How do i play with friends? Me and my friends always appear offline. Can't send messages to...

Discus and support How do i play with friends? Me and my friends always appear offline. Can't send messages to... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Out internet connection is fine. We can play Forza Horizon 4 online with other people, but we can't join each others session or send an invite so we... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NickZaw, Feb 14, 2020 at 3:13 PM.

1. NickZaw
    NickZaw Guest

How do i play with friends? Me and my friends always appear offline. Can't send messages to...

Out internet connection is fine. We can play Forza Horizon 4 online with other people, but we can't join each others session or send an invite so we can play together. My NAT type is open and everything in Network tab is ok. I have opened all the ports
    that support said should be open but my friends still can't join me or send me an invite. I can only play with random people that i get matchmaked with.

:)

Thema:

1. How do i play with friends? Me and my friends always appear offline. Can't send messages to... - Similar Threads - play friends friends

2. Your friends are not playing Minecraft right now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your friends are not playing Minecraft right now: I am unable to join any other Minecraft games on my local network from my Xbox One. Minecraft just shows "your friends are not playing Minecraft right now" despite the Friends tab correctly...
  3. What Games Do You Enjoy Playing With Friends?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What Games Do You Enjoy Playing With Friends?: I really enjoy either Minecraft or GTA V ef880204-350c-4162-b1ee-bb15579d618e
  4. I can t play with Friends in minecraft,when i join his world appears an error saying,its...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can t play with Friends in minecraft,when i join his world appears an error saying,its...: I don't know why i can t join nos world 81e1895a-d10c-4f6c-af88-8a641bfc7824
  5. What games does everyone enjoy playing with their family or friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    What games does everyone enjoy playing with their family or friends: I enjoy Mario Kart and Monopoly with family members. e6bed4d0-54a7-48b3-bb90-f1ac721a6438
  6. i can't play online with my friends :(

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't play online with my friends :(: i bought the xbox game pass for 3 months on the pc and i can't go online for anyone or play online (my subscription is normal) anyone can help me? 0df600a6-987e-4035-aa22-fe63faf78fba
  7. (ERROR) No me deja jugar con AMIGOS[Translation-(ERROR) He won't let me play with FRIENDS. ]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (ERROR) No me deja jugar con AMIGOS[Translation-(ERROR) He won't let me play with FRIENDS. ]: Hola Windows, vengo a decirle que por lo que veo, mi cuenta tiene el error de no cargar el mapa de partida de Minecraft PE cuando intento jugar con mis amigos. En general cuando intento entrar en...
  8. Can’t join or see my friends playing Minecraft!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join or see my friends playing Minecraft!: So i have an Xbox One with the newest version of minecraft when i first bought it u was able to go to the friends window and click my friends hosted game. Now it says the is someone online but...
  9. Can't play with my friends on Minecraft and can't access servers on Minecraft.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play with my friends on Minecraft and can't access servers on Minecraft.: I Have logged on my Microsoft account on my minecraft account (PS4) and it says to go on aka.ms/accountsettings and I went to to the website but I don't know how to change it so I can play with my...
  10. Can I play Ark Survival Evolved with my friend from steam to box game pass pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I play Ark Survival Evolved with my friend from steam to box game pass pc: i have my xbox game pass ultimate for pc and can i play with my friend who has arc in steam, eventually we both have windows 10 and we both play from the pc platform...