How do I make a complaint?

Discus and support How do I make a complaint? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an ongoing issue with someone fraudulently buying xbox content with my daughter's old account and it being charged to her phone. This was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ev1lanimal, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Ev1lanimal
    Ev1lanimal Guest

I have an ongoing issue with someone fraudulently buying xbox content with my daughter's old account and it being charged to her phone. This was reported over a month ago and despite being told it was being sorted and ringing every week, we still are
    no further on with us getting our money back. I need this resolved as I am 150 pounds out of pocket. I need to make an official complaint as no one seems to be keeping their promises.

:)

Ev1lanimal, Oct 2, 2019
  2. Mister Taurus Win User

How do I make a complaint

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Can you clarify what kind of support you're seeking, some details should help us understand the issue that you're seeing. Of course, keep in mind that if it's a change in services, that you can make such suggestions over
    user voice website. Otherwise, you can reach out to a support line for help with issues that can be immediately addressed. We're here to help.
  3. choppyseize Win User

Hello

That is unfortunately how all companies function. The shipping is covered you just have to print the label off. Your only option is to mail it yourself and cover the cost of shipping. If you're vulnerable as you say and had the label you would still need
    to go ship the parcel physically. You're gonna have to figure out a way like thousands of others have. Maybe you know someone that can print it for you. Maybe this isn't something you should do at all. Purchasing a new controller may be a safer option.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

5. Jamie.11 Win User

Thanks for the reply I just think thay should have more options for people I've shopped with loads of companies and I had a similar thing with a mobile phone once witch all I hat to do was write down the shipping number on the box and the company came
    and picked it up from my home I think it's a little stupid to buy a new controller when the one I have is under warranty I just think thay could make things a little easier I dont have a printer nor do I know any place that will be open to print we are under
    lockdown still I will contact Microsoft again to discuss things further thanks again for your reply
  6. Ev1lanimal Win User

I have spoke to them on 5 occasions now with promises of being phoned back by the team who are dealing with the case. No one has phoned me back. I have tried to phone again this morning. They are closed. I work most days. This is causing unnecessary stress.
    It is not even our fault. The microsoft account was hacked and we were not even notified by text when purchases were being made. They even have the names of the gamertags who made the purchases. I don't understand what is taking so long to get my money back.
Thema:

1. How do I make a complaint? - Similar Threads - complaint

2. Microsoft Complaints Procedure?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Complaints Procedure?: Can anyone advise the correct procedure to raise a complaint to Microsoft? 493a6088-2ca1-453a-9cf6-3eaa14bf446f
  3. FALSE COMPLAINT

in XBoX on Consoles
    FALSE COMPLAINT: I have been suspended for false complaints i kindly ask you to bring my account communications back to normal bbb8c632-0f6e-4795-ab8f-6ef818734138
  4. complaint related question

in XBoX Accessibility
    complaint related question: I want to make a complaint to Microsoft or get some technical support cause of some issues with a game but not able to get any. What email do I use to write a complaint to microsoft?...
  5. Not a question, more of a complaint

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not a question, more of a complaint: So picture this, last night I'm playing Call of Duty, you know the game where we endlessly slaughter each other over and over and over. I run into a certain guy who gets under my skin a little bit...
  6. Complaint not being responded to.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Complaint not being responded to.: I have made a formal complaint on the 19th of May,and no one has got back to me. I understand the current global situation, however the first contact was replied to after 24 hours, the informal...
  7. Reklamacja zakupu w grze firmy Ubisoft [Ubisoft Game Purchase Complaint]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reklamacja zakupu w grze firmy Ubisoft [Ubisoft Game Purchase Complaint]: Witam, dokonałem zakupu w grze division 2 w zakładce dodatki. Produkt jednak nie spełnia oczekiwań a jego opis wprowadza w błąd kupującego i chcialbym go zareklamować, odstąpić od umowy. Fakt ten...
  8. How do I make a complaint

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I make a complaint: So my sons controller button broke I contacted Microsoft and thay said it's under warranty I can be sent another the next day I receive an email saying I need to print the label off box the old...
  9. UWP Games "Fullscreen Mode" Complaint!

in XBoX on Windows
    UWP Games "Fullscreen Mode" Complaint!: When playing games from the Microsoft Store, whenever I scroll to the bottom of the screen the task-bar pops up and takes me out of the game I was playing... this is frustrating while playing FPS...
  10. Xbox Ambassador complaint

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador complaint: Tonight I encountered an Xbox Ambassador who was repeatedly messaging, pretty much harassing me. Not only that he was attempting to bait my friend and I into saying the wrong thing so he could...