How do I know if I got gold in missions I have done in the past in Halo: Spartan ****?

Discus and support How do I know if I got gold in missions I have done in the past in Halo: Spartan ****? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I know if I got gold in missions I have done in the past in Halo: Spartan ****? Cause it does not show which medals I have got in the game? Like... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IntenseJames, Jun 5, 2014.

1. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest

How do I know if I got gold in missions I have done in the past in Halo: Spartan ****?

How do I know if I got gold in missions I have done in the past in Halo: Spartan ****? Cause it does not show which medals I have got in the game? Like is there anyway of knowing if I got Sliver or Gold on a mission I did a few days ago?

:)

IntenseJames, Jun 5, 2014
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    How do I know if I have gold or not??

Check your subscriptions at http;//commerce.microsoft.com or try playing online.

Smwutches, Jun 5, 2014
  3. daysonend79
    daysonend79 Guest

how do I know if I have gold or not??

daysonend79, Jun 5, 2014
  4. Boom6oxie Win User

Halo 4 limited edition problem

I have that problem and when I go on spartan ops, (the first mission worked fine.) the 2nd one on 1st season aand every other mission crashes my game to the starting screen.(my xbox is halo reach limited edition) and I got my starter kit with LE and I can't
    use any of my specializations except for spartan IV though I got Halo 4 limited edition.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Check your subscriptions at http;//commerce.microsoft.com or try playing online.
  6. DBurleson Win User

Should buy halo 4 ?

I don't even think you can get the other Spartan Ops missions without gold. I would not get Halo if you can't play MP.
  7. TangentialShark Win User

I love this game!!! Great job 343!!! Anyone else love this game??

I love this game but it is kinda lame that most Spartan Ops missions are a copy-paste of campaign locales. For example "Sniper-Alley" is a section from the 4th or 5th campaign mission and they have used it in two episodes already. If i'm not mistaken I
    remember hearing on a Halo 4 vidoc the developers saying that all Spartan Ops locales are made from the ground up specifically for SO. Other than that somewhat major gripe, Halo 4 is so-far my favorite game of 2012.
  8. Noble 29 Win User

quick ? about the weekly episodes

Spartan Ops missions will be archived, so they can be downloaded at any time no matter when you purchase the game or first purchase a Gold membership. Keep in mind that you DO need a Gold membership in order to download the Spartan Ops missions. Halo 4 supposedly
    comes with a 14 day trial period of Xbox Live included with it, so that will get you a few week's worth of content.
Thema:

1. How do I know if I got gold in missions I have done in the past in Halo: Spartan ****? - Similar Threads - got gold missions

2. What will happen if I cancel my Xbox Live Gold subscription that I got from a prepaid card?

in XBoX on Windows
    What will happen if I cancel my Xbox Live Gold subscription that I got from a prepaid card?: Hi, I recently redeemed a Xbox Live Gold subscription prepaid card and was planning on upgrading it to Ultimate for 1$, or trying to convert it to 4 months of game pass which I had heard from...
  3. Had xbox live gold free month trial, but only got half a month?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Had xbox live gold free month trial, but only got half a month?: My and my little brother recived an xbox one x as a gift, in the box it came with a one month free trial of xbox live but the free month expired after only geting about half of what we were told...
  4. Xbox says I don’t own free games that I got from my Xbox gold subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox says I don’t own free games that I got from my Xbox gold subscription: So i recently tried to play some old games that I got for free for gold, namely Superhot and super mega baseball. I am not able to play these. When i try to play superhot, it says something on the...
  5. my son got a 3 month gold code from game then entered it and got error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my son got a 3 month gold code from game then entered it and got error: He then re-entered it and it said it is alrdy redeemed but he does not hve gold I cant get to speak to anyone on the phones and I am at my wit's end now ready to scream is there anyone able to...
  6. My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold: My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold. we are trying to play friday the 13th with gameshare and hes not able to play, anyone know how to fix this?...
  7. Cant play a game I got with the “Games with Gold”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play a game I got with the “Games with Gold”: I can no longer play/download For Honor despite the fact that i receiver it through its free gold monthly promotion. My xbox gold subscription is up to date. 23bc5168-c8e5-404c-977b-cbb5ebd400a8
  8. I have not got my xbox live gold code that i was promised

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have not got my xbox live gold code that i was promised: I apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you. To make up for lost gaming time, I’d like to extend the time on your Xbox Live membership by providing 7 months of Xbox Live. The...
  9. this made my day I got a Xbox Live gold code and it worked! They gave me one for free from https://

in XBoX on Consoles
    this made my day I got a Xbox Live gold code and it worked! They gave me one for free from https://: this made my day I got a Xbox Live gold code and it worked! They gave me one for free from Free Xbox Live Gold 12 Month Upgrade
  10. got billed while trying to redeem a games with gold free game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    got billed while trying to redeem a games with gold free game: I tried to redeem project CARS 2 since it's now free with gold and I got billed 70 EUR instead! I need a refund asap 95180b07-2a34-4ddd-9ced-fe74b06de62d