How do I promote my account to an adult account?

Discus and support How do I promote my account to an adult account? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need to know how to promote my child account into an adult account. 0e8e81d1-aecc-4653-89a7-c2259433d13d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JavierSedano, Sep 19, 2019.

1. JavierSedano
    JavierSedano Guest

I need to know how to promote my child account into an adult account.

:)

JavierSedano, Sep 19, 2019
  2. noobsforlife5 Win User

Please remove the parental thing!

Guys, what I just need it to promote my child account to adult. I have no idea on how to do this.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Changing the birthdate on you Microsoft account, will not promote your Xbox account to an adult. By design, once you enter a date of birth on your Xbox account, it is locked and you will have to wait till it progresses naturally to adult.

This is by design and stops children circumventing parental controls.
  4. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello JavierSedano!

To edit your child account(s), we need to change
    the birthdate of that account or
    create/add another adult in your family
    account. To change the birthdate, you may find the instructions to this question by following the links below:

To add another adult to your family account, kindly refer to
    Add a child account your family
    under To add another adult your family.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.Felix

Xbox forums support
  5. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Father time will be your best advocate.
  6. Old Adster Win User

Parental Lock Message when trying to customize Paints schemes

I'm fairly sure it is set to adult.

Although I cannot find anywhere either on my Xbox dashboard (Setting option, parental lock option, etc.) or my online account settings, options etc. that states that it is a child or adult account.

I found in the help section, steps on how to promote an account from child to adult but followed the steps and didn't see the promote option.
Thema:

1. How do I promote my account to an adult account? - Similar Threads - promote account adult

2. Promotion of Xbox account from child to adult

in XBoX Accessibility
    Promotion of Xbox account from child to adult: Is it possible to turn my child Xbox account into an adult account, if so how? Alternatively, if I am unable to make my account an adult account, is there any way that I can still have custom...
  3. Promote child account to adult

in XBoX on Consoles
    Promote child account to adult: Back in the 360 days, Years ago, I set up my account and wifes, inadvertently I have create a child account( Slavin 2002). I have checked the account info which is my DOB is XX/XX/1970. How can I...
  4. Come promuovere un account bambino ad account adulto [How to promote a child account to adult ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Come promuovere un account bambino ad account adulto [How to promote a child account to adult ...: Ho gi letto molte discussioni su questo argomento ma non ho ancora trovato una soluzione. Non riesco a far diventare adulto il mio account nonostante l'et registrata sia maggiorenne. Grazie in...
  5. Promote a chid account to an adult account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Promote a chid account to an adult account: I want to have a custom gamer picture but it says I need an adult account to do so. However I do not know how to promote an account, please help. 756cf74f-53f6-4096-87cd-0b8403e3da28
  6. Promote a chid account to an adult account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Promote a chid account to an adult account: I want to have a custom gamer picture but it says I need an adult account to do so. However I do not know how to promote an account, please help. 756cf74f-53f6-4096-87cd-0b8403e3da28
  7. i would like to promote my account to adult status

in XBoX on Consoles
    i would like to promote my account to adult status: i want to promote my account, i turn 18 in may. can you do this for me because its really annoying, and has been for years cb071746-0f2b-4932-b37f-2409b7fafb11
  8. Promote My Account from Child to Adult

in XBoX on Consoles
    Promote My Account from Child to Adult: I’m 18 but still under a child account. Is there a way for me to change it without logging into the adult’s account? Because that account hasn’t been used in years....
  9. Can't Promote Account To Adult

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Promote Account To Adult: Hello, recently my Xbox 360 account has been telling me that the adult account connected to my account is no longer valid, causing me to play in offline mode. The problem arises that I should be...
  10. How do i promote a child account to an adult account on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i promote a child account to an adult account on xbox one: So i messed up. When i was creating my xbox account i accidentally set my birthdate to that of a childs without noticing As such i would like to know how i can fix this whether by changing my...