How Do I Recover My Saved Games and Achievements After "Delete Profile Only"?

Discus and support How Do I Recover My Saved Games and Achievements After "Delete Profile Only"? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, So recently I had to delete my profile. I made sure to select "Delete Profile Only" and proceeded to delete my profile and re-download it. I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by UltronJon, Jun 24, 2019.

1. UltronJon
    UltronJon Guest

Hi,

So recently I had to delete my profile. I made sure to select "Delete Profile Only" and proceeded to delete my profile and re-download it. I've succeeded in creating a new profile, but now I cannot connect to my saved games or achievements. It looks like
    I'll have to play all the games again. It seems to have successfully recovered the apps and games I downloaded prior to deletion, but not much else. I checked storage and see that the info is still there. Even the Deathstroke avatar item costume is still saved,
    but I cannot find it on the customize avatar page.

Please help because I'd hate to do everything over again!

:)

UltronJon, Jun 24, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Jon,

Thanks for coming to the forums. You state you created a new profile, to get your saves and achievements back you will need to log onto the profile that you started with originally. As the saves and all other data will not transfer to a new account.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Smwutches Win User

You said you created a new profile. Did you create a new one or are you just using the one you deleted and redownloaded? If you created a new profile you would have to start over as saves and achievements would be tied to the original profile.
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Did you delete the profile off of your console or delete your whole account? If you deleted your profile off the console, if you just sign back in using the email and password associated with that account all the saved data with it should be backed up both
    in the cloud and on the console. If you created a brand new console/profile you won't be able to access the saved content from a different account.

So sign in with the other account if, as you said, you made a new account and everything should be there. If not, you would have to play games all over again to creat new data... or contact support if you are in fact using the original account and everything
    is just gone.
  5. juan van Win User

second hand xbox

You can delete profiles that you no longer use. Here’s how:

Go to My Xbox, and then select System Settings.

Select Memory.

Select All Devices.

Select Gamer Profiles.

Select the gamertag that you want to delete.

Select Delete.

Select Delete Profile Only. This deletes the profile but leaves saved games and achievements. Select Delete Profile and Items to delete the profile and the associated saved games and achievements.

This Link will get you to recover your profile.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live/how-to/xbox-live-account-management/gamer-profile#delete
  6. taidara Win User

Xbox profile won't download

Go to storage and select gamer profiles. Select Delete and Delete Profile Only. This deletes the profile but leaves saved games and achievements. Now try download/recover your profile from LIVE servers.

Keep us posted!
Thema:

1. How Do I Recover My Saved Games and Achievements After "Delete Profile Only"? - Similar Threads - Recover Saved Games

2. Recover overwritten save game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recover overwritten save game: HI, My son overwrote his Lego Marvel Superheroes games this morning, as it's cloud saved I was hoping there was a way to get backup restored. Any advice on who I need to speak to? Ant...
  3. How to recover lost game save?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to recover lost game save?: Hello, I just launched "Kingdom Come: Deliverence" and I have lost my saved game file, I have put lots of hours into the game and I need to know how to recover it, It is disgusting that I am...
  4. All offline saved data for all games is gone? How to recover data?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All offline saved data for all games is gone? How to recover data?: I usually play offline. All the games I have been playing for months are all acting like it is the first time I played the game when I start them now. When I go to load game there is nothing...
  5. Recovering Deleted Game Save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recovering Deleted Game Save: I accidently deleted my saved game from the game can i get it back? 7d15f205-fa2c-4a93-aa8d-f00cb88f7962
  6. Trying to recover saved game data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to recover saved game data: My son was asked the other day after a system update which game save he would like to use (cloud vs local) and he picked local not realizing that it had been deleted. It then pushed that latest...
  7. Can i recover game save data if it was accidentally deleted from all Platforms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i recover game save data if it was accidentally deleted from all Platforms: Hi, I m in a bit of a mess I let my nephew play NBA 2K19 on the Xbox One and i didn't pay attention to what he was doing but at one moment i saw he was on the Xbox Settings and right before i...
  8. recovering a newer game save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    recovering a newer game save: hi. i am having a "problem" with wwe 2k18 (xbox one, deluxe edition). happened a few days ago. started up wwe 2k18 and noticed a big thing of text. i believe it started out saying mycareer or my...
  9. Lost all my progress in the Recore game, any way to recover the saves?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all my progress in the Recore game, any way to recover the saves?: Hi, For some reason I lost all my progress in the game Recore Definitive Edition. I closed the game to go to work, when I came back and reopened it, instead of my profile name there was only a...
  10. Is there any way to recover an earlier version of a saved game file that seems to be corrupted?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to recover an earlier version of a saved game file that seems to be corrupted?: I have a savegame file of "Mount and blade warbrand" on my xbox that seems to be corrupted, I wonder if there is any way to recover a previous version of it from the cloud. Thank you...