the ground up specifically for SO. Other than that somewhat major gripe, Halo 4 is so-far my favorite game of 2012.
  8. Noble 29 Win User

quick ? about the weekly episodes

Spartan Ops missions will be archived, so they can be downloaded at any time no matter when you purchase the game or first purchase a Gold membership. Keep in mind that you DO need a Gold membership in order to download the Spartan Ops missions. Halo 4 supposedly
    comes with a 14 day trial period of Xbox Live included with it, so that will get you a few week's worth of content.
Thema:

1. How do I know if I got gold in missions I have done in the past in Halo: Spartan ****? - Similar Threads - got gold missions

2. all of my gold got canned because of a 1 month trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    all of my gold got canned because of a 1 month trial: so i had 1 year of gold and it was all canned because i wanted the super game pass thinking it would just overlap but no the big brain scientist over at microsoft just toke that entire year of...
  3. My entire 1 year Xbox Live Gold subscription got cancelled after cancelling 1 month of Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My entire 1 year Xbox Live Gold subscription got cancelled after cancelling 1 month of Xbox...: Hi, Today I wanted to try Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for 1 month. At this moment I still had a Xbox Live Gold subscription until august 2020. My Gold subscription now converted into an Ultimate...
  4. I 'bought' a xbox game from 'free games with gold' but i didn't got it for free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I 'bought' a xbox game from 'free games with gold' but i didn't got it for free: can someone help me? i cant refund it with purchase history.. i have a gold membership. f1d6a704-7fdb-4fb5-a8d4-a6798bea10cc
  5. Xbox games with gold feel like they just got a bunch of random games that noyone liked and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox games with gold feel like they just got a bunch of random games that noyone liked and...: Xbox's games with Gold seems to be so trash that it makes me want to switch to Playstation© instead. They should really listen to the community "properly" not just say "yeah were listening" then...
  6. XBOX LIVE 12Month GOLD Code got changed to GamePass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX LIVE 12Month GOLD Code got changed to GamePass: hello everyone, this is my first question i have ever done and english is not my native language so sorry if it is not that good. But no to my question: I had a prepaid Code for 12 month XBOX...
  7. Paid for gold, got normal version

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid for gold, got normal version: Bought gold editon Trials Rising but got normal version. How do I get in touch with someone that can help. And one of the triggers on my elitecontroller doesnt work, can someone tell me how I...
  8. I got xbox live gold but it doesn't show up

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got xbox live gold but it doesn't show up: I had a xbox live gold 14-day trial and redeemed it. But somehow I can use it when I am on my xbox one but when I go to the microsoft subscriptions website or to my xbox 360 it says I don't own...
  9. I got a Game for free from Xbox Live Games With Gold but it doesnt show up that i bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a Game for free from Xbox Live Games With Gold but it doesnt show up that i bought it: the game is for honor and i spent money on in game currency and now i just cant play it. it seems to have dissipated out of my library i even checked my order history to make sure...
  10. I got charged for WRC 6 FIA World Rally Championship and I'm an Xbox Gold Member. Refund...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I got charged for WRC 6 FIA World Rally Championship and I'm an Xbox Gold Member. Refund...: I am a reoccurring Xbox Gold member, but was charged for WRC 6 during the Xbox Gold free for members dates. Microsoft denied my refund. I verified I was in good stand with my Gold account. I was....