: how do i mirror my xbox 360 tp my laptop

Discus and support : how do i mirror my xbox 360 tp my laptop in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : how do i mirror my xbox 360 tp my laptop how do i mirror my xbox360 to my laptop I'm sorry bud but the only way you could ever Mirror your Xbox... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by lauradorries, Oct 10, 2020.

1. lauradorries
    lauradorries Guest

I'm sorry bud but the only way you could ever Mirror your Xbox through your laptop is to have an Xbox one or Higher.

:)

lauradorries, Oct 10, 2020
  2. YBNSILENT KILLAH Win User

how do i mirror my xbox360 to my laptop
    I'm sorry bud but the only way you could ever Mirror your Xbox through your laptop is to have an Xbox one or Higher.
  3. KaioVictor222 Win User

Xbox 360

Como eu espelho a tela do meu Xbox 360 da minha TV para meu notebook?

Translate-How do I mirror my Xbox 360 screen from my TV to my notebook?
  4. the dammend Win User

Games for gold wont download

It's a tp link router how do I find my isp
  5. FarDarthvader Win User

How to get Xbox 360 displayed on my laptop monitor via HDMI

How can i connect my xbox 360 to my laptop computer?
  6. oO M0NSTR0US Oo Win User

This is weird ?

How do i check what channel its on ?? My router is a tp-link archer c50
Thema:

1. : how do i mirror my xbox 360 tp my laptop - Similar Threads - mirror 360 laptop

2. How to cast (NOT mirror) apps from iPhone to Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to cast (NOT mirror) apps from iPhone to Xbox One?: I have read everything I can, and still can't figure it out. To be clear, I do not want to mirror my Phone, where the same thing appears on both screens. I want to "cast" video content to the Xbox...
  3. As insider I want to know if is possible to do a mirror from Xbox One to EZ Cast Pro

in XboX Insiders
    As insider I want to know if is possible to do a mirror from Xbox One to EZ Cast Pro: [IMG] submitted by /u/XtreamGF [link] [comments]
  4. Castlevania: LoS - Mirror of Fate HD and Jurassic World Evolution are now free to download...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Castlevania: LoS - Mirror of Fate HD and Jurassic World Evolution are now free to download...: Castlevania: LoS - Mirror of Fate HD (xbox 360) https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/castlevania-lords-of-shadow-mirror-of-fate-hd/bqbq98vm5fs2?source=lp&activetab=pivot:overviewtab Jurassic World...
  5. Best Easiest way to cast/mirror to Xb1 from Android or website?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best Easiest way to cast/mirror to Xb1 from Android or website?: Greetings, I've recently tried to cast to my xbox1 from website, via android phone, using an android app - didn't go too well. Is there a consensus or known better way to watch web content, via...
  6. xCloud on Galaxy S7, Sprint cellular (LTE) while screen mirroring to a Roku Stick + to Monitor

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud on Galaxy S7, Sprint cellular (LTE) while screen mirroring to a Roku Stick + to Monitor: [IMG] submitted by /u/Omephla [link] [comments]
  7. raar spiegelbeeld in solitaire [Mod Translated - Weird mirror image in Solitaire]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    raar spiegelbeeld in solitaire [Mod Translated - Weird mirror image in Solitaire]: al meegemaakt? layout van scherm dus de letters en cijfers staan in spiegelbeeld????. spelen met de kaarten kan normaal. wat kis hier aan de hand? grts ceasar [Mod Translated - Already...
  8. Miicrosoft Solitaire Collection mirrored/ gespiegeld

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Miicrosoft Solitaire Collection mirrored/ gespiegeld: I reinstalled Microsoft Solitaire collection but all is mirrored when start the game, it starts good but when windows opened it is all backwards. In the X-box all good but when want play, it is...
  9. Can't download Mirror's Edge Games With Gold Xbox 360 Error Code : 8C230002

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Mirror's Edge Games With Gold Xbox 360 Error Code : 8C230002: I have tried to download the free game this month but it keeps giving me the Status Code : 8C230002. I have checked online and tried all the fixes but nothing works. Can someone please assist me...
  10. Screen mirroring, samsung s4 to xbox 360, how does it work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen mirroring, samsung s4 to xbox 360, how does it work?: I apologize if this has been posted in the wrong place but I didn't know where else to post it. I have an s4 mini and and xbox 360, when I try to enable the screen mirroring function on my phone...