How do I output people voice through speaker but use my headset mic to chat.

Discus and support How do I output people voice through speaker but use my headset mic to chat. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I remember on the xbox360 we had the option to make output players voice through my tv spears while I was still able to voice chat using my headset... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VoodooGTS, May 2, 2014.

1. VoodooGTS
    VoodooGTS Guest

I remember on the xbox360 we had the option to make output players voice through my tv spears while I was still able to voice chat using my headset mic.

How can I do it on Xbox One?

:)

VoodooGTS, May 2, 2014
  2. rmyot001
    rmyot001 Guest
    CoD BO2 Chat

I want to play the chat through my headset and the tv for others to hear. When I go to preferences>voice I checked the box for play through both speakers and headset and I turned the voice volume all the way up and the game volume all the way down and it still isn't playing through the speakers. I also tried playing the chat only through the speakers and there was no chat to be heard at all. Does anyone know how to turn the volume up for black ops 2 or is there something wrong that I can troubleshoot?
    Thanks

rmyot001, May 2, 2014
  3. VoodooGTS
    VoodooGTS Guest
    Can I output users voice to the TV?

I do not want kinect as my mic. i want to use my headset mic for my voice and and hear peoples voice through my TV speakers.

VoodooGTS, May 2, 2014
  4. Misses Joust
    Misses Joust Guest

G'day Voodoo. Currently this is not an option on Xbox One. If you'd like to see it implemented as a feature, please share your thoughts in our Feedback forums!

In the future, please do not bump posts within 24 hours of creation. We respond in chronological order and bumping posts only delays the response.

Misses Joust, May 5, 2014
  5. VoodooGTS Win User

Can I output users voice to the TV?

I do not want kinect as my mic. i want to use my headset mic for my voice and and hear peoples voice through my TV speakers.
  6. VoodooGTS Win User

How do I use voice chat over my TV rather than through the head set?

7. Misses Joust Win User

G'day Voodoo. Currently this is not an option on Xbox One. If you'd like to see it implemented as a feature, please share your thoughts in our Feedback forums!

In the future, please do not bump posts within 24 hours of creation. We respond in chronological order and bumping posts only delays the response.
  8. Scrtch Win User

Game Defaults (a super convenient feature on Xbox 360) is it really missing from Xbox One?

I agree, Seems the play "through speakers, headset or both" for party chat and in game voice is missing. at least I couldn't find it. I want to use my mic to chat and hear voice responses through the speakers of the TV. Thats the other setting in those
    core areas that I couldn't find.
  9. drqg Win User

Halo and Elgato Game Capture HD

Try setting the voice chat output to both speakers and headset.
Thema:

1. How do I output people voice through speaker but use my headset mic to chat. - Similar Threads - output voice through

2. Does the Xbox Adaptive Controller feature outputs for feedback?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does the Xbox Adaptive Controller feature outputs for feedback?: I'm looking to use the Xbox Adaptive Controller as a way to output feedback that is usually made for controller vibrations to trigger a light source. I have looked at the documentation and I don't...
  3. Xbox One S audio output volume control

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S audio output volume control: Hello, can I control the audio output volume of the Xbox One S with the Media Remote? I don't want to control my TV's volume through OneGuide, but the Xbox's audio output itself (an old amplifier...
  4. TD-8616: Xbox One Output

in XboX Networking Hardware
    TD-8616: Xbox One Output: TD-8616: Xbox One Output Hey there! There's a few things you should definitely try, this page would be my first recommendation. Give these steps a try and let us know how it goes. Cheers!...
  5. Disable non-streaming console output when streaming to PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Disable non-streaming console output when streaming to PC?: While streaming, Can I mute or disable the audio output from the console? Better would be simply disabling the HDMI output entirely. Scenario: Xbox is in (or adjacent to) a room where someone...
  6. no output to screen anymore!!!!!!!!! HDMI works anymore!!! HELP PLEASE

in XBoX on Consoles
    no output to screen anymore!!!!!!!!! HDMI works anymore!!! HELP PLEASE: Hi my HDMI output dont work anymore from my xbox one to my tv.... no signal.... who can help me please 02e2a751-96bf-428e-907f-d746e60c199b
  7. Low party chat in speakers output

in XBoX on Consoles
    Low party chat in speakers output: Hi, I use to stream so i need to use the speakers output in the settings Volume preference, so game audio and party audio goes throught the speakers. Unfortunately the audio of the people in party...
  8. How do i make my microphone only output my voice?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i make my microphone only output my voice?: I recenty bought a new headset with a mic called the HyperX Cloud Stinger. It plugs in through the 3.5mm headphone jack on the controller. I tested in a party with my brothers xbox and noticed...
  9. Xbox One Headset Adapter Voice Output Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Headset Adapter Voice Output Issues: I've recently purchased an xbox one headset adapter, and have been having issues with the chat output when using it. My friends have complained that I sound like I'm far away from the mic, and can...
  10. Can I output users voice to the TV?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I output users voice to the TV?: On 360 you had the option to set peoples voice chat to output to the TV speakers and use the headset mic to chat. Can you do this with the Xbox One? Frustrating that you cant do that with the...