How do I redeem a vc gift card that has no code on.

Discus and support How do I redeem a vc gift card that has no code on. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; How do i redeem a vc gift card with no code on the back. 080eb7a4-0fe1-4aec-b82d-e47e0225fc71 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Kyle bull, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Kyle bull
    Kyle bull Guest

How do i redeem a vc gift card with no code on the back.

:)

Kyle bull, Jan 11, 2021
  2. Lady Nataleigh Win User

Some gift cards that don't have codes directly on the card will have the code on the receipt.
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

I need to put a code

Hello saltytaco10,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are looking to redeem an Xbox Gift Card/Code, to do so, please visit this page:

How to redeem gift cards and codes

I hope this helps.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

xbox gift card

Hello jon-joyce,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning how to utilize the currency on an Xbox gift card. You do need to

redeem the prepaid code
    to a Microsoft account in order to use the currency on

the gift card
    . The article we provided explains more about gift cards and codes. This includes what you can purchase with the currency on the gift card. We hope this information helps!
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Bought 100 dollar xbox gift card but did not receive it on my account

Hi Charles,

Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums, I'd be happy to explain how Xbox Gift cards work.

Did you buy a pre-paid gift card from a retailer or local convenient store? Or did you buy a

digital code online
    ?

With either method, you still need to redeem the code to your Microsoft Account, and you can do so in many different ways. Take a look at this guide "Redeem
    a gift card or code to your Microsoft account
    " with steps on how to redeem your 100 dollar gift card.

I hope this helps!
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

How do you. Redeem the code for full game nba2k20

Thema:

1. How do I redeem a vc gift card that has no code on. - Similar Threads - redeem gift card

2. How do I reverse a accidental redeemed online gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How do I reverse a accidental redeemed online gift card: Hope you can help. My auntie purchased a gift voucher as a gift for christmas. When clicked to redeem the gift card it said it had already been redeemed. When I mentioned to my aunt, she said she...
  3. Says gift card already redeemed, but this is impossible and orders confirm Support now shut!

in XBoX on Windows
    Says gift card already redeemed, but this is impossible and orders confirm Support now shut!: 1. I will never understand why a multi billion dollar company closes support at 5pm on a Saturday. 2. I really do not want to deal with support ever again after disastrous experience spending...
  4. Redeeming Xbox gift card on another account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeeming Xbox gift card on another account: My son plays games on the Xbox, so I have been collecting the Microsoft reward points get the Xbox gift cards for him. But I am using a different account to his. Can I use the points get the gift...
  5. Redeeming game pass gift card - unexpected error occurred

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming game pass gift card - unexpected error occurred: Hi, I tried to redeem game pass token for Xbox and received an error message stating "sorry an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recordded and we will investigate. Please try to...
  6. cannot redeem Microsoft gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot redeem Microsoft gift card: I purchased a Microsoft gift card on December 31st and received an email with instructions to redeem it. When I follow the prompts, I get this error message: Try that again Something happened on...
  7. Gift card redeem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift card redeem: I know I still have money on my gift card, but it says the code has already been redeemed. What do i do? d589e38f-a28c-458e-a571-63d98776c6ab
  8. inadvertently redeemed x box gift cards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    inadvertently redeemed x box gift cards: Hi I got 2 x £20 gift cards for my grandsons, not understanding the instructions thought I redeemed them to a gift card that could be then printed out to gift to them. I now have £40 sat on my...
  9. Lost receipt with redeem code for Gears Tactics digital gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost receipt with redeem code for Gears Tactics digital gift card: I was gifted a Digital Gears Tactics card for Christmas but did not get the redeem code. It was purchased from Target and they said they could not pull the redeem code up in their system. How do I...
  10. Gift Card Redeem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift Card Redeem: I redeemed a gift card for a game on my PC. It shows in order history as complete. However I can not see it on my PC or my xbox. Help? 39958869-4a0e-432f-b01b-3fdca659ff93