How do I link epic games account Fortnite having troubles can’t add a friend from Xbox to...

Discus and support How do I link epic games account Fortnite having troubles can’t add a friend from Xbox to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I link epic games account Fortnite having troubles can’t add a friend from Xbox to playstation and think My son can add his friend to play.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Osbot1, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Osbot1
    Osbot1 Guest

How do I link epic games account Fortnite having troubles can’t add a friend from Xbox to...

How do I link epic games account Fortnite having troubles can’t add a friend from Xbox to playstation and think

My son can add his friend to play.

:)

Osbot1, Jun 25, 2020
  2. YadiraG1 Win User

How do I link epic games account Fortnite having troubles can’t add a friend from Xbox to playstation

Go to the epic games website!
  3. InVaL iDKore Win User

How do I link epic games account Fortnite having troubles can’t add a friend from Xbox to playstation

I believe on the Epic Games website you can link your microsoft account to the epic account then add him through the in-game menu in fortnite.
  4. Otakute Win User

And after you link the accounds can wait 24 hours ,no ever but sometimes
  5. potx444 Win User

you need to go to the epicgames website and link the accounts together and then add your friend in game.
  6. Ultron 141 Win User

Linking my xbox account to my epic games account

How do i link my fortnite account to my epic games account
Thema:

1. How do I link epic games account Fortnite having troubles can’t add a friend from Xbox to... - Similar Threads - link epic games

2. Epic Games Account Link Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Epic Games Account Link Error: Hello, So I unlinked my Xbox Live account from my Epic Games account, and I am trying to relink my Xbox Live account to my Epic Games account. Every time I try to relink my Xbox Live account an...
  3. Epic Games Xbox Live account link error.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Epic Games Xbox Live account link error.: [img] When I try to link my xbox live account to a new epic games account, I get this error message that tells me to login to xbox. Why does it say that I don't have an xbox profile associated...
  4. making a epic games account and then link my xbox account to it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    making a epic games account and then link my xbox account to it: lately I sold my Xbox one s, I am trying to install fortnite on my PC now. but when I try to login he says: There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system. Please...
  5. Linking epic Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Linking epic Games: I am receiving error code when trying to link Microsoft account to Epic games. I have money in an account for Microsoft but cannot use it in epic games without the link [img]...
  6. Unable to link my Epic Games account to my X-Box Live - as it says another Epic Games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to link my Epic Games account to my X-Box Live - as it says another Epic Games...: I would like to link my epic games account to my x-box account both of which use my e-mail address. I have followed the instructions on the epic games website, however fortnite does not give me...
  7. Link Epic Games Account To Xbox Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Link Epic Games Account To Xbox Live: Hi ! There is my problem : I previously linked my Epic Games Account to Playstation Network, and now I would like to link it to Xbox Live, so it would allows me to have my skins and V-Bucks on...
  8. Linking epic games account to sons new live account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking epic games account to sons new live account?: Hi all So i have an xbox live account and my son has been using it to play fortnite on for a ling time. Now he has his own live account, which is still on the same console however! He wants to...
  9. linking xbox account to epic games account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    linking xbox account to epic games account.: I had an old xbox account linked to my epic games. I unlinked the old account when i try to link my new account, it says "there was an error processing the credentials from the external login...
  10. Epic games says my xbox account is linked to another epic games acc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Epic games says my xbox account is linked to another epic games acc: Help. I'm trying to link my epic games account to my xbox 1 account but it says my xbox1 acc is already linked to a different epic games account. What can I do? Thanks...