How do I make suggestions?

Discus and support How do I make suggestions? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; There's a way of logging faults but no obvious way to make feature suggestions. Am I missing how? submitted by /u/jss1234 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jss1234, Oct 31, 2019.

1. /u/jss1234
    /u/jss1234 Guest

There's a way of logging faults but no obvious way to make feature suggestions. Am I missing how?

submitted by /u/jss1234
    [link] [comments]

/u/jss1234, Oct 31, 2019
  2. Mister Taurus Win User

How do I make a complaint

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Can you clarify what kind of support you're seeking, some details should help us understand the issue that you're seeing. Of course, keep in mind that if it's a change in services, that you can make such suggestions over
    user voice website. Otherwise, you can reach out to a support line for help with issues that can be immediately addressed. We're here to help.
  3. choppyseize Win User

Hello

That is unfortunately how all companies function. The shipping is covered you just have to print the label off. Your only option is to mail it yourself and cover the cost of shipping. If you're vulnerable as you say and had the label you would still need
    to go ship the parcel physically. You're gonna have to figure out a way like thousands of others have. Maybe you know someone that can print it for you. Maybe this isn't something you should do at all. Purchasing a new controller may be a safer option.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

How do I make a complaint?

5. Jamie.11 Win User

Thanks for the reply I just think thay should have more options for people I've shopped with loads of companies and I had a similar thing with a mobile phone once witch all I hat to do was write down the shipping number on the box and the company came
    and picked it up from my home I think it's a little stupid to buy a new controller when the one I have is under warranty I just think thay could make things a little easier I dont have a printer nor do I know any place that will be open to print we are under
    lockdown still I will contact Microsoft again to discuss things further thanks again for your reply
  6. Ev1lanimal Win User

How do I make a complaint?

I have spoke to them on 5 occasions now with promises of being phoned back by the team who are dealing with the case. No one has phoned me back. I have tried to phone again this morning. They are closed. I work most days. This is causing unnecessary stress.
    It is not even our fault. The microsoft account was hacked and we were not even notified by text when purchases were being made. They even have the names of the gamertags who made the purchases. I don't understand what is taking so long to get my money back.
Thema:

1. How do I make suggestions? - Similar Threads - suggestions

2. Suggestion for the new "Log in as many places" feature

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion for the new "Log in as many places" feature: I love the new feature on Alpha Skip-Ahead of being able to log into as many devices as I want. However, I feel this limits security a tiny bit. What if my account is taken and I am logged in...
  3. Suggestion - filter to games that have virtual controller support

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion - filter to games that have virtual controller support: I had a few minutes to kill so fired up streaming but didn't have a controller with me. I wanted to see the games I could play without one, but I couldn't see a way to filter the list to just...
  4. Mods told me to put my feature suggestion in the Xbox Requests megathread, but it's not...

in XboX Insiders
    Mods told me to put my feature suggestion in the Xbox Requests megathread, but it's not...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Tyrantes [link] [comments]
  5. Discussion of the size new pins icons and a suggestion

in XboX Insiders
    Discussion of the size new pins icons and a suggestion: I'm in the Alpha ring and I just received the update that has the rounded edges for pins, with space between each. First off it looks great. However, they now seem like they are smaller than...
  6. New Guide UX Feedback and Suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    New Guide UX Feedback and Suggestions: [IMG] I like the new Guide a lot, an awesome job by Travis Onge and team. Love the new Rectangles with rounded corner design throughout the UI. Just a few suggestion to reduce the number of...
  7. Text chat party chat suggestion.

in XboX Insiders
    Text chat party chat suggestion.: Ok so I don't know where to send suggestions but wouldn't it be easier to move "show text" in party chat all the way up to the top, or make it easily accessible n more convenient to text in chat...
  8. suggestion for custom xbox sounds

in XboX Insiders
    suggestion for custom xbox sounds: i would like if you could have custom xbox sounds such as off/on ect submitted by /u/doggie45_youtube [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Club info page suggestion - Club Rules..

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Club info page suggestion - Club Rules..: In Xbox Clubs intro page it would be nice to have a rule section . The reason I suggest this is the About this club section has a limit on characters and limits you when you're trying to add a...
  10. 4k tv for xbox one s suggestions?

in XBoX on Consoles
    4k tv for xbox one s suggestions?: Hello, I'm looking for a good smart 4k tv for my xbox one s, any ideas? Ideally 32 inch, can go up to 40 inch. Are these anygood? https://www.samsung.com/uk/tvs/fullhdtv-t5300/...