how do i perform a data transfer if my xbox wont turn on

Discus and support how do i perform a data transfer if my xbox wont turn on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have the Minecraft Xbox one s and in its current state it has trouble turning on or wont turn on at all but when ever I try to turn it on it will... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by B...1, Jun 30, 2020 at 11:22 PM.

1. B...1
    B...1 Guest

I have the Minecraft Xbox one s and in its current state it has trouble turning on or wont turn on at all but when ever I try to turn it on it will turn on for a few seconds but then shut off and if I want to do a data transfer to another console how would
    I do that and would every game I have still have all the saves as they were on the other console

:)

2. FLAME20140 Win User

There is a way i believe on the Xbox website under your profile.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Without being able to leave the other console turned on, you'd have to redownload your games from your Games and Apps. If you're using an external hard drive to store the games, you can just plug that into the other console. Game saves are stored on the
    cloud as long as you've been singed into Live so they would resync when you start a game.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello B,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having issue with console not turning on. I suggest the guide for
    console not powering on. If it still will not turn on, you can go to
    device support. Here you can register console, check warranty status, and set up a repair. Try all the steps and let us
    know.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Problem with a game I purchased

You need to perform a licence transfer to that console and the rredownload fron your downloads list it wont retreive all the data just the licence, google it for full instructions as i am on tablet and still getting my head round it.
  6. Z Roach Returns Win User

CONSOLE BAN!!!

The save game part of your question wont happen, when an xbox is banned the data on it becomes unsigned so it can't be transferred. You can do a licence transfer and download your dlc, that wont be a problem. The achievements are stored on MS end so that
    isn't an issue either.
Thema:

1. how do i perform a data transfer if my xbox wont turn on - Similar Threads - perform data transfer

2. Is there any way to pin the XBox Game Performance Bar to the task bar or to centre it at...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there any way to pin the XBox Game Performance Bar to the task bar or to centre it at...: [IMG] submitted by /u/IamPANDAMAN8 [link] [comments]
  3. Game Bar missing Performance option

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar missing Performance option: Computer: AMD 3600 RAM@3200 Geforce 2080 Video card Onboard sound 892 Realtek Aorus M MB Samsung 860 EVO SSD 1TB After formatting my SSD's and re-installation windows 10 Home, the Xbox Game...
  4. Wireless display poor performance compared to steam link

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless display poor performance compared to steam link: I'm trying to use wireless display to stream PC games to my xbox one, but I can't get it running that well. Steam link works fine on my TV, when the bandwith is set to unlimited. I can get...
  5. Laggy performance

in XBoX Accessibility
    Laggy performance: Hi. I have 600 mbps download speed and 15 mbps upload speed Infinity service. I use a Netgear CM1000 modem and Orbi rbr50 nest router. Speedtest function on Orbi confirms i am getting 480/17 mbps...
  6. Has anyone noticed generally worse dashboard performance?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone noticed generally worse dashboard performance?: Since these last few skip ahead updates the dashboard and guide (specifically when playing games) has been performing much worse than normal. Just wanted to make sure I’m not the only one...
  7. Xbox One S Performance issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Performance issues: A few days ago my Xbox One S started to slow down in performance, with games not being able to load until the point of crashing, and the overall performance started to lag. The screen freezes...
  8. Xbox bricked, can't perform update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox bricked, can't perform update: [IMG] Hi, a few days ago my Xbox suddenly stopped working. First it didn´t gave a signal. I've "reset" the Xbox by holding the power button for 10+ seconds. After that I would get a signal and...
  9. Opinion about Minecraft RTX beta performances

in XboX Insiders
    Opinion about Minecraft RTX beta performances: Hi, I tried for an hour the rtx beta of Minecraft and I felt really bad about performances. I focused on the rooms map by Nvidia because I got way more different fps in base of the room I was in....
  10. How do I perform a data transfer between two different Xbox One consoles? (Day One XB1 ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I perform a data transfer between two different Xbox One consoles? (Day One XB1 ...: How do I perform a data transfer between two different Xbox One consoles? I have a Day One edition Xbox One. I purchased the new Call of Duty Edition Xbox One (love that controller!), but I am...