How do I make unistalled games stop showing up on the left bar on Xbox app for Windows 10...

Discus and support How do I make unistalled games stop showing up on the left bar on Xbox app for Windows 10... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, it's the first time I'm using this forum, which means I might have made some mistakes choosing which category to post this call for help.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by FernandoMolero, Jun 14, 2021.

1. How do I make unistalled games stop showing up on the left bar on Xbox app for Windows 10...

Hello,

it's the first time I'm using this forum, which means I might have made some mistakes choosing which category to post this call for help. English is not my native language, sorry for any grammar mistakes or things like that, the language you will see on the print is portuguese, I couldn't find a way to change it to English and make it easier for you.

I'm subscribed to the Xbox Game Pass for Windows 10, whenever I try to uninstall something the game still show up on the left bar in the Xbox app after beeing completely unistalled.

How do I make unistalled games stop showing up on the left bar on Xbox app for Windows 10... [​IMG]

"Desinstalar jogo" means "Uninstall game" and "Instalar" means "Install"

As you can see when I right click the Human Fall Flat logo on the left bar it shows the option to unistall it, but on the game page it shows the option to install. I've tried to unistall games using the windows Control Panel and the result is the same.

I've also tried to remove the Temporary Files "Delivery Optimization files" and nothing changed.

Even tho it's something that does not affect performance it's still annoying to have my installed games mixed with unistalled ones.

Is this a known issue? Anyway I'm able fix it?

:)

FernandoMolero, Jun 14, 2021
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Xbox broadcast for windows 10

Hi Kinder_190,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. Sadly that app was retired on May 18, 2018. Support for the app and content are no longer being offered.

If you wish to broadcast your gaming on Windows 10, then you do have a few choices on how to do so. Please take a bit to check out the following support articles that can assist you in getting your gameplay out there:

How to use game streaming in the Xbox app on Windows 10

Use Game bar on Windows 10

Hardware requirements for Game DVR on Windows 10

Troubleshoot Game Bar on Windows 10

I hope that this helps you out!
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Game Bar

Hello Merlutt,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning how to open the Xbox Game Bar program. We recommend making sure that

Windows 10 is up to date
    . There is a
    keyboard shortcut
    that you can use to open the program. It opens when you press the windows key+G. Also, we have a support article which provides

troubleshooting for the Xbox Game Bar
    . Be sure to let us know the results!
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

X박스 게임 바 실행할 때 녹화 버튼 비활성 클릭시 다음과 같이 메시지가 나옵니다. -[Translation - If you click the Record button inactive when running the Xbox game bar, the following message appears.]

5. luissolid Win User

Lost all my Microsoft account games on the microsoft store

Also verify on the windows 10 store, if show you all your purchase ready to install.

Also try to unistall and reinstall the xbox companion app. Regards!
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Delete my post please

Hello My KFC,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that the audio settings of the Xbox Game Bar are not displaying any settings to alter. We recommend making sure that

Windows 10 is up to date
    . Do the audio options appear while a game is running?
    We have a support article which provides
    troubleshooting for the Xbox Game Bar
    . Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

How do I make unistalled games stop showing up on the left bar on Xbox app for Windows 10...

1. How do I make unistalled games stop showing up on the left bar on Xbox app for Windows 10... - Similar Threads - unistalled games stop

2. My Games Unistalling

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Games Unistalling: Recently My games have been uninstalling out of nowhere i play it kicks me out then i check my games and apps and they are not there this isn't fair. 345597b5-8e39-45e4-a5dd-fc5f4f9ca9e4
  3. Randomly games unistalling

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Randomly games unistalling: Im having a problem with games randomly unistalling from my xbox on its own and i have to reinstall the full games again which takes ages, this keeps happening every so often what will be causing...
  4. I can't unistall games on Xbox App (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't unistall games on Xbox App (PC): I have a problem, i install "Sea Of Thieves" with my Game Pass suscription TWICE, the problem is, the game doens't appears in the games bars, so, i can't play or even uninstall. It is encrypted in...
  5. Failed updates need to STOP unistalling games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Failed updates need to STOP unistalling games: Only in this month, due power failures during the download of a update I've already lost: Destiny 2 (100+ GB) Red Dead Redemption 2 (100+ GB) Battlefield 5 (60+ GB) Doom Eternal (40+ GB) Some...
  6. unistalled xbox 360 game on xbox 360 lost save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unistalled xbox 360 game on xbox 360 lost save data: yesterday i uninstalled red dead redemption 1 on my xbox 360 i was using the disc version that was installed to the hard drive then deleted the installed version then i bought the digital version...
  7. Xbox one games unistalled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one games unistalled: So i stopped playing Xbox for about 2 days and when i came back all but 4 of my games had been uninstalled. I don't know why and support hasn't been any help so I'm asking anyone if the can help...
  8. My game unistalled itself

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game unistalled itself: I was try to install the update for overwatch yesterday and it said that it was 19 gigabytes, but that doesn't make any sense because the base game is only 18 gb. It's not like they are changing...
  9. Games unistalling on my X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games unistalling on my X: multiple times now I have found that my games randomly uninstall from my X, I just reload them when I notice. But I find myself checking the uninstalled list daily. Is there a fix for this? I will...
  10. Most of my games have been unistalled

in XBoX on Consoles
    Most of my games have been unistalled: yesterday I went on and had 39 games installed, today I had 11. My brother was playing ark and left so I quit ark and went to play payday, but relied that it and many others were not installed,...