How do I make suggestions?

Discus and support How do I make suggestions? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; There's a way of logging faults but no obvious way to make feature suggestions. Am I missing how? submitted by /u/jss1234 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jss1234, Oct 31, 2019.

1. /u/jss1234
    /u/jss1234 Guest

There's a way of logging faults but no obvious way to make feature suggestions. Am I missing how?

submitted by /u/jss1234
    [link] [comments]

/u/jss1234, Oct 31, 2019
  2. Mister Taurus Win User

How do I make a complaint

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Can you clarify what kind of support you're seeking, some details should help us understand the issue that you're seeing. Of course, keep in mind that if it's a change in services, that you can make such suggestions over
    user voice website. Otherwise, you can reach out to a support line for help with issues that can be immediately addressed. We're here to help.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

How do I make a complaint?

4. Ev1lanimal Win User

I have spoke to them on 5 occasions now with promises of being phoned back by the team who are dealing with the case. No one has phoned me back. I have tried to phone again this morning. They are closed. I work most days. This is causing unnecessary stress.
    It is not even our fault. The microsoft account was hacked and we were not even notified by text when purchases were being made. They even have the names of the gamertags who made the purchases. I don't understand what is taking so long to get my money back.
  5. T3chnlgydude Win User

Hi Ev1lanimal

I'm sorry you had to go through this

Have you changed your passwords?

I would also suggest contacting Xbox support and using the live chat option. The agents are helpful and very friendly. I always use the live chat option to resolve issues like this
  6. Marwood II 87 Win User

How do I make a Pick Axe...

Got the hang of it now, been doing some serious landscaping since my origional post!
Thema:

1. How do I make suggestions? - Similar Threads - suggestions

2. [Suggestion] Use Xbox App (Beta) with a controller

in XboX Insiders
    [Suggestion] Use Xbox App (Beta) with a controller: The Xbox app has been out for a few months now and Microsoft's support is magnificent and it's evolving, although unfortunately many important features are missing, such as the achievements that...
  3. Communications suspension suggestion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communications suspension suggestion: Hi, My son received a communications suspension yesterday, and while I don't condone his verbiage (use of an common acronym), this is a ridiculous and unfair process. We are all aware of players...
  4. Suggesting for project-xcloud needs more criteve games for childern ages 3 to 10 also an...

in XboX Insiders
    Suggesting for project-xcloud needs more criteve games for childern ages 3 to 10 also an...: Hi I love the idea of project-xcloud but the lack of creative games for the kids is a big issue. Some of the games my children love to play are Minecraft, Lego city undercover, TerraTech,...
  5. Controller Suggestion

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Suggestion: Please consider adding the Nvidia Shield pro controller to be compatible with console streaming preview! submitted by /u/MegaTacoNinja [link] [comments]
  6. Diablo 4 Pre release expectation/suggestion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 4 Pre release expectation/suggestion: Hi there folks. The Diablo4 reveal at Blizzcon has garnered good attention from the fans. Now that we know its in development,what input would you like to give the dev team or in simple terms...
  7. Suggestions for Insider Program

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestions for Insider Program: Would be great if we could link our reddit accounts with our Insider accounts so we can still earn XP from posting suggestions and feedback, bugs etc. I've had to post this with the :-) flair...
  8. Sugerencia [Translate] Suggestion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sugerencia [Translate] Suggestion: Hola! Me da curiosidad saber el porque ya no se continúo con el juego de the warriors para Xbox one tal como en la xbox original, digo ese juego es muu bueno y de verdad me encantaria que...
  9. Suggestion for Hulu App and Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suggestion for Hulu App and Xbox: I recently gave up my TV provider and signed up through Hulu Plus/Live TV service. Really like the App but I'm bummed I lost the ability to tell Xbox what channel to go to by voice command. Its a...
  10. Suggestion of a game for game pass

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion of a game for game pass: I think that the game “FAR: lone sails” would be a good game pass game and I suggest that Xbox should put it there! It would be very awesome. Could you put it there please? submitted by...