how do i play multiplayer in mine craft java

Discus and support how do i play multiplayer in mine craft java in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; how do i play multiplayer in mine craft java 342b9d82-5ae0-49fc-9f88-a2c862f48332 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by chickenXJ, Jan 13, 2021.

1. chickenXJ
    chickenXJ Guest

:)

chickenXJ, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Lady Nataleigh Win User

Here's an
    article
    related to your question.
  3. AJbasketball21 Win User

Co op anyone???

I will play multiplayer mine craft with you
  4. Azrael008uk Win User

Mine, Mine Mine...craft, craft craft!

One of the best games I've picked up for the iPhone to date.

Very tempted to get this on XBL Arcade as well.

All I want to know though is how do I build a roof?
  5. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

[quote user="Azrael008uk"]
    One of the best games I've picked up for the iPhone to date.

Very tempted to get this on XBL Arcade as well.

All I want to know though is how do I build a roof?

[/quote]Building in Minecraft is very similar to building with Lego, so to build a roof employ the same method, if you have never played Lego, then your stuffed, lol.
  6. Eggnogga Win User

*you're

@Azrael -- Use stairs as your roof. Or, just build a flat roof.
Thema:

1. how do i play multiplayer in mine craft java - Similar Threads - play multiplayer mine

2. "You cant play multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cant play multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up": I play minecraft on xbox one S using an adult microsoft account. All my settings allow multiplayer, and allow me to make/join realms etc. However, i still cannot play multiplayer, it says my...
  3. You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your account is set up

in XBoX on Consoles
    You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your account is set up: I got this notification while trying to join a game on my Xbox one last gen, "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your account is set up". I tried on 2 different accounts with the...
  4. can't play multiplayer games whatsoever

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't play multiplayer games whatsoever: any time i try to play a multiplayer game i get an error message [img] when i go to xbox.com, i doesn't give me any options to change nor any information on how to do it, how do i fix this?...
  5. I can't play multiplayer Minecraft. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play multiplayer Minecraft. Why?: I can't play multiplayer Minecraft. Why? bd7d47a4-e65f-4f9f-95a8-83879a21fcf5
  6. "You cant play multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cant play multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up": I read the answer on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_gapp/you-cant-play-multiplayer-due-to-the-way-your/6d8137f4-d3a1-4192-8e13-1a871d3b3546 and it still did not work. please...
  7. Can't play multiplayer or realm on Minecraft bedrock edition (xbox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play multiplayer or realm on Minecraft bedrock edition (xbox): So, I keep getting the error saying that I can't play due to the way my account is set up. I used to be able to play all the time and when I go in a change my account settings everything is set...
  8. cant play multiplayer on minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    cant play multiplayer on minecraft: i recently purchased the java edition for minecraft for £17.99, but for some reason it wont allow me to play multiplayer. It says i need to go to my settings in microsoft but doesnt say how. I...
  9. Cant play multiplayer online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play multiplayer online: Minecraft keeps saying that it cant connect to realms and servers are coming soon. I can play my worlds but i cant invite my friends to play. Im playing on Nintendo switch someone please help....
  10. Not being able to play multiplayer

in XBoX on Windows
    Not being able to play multiplayer: I got Java Minecraft today and when I tried playing multiplayer and it says 'Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your account settings.'. I've been troubleshooting for hours and most of the...