How do i leave minecraft beta windows 10

Discus and support How do i leave minecraft beta windows 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have tried the 3 following methods 1. Uninstall and Reinstall 2. Launch Xbox Insider Hub > Previews > Minecraft > Manage > Leave preview. But when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Daphur, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Daphur
    Daphur Guest

I have tried the 3 following methods

1. Uninstall and Reinstall

2. Launch Xbox Insider Hub > Previews > Minecraft > Manage > Leave preview. But when I click leave preview it just crashes Xbox Insider Hub

3. Run Command Prompt as Admin > powershell > Get-AppxPackage -allusers *minecraftUWP* | remove-appxpackage -allusers

I have been trying this all day with no way of working. These are the 3 solutions I found online and non work

:)

Daphur, Jun 11, 2021
  2. TheEmeraldEye Win User

How to i leave minecraft beta

How to Leave the Beta
    1. On Xbox One or a Windows 10 PC, sign in with the account that registered for the Minecraft Beta and launch the Xbox Insider Hub.
    2. Navigate to Insider content > Minecraft (or Minecraft for Windows 10 on PC)
    3. Select Manage.
    4. Use the radio button to select Unenroll (Leave this preview), then select Done.
    5. Wait an additional 30-60 minutes after unenrollment completes (Pending no longer appears in the Xbox Insider Hub).
    6. Uninstall and reinstall Minecraft.
  3. Steve-246 Win User

minecraft windows 10 mobile获取beta版 (Mod Translation: Minecraft Windows-Mobile gets beta version)

I bought a bedblock edition of minecraft from windows 10 mobile(1.9.0) but I want to play the beta version(1.11),and I don't know how to do it(or maybe I can't get the beta version of minecraft windows 10 mobile,just like the ios version?)
  4. Echo4Ent Win User

Been gifted game yet won't let me access it properly.

You will need to leave the Xbox Insiders Minecraft Beta. Try following these steps:

To leave the Minecraft Beta:

1. On Xbox One or a Windows 10 PC, sign in with the account that registered for the Minecraft Beta and
      launch the Xbox Insider Hub.
    3. Select Manage.
    4. Use the radio button to select Unenroll (Leave this preview), then select
      Done.
    5. Wait an additional 30-60 minutes after unenrollment completes (Pending no longer appears in the Xbox Insider Hub).

Good Luck!
  5. Echo4Ent Win User

Gifted game not working correctly on receiver's end

Your friend will need to leave the Xbox Insiders Minecraft Beta. Have them try following these steps:

To leave the Minecraft Beta:

1. On Xbox One or a Windows 10 PC, sign in with the account that registered for the Minecraft Beta and
      launch the Xbox Insider Hub.
    3. Select Manage.
    4. Use the radio button to select Unenroll (Leave this preview), then select
      Done.

Good Luck!
  6. IUBrandonUl Win User

minecraft not working

Hello, tyTaylor1! Have you tried uninstalling Minecraft and Re-installing it? also If It's in Bet, You would need to go to the XBox Insider Hub and Unenroll from the Beta Program.

(https://support.xbox.com/en-US/) (here is the XBox Support if you still need and answer)

(How to Leave the Beta

1. On Xbox One or a Windows 10 PC, sign in with the account that registered for the Minecraft Beta and launch the Xbox Insider Hub.
    3. Select Manage.
    4. Use the radio button to select Unenroll (Leave this preview), then select Done.)
Thema:

1. How do i leave minecraft beta windows 10 - Similar Threads - leave minecraft beta

2. Why can't I leave Minecraft Beta for Windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    Why can't I leave Minecraft Beta for Windows 10: Xbox Insider Hub keeps crashing when I click "Leave preview", I also tried 3 solutions but it didn't work? can you guys have any helpful solution? submitted by /u/Fantastic_Use_1291 [link]...
  3. I Try to leave Minecraft Beta countless times, but it doesn't work. how do I opt out?

in XboX Insiders
    I Try to leave Minecraft Beta countless times, but it doesn't work. how do I opt out?: So, Minecraft Beta. I Try to leave it, it doesn't work. I try using the other methods, doesn't work. I try to use my Xbox account to leave, doesn't work. how do I get out? and when you do the...
  4. Unable to leave Minecraft Windows 10 Beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to leave Minecraft Windows 10 Beta: As the title says, I am unable to leave the Minecraft Windows 10 beta. I have followed all 3 solutions stated in the Xbox Insider Hub as well as here...
  5. I can leave minecraft beta but it then wants to update to the beta

in XboX Insiders
    I can leave minecraft beta but it then wants to update to the beta: I have unenrolled from the beta. I uninstalled MC and then i reinstalled. I open MC and it says it needs an update. I let it. It updates to the beta. submitted by /u/actuallythedog [link]...
  6. I can't leave the Minecraft 1.17 Beta no matter what I do

in XboX Insiders
    I can't leave the Minecraft 1.17 Beta no matter what I do: I decided to join the Minecraft Bedrock Beta program on my Windows 10 device a few months ago. After playing with the features that the beta has, I decided to leave it. At first, I just left the...
  7. I can't leave the minecraft beta

in XboX Insiders
    I can't leave the minecraft beta: I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and opting in and out of the beta many times, but every time I open minecraft, it shows that I'm in the beta. Can anyone help me fix this? submitted by...
  8. Need help leaving the minecraft beta, it won't let me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help leaving the minecraft beta, it won't let me.: I have been trying to get out of the Minecraft Beta for about 30 minutes now, but every time I boot up minecraft it automatically becomes the beta edition. I unenrolled through the insider hub. It...
  9. I can't download Xbox Insider Hub. How do I leave Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Beta?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Xbox Insider Hub. How do I leave Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Beta?: I heard that how to leave Minecraft Beta Version I need to download Xbox Insider Hub. But When I Find it in the store It said "Xbox Insider Hub is currently not available" So is there another way...
  10. Xbox insider Hub glitch and leaving the minecraft beta

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider Hub glitch and leaving the minecraft beta: ive posted here once before, and my issue summarized is basically my insider hub instantly crashes and force quits without actually unenrolling when i attempt to do so. for a couple months of...