How do I redeem Fortnite V-Bucks to my son's account?

Discus and support How do I redeem Fortnite V-Bucks to my son's account? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased vbucks from Msft store. I got an email saying, "Thank you for shopping with us.... Any downloads you bought, except preorders, are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by How does this work, Feb 18, 2021.

1. How do I redeem Fortnite V-Bucks to my son's account?

I purchased vbucks from Msft store. I got an email saying, "Thank you for shopping with us.... Any downloads you bought, except preorders, are available now."

How exactly does the redemption process work? Specifically, I purchased the vbucks assuming there would be a "redeem" code that my son could enter/apply to his Fortnite account. However, I can't find any redemption code.

If it is auto-credited to the account, how would I purchase vbucks so they appear in his account and not against my email address (I don't have a fortnite account).

Thanks.

:)

How does this work, Feb 18, 2021
  2. fadelali Win User

Redeeming Fortnite V-Bucks Card

Okay. I'm a little confused. I got my son a V-Bucks giftcard for Fortnite. As I have an X-Box live account on the console, he simply has another profile and he enjoys that. I do NOT play Fortnite, but he plays it on HIS profile. Do I simply link
    the Epicgames account to my Microsoft/Xbox Live account and redeem the code under my profile and he can use the V-Bucks, as he actually does not have an account, just the profile?
  3. Boxboygaming Win User

V buck's code

Is it possible to buy digital (through mobile) v buck's codes to redeem for my fortnite.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Fortnite V-bucks

Consumables like Fortnite V-Bucks have to be purchased by the account that is supposed to use them.

Unfortunately, there is no way to transfer consumables to a different account. While it is possible to buy a game and some DLCs that your son can play thanks to the Home Console setting that shares your game purchases with the first console you set up with
    your account, consumables can't be shared to a console.

Therefore your son can't see the V-Bucks in his account, as the V-Bucks are stored on your account, and not shared to the console.

In order to get your son V-Bucks, you would have to buy him a currency gift card, that your son then redeems, and with which he can then buy V-Bucks for himself.
  5. Mo Roshan Win User

Fortnite V Bucks Redeeming

I cant redeem it on Fortnite on my xbox though, i do not have my xbox with me. I only have my pc, if i purchase v bucks from the microsoft store, will it show on my pc fortnite without having to do anything on my actual xbox.
  6. KevinCummings1 Win User

Fortnite Battle Royale

I've tried it and if you have money on the gift card and it is redeemed on your account you can by V-bucks on Fortnite and get the V-bucks right away.
Thema:

How do I redeem Fortnite V-Bucks to my son's account?

1. How do I redeem Fortnite V-Bucks to my son's account? - Similar Threads - redeem Fortnite Bucks

2. How redeem vbucks card to sons acct on fortnite which is under adult sons xbox acct

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How redeem vbucks card to sons acct on fortnite which is under adult sons xbox acct: Help me redeem vbucks card to my 9 yr old fortnite account which is under my adult sons xbox acct b1d4d0af-d801-423e-b610-f1fcf967aa09
  3. Redeem a fortnite gift card on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem a fortnite gift card on Xbox: Hello all, My son got a Fortnite V-bucks gift card for his birthday. The way our Xbox work is that me and kid have accounts on it. Me as an administrator and him as kids account. For fortnite,...
  4. How to redeem a Fortnite 2,800 v-bucks gift card purchased online Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to redeem a Fortnite 2,800 v-bucks gift card purchased online Microsoft Store: I purchased a Fortnite 2,800 v-bucks gift card online and the confirmation of order was sent to email but it does not give me a gift card code. It lists the product (Fortnite 2,800 V-Bucks the...
  5. Redeeming Fortnite v-bucks cards, not credited to account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming Fortnite v-bucks cards, not credited to account: My son tried to redeem (2) $25.00 v=bucks cards on his x-box and he did not have access to the epic account and he was never credited the v-bucks. I don't even know where to start. And also he...
  6. Fortnite V-Bucks Card Shows "Invalid Code" When I Try To Redeem It On Epic Games Site

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite V-Bucks Card Shows "Invalid Code" When I Try To Redeem It On Epic Games Site: Can anyone help me? Bought a Fortnite V-Bucks card and I logged in to my Epic Games account to redeem it. When I entered the code, it says "Invalid Code". It also appears that the code I scratched...
  7. redeem fortnite xbox gift card eon + 500 bucks on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    redeem fortnite xbox gift card eon + 500 bucks on PC: Hello, I want to know how to reddem a fortnite xbox gift card on my PC, I cant find how to make it. I don't have xbox, I am a PC user on Fortnite. I had redeem my gift card code on the microsoft...
  8. How to redeem fortnite v bucks on xbox one console, went thru Epic but they did not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to redeem fortnite v bucks on xbox one console, went thru Epic but they did not...: Want to use v-bucks on fortnite. Can't redeem code thru microsofty. was to do? b2875c97-ffae-4f47-a7fe-2c8e0e1e0b56
  9. Redeeming Fortnite V-Bucks Card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming Fortnite V-Bucks Card: Okay. I'm a little confused. I got my son a V-Bucks giftcard for Fortnite. As I have an X-Box live account on the console, he simply has another profile and he enjoys that. I do NOT play Fortnite,...
  10. Fortnite V Bucks Redeeming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite V Bucks Redeeming: Hi, i purchases v bucks from the microsoft store. I was wondering how to redeem it other than going on my xbox and doing so, is there no other way to redeem it from my pc ?...