How do I know if my reports are helpful?

Discus and support How do I know if my reports are helpful? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So as far as I have found any issues I reported them through the Xbox. But I am never sure if my feedback is actually helpful for the Xbox team.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AkaiiPanda, Sep 22, 2019.

1. How do I know if my reports are helpful?

So as far as I have found any issues I reported them through the Xbox. But I am never sure if my feedback is actually helpful for the Xbox team. Sometimes I’m afraid of that I might spam too much useless stuff. Is there any information if my reports are really helpful or if they have even been noticed?

submitted by /u/AkaiiPanda
    [link] [comments]

/u/AkaiiPanda, Sep 22, 2019
  2. Internet Expert Win User

How do I see my reports?

Reputation/report statistics aren't normally viewable until your reputation is in "Needs Work" or "Avoid Me" status.
  3. gds1972 Win User

How do I see my reports?

Hi

If your reputation is green then there I would say there is nothing to be worried about. If you want more information all you can do is click on reputation and receive a summary of the reputation feedback you have received

https://enforcement.xbox.com/home/reputation
  4. Mister Getafix Win User

I know how to do it

Heya!

Do you have an issue with your console or an accessory?

If you do not need assistance with anything be sure to post in the discussion portion of the Forums!
  5. Smwutches Win User

I don’t know how to report harassers

You can find instructions here on how to file a complaint - https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic2-0 The enforcement team do not use the forums and calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
  6. FairerClient476 Win User

I don’t know how to report harassers

And no, i havent made any comment to her other then responding to the horrible stuff she says lol. Please, someone just the conversation, scroll through it, and get people like this off of the internet. And dont even get me started with that “my man” stuff.
    I know **** well nobody is ever getting near her (or probably his) behind.
Thema:

How do I know if my reports are helpful?

1. How do I know if my reports are helpful? - Similar Threads - reports are helpful

2. Asking for help with reporting a Gamertag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Asking for help with reporting a Gamertag.: Hi everyone, Thank you for taking the time to read this. I have just had an offensive Gamer tag brought to my attention by another gamer. They reported this Gamer tag 12hrs ago and unfortunately...
  3. Report a problem help

in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem help: Where do you report a general preformance issue in Report a Problem, I feel lost in the menus. submitted by /u/JTakZ_Crew [link] [comments]
  4. where do i report an ambassador, I also need help for something else.

in XBoX on Consoles
    where do i report an ambassador, I also need help for something else.: They knowingly aided in the theft of xbox live and game pass services by taking down the post i put in the forums. I put it there so a microsoft employee could see it and get the information to...
  5. Help I’ve been reported and I can’t talk to my friends

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help I’ve been reported and I can’t talk to my friends: Please help i have been randomly reported and now i can not talk to my friends. What do i do? b2b3ac4d-6e12-4845-86fa-87af938e027b
  6. Reporting 3 users directly. Need help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reporting 3 users directly. Need help.: The user [mod removed-personal information] often hacks [mod removed-personal information] server and he just allows it despite the hacker breaking the server and attempting to steal personal...
  7. People keep reporting my gamertag and I have no money to change it can y'all help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    People keep reporting my gamertag and I have no money to change it can y'all help me?: People keep reporting my gamertag and I have no money can you help me? 61d02ef7-f826-4424-80f5-9cc4484bb977
  8. Somebody reported my chat for no reason! HELP!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Somebody reported my chat for no reason! HELP!!!: I just got reported and can't chat or use my mic! plz help! type what I can do down below. Thanks. 1f0dd7b5-d275-42c2-a8b0-eb5f81e0067c
  9. I reported my friend in anger and i cant talk to him help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I reported my friend in anger and i cant talk to him help!: Spmeone tell me how to talk to him again. 4e379e2c-c4a4-4475-928e-1eda4f2088f0
  10. sombody spamed the report tab and now have a ban i did nothing wrong please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    sombody spamed the report tab and now have a ban i did nothing wrong please help: sombody spamed the report tab and now have a ban i did nothing wrong please help this are the peaple that spammend me need help ftom a admin i was banned and then i got banned again bud i was...