How do i redeem my spotify rewards

Discus and support How do i redeem my spotify rewards in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I brought the Xbox ultimate pass but after the new update i cant redeem the spotify premium reward 331dd7f5-d331-49bf-8a50-ad7acc065ff8 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DonovanRobinson1, Feb 11, 2020.

1. How do i redeem my spotify rewards

I brought the Xbox ultimate pass but after the new update i cant redeem the spotify premium reward

:)

DonovanRobinson1, Feb 11, 2020
  2. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

how are you trying to redeem the spotify reward?

Is that something you tried here: https://www.spotify.com/redeem

Or are you trying to redeem it differently

Let us know the results
  3. sprkle Win User

the promotion ended, i don’t know it is the same as the discord nitro but that u can no longer redeem so it might be the same with spotify. contact support though

https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. xJCplDxSHESHO Win User

I recommend that you visit technical support, this because the promotion ended and they could guide you.
  5. BlondeBarbie87 Win User

Where Spotify code

hello good evening have you checked your microsoft account on microsoft awards i recently changed my plan and recieved the spotify offer as well and i had to physically go to rewards page to redeem my free spotify
  6. iareBRENDEN Win User

Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Codes

I think there is often an ad for the offers on the Xbox dashboard. I'm pretty sure that's how I redeemed my spotify!
Thema:

1. How do i redeem my spotify rewards - Similar Threads - redeem spotify rewards

2. Redeeming Discord and Spotify memberships from xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming Discord and Spotify memberships from xbox game pass: Hi I recently bought the xbox live gold and was wondering how i redeem the 6 month spotify subscription + the 3 month discord nitro on pc (not on xbox) 3db08950-14b4-44d3-a9dc-579e14b20958
  3. Why when i try to redeem my 6 months of spotify premium wit xbox game pass ultimate it...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why when i try to redeem my 6 months of spotify premium wit xbox game pass ultimate it...: I joined xbox game pass ultimate and when I click to receive my free spotify or discord nitro it just says error try again later?Is there something I should do different??...
  4. xbox game pass ultimate, help for redeem Spotify, Discord Nitro, EA codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox game pass ultimate, help for redeem Spotify, Discord Nitro, EA codes: I got the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate today, for 3 months. I'm on PC. I need Spotify, Discord Nitro, and EA codes sent to me via email. When do these codes get sent to me?...
  5. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass (Redeeming Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Ultimate Game Pass (Redeeming Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium): So I bought the Xbox Ultimate Game Pass a few days ago I get my free rewards for Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium and EA Access problem is I cannot redeem them, My Xbox is connected to the Wifi, I...
  6. How do I redeem my Discord Nitro, EA Access, and Spotify premium on PC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How do I redeem my Discord Nitro, EA Access, and Spotify premium on PC: I don't own an xbox and I bought the Xbox $1 Game pass for the games and the codes, and I would like to know how I would find these codes and how to redeem them. 60d9865b-4e17-440d-bfea-0ab2c736a9e1
  7. Can't redeem Discord Nitro, Spotify premium or EA Access

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't redeem Discord Nitro, Spotify premium or EA Access: I just recently bought the xbox game pass ultimate, but when I checked my console, nothing appeared for me to claim this offer. Can someone please tell me what i can do? I live in the UAE...
  8. can you redeem EA Access, spotify premium and discord nitro at the same time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can you redeem EA Access, spotify premium and discord nitro at the same time?: i was wondering when i saw the promotion if you can you redeem EA Access, spotify premium and discord nitro at the same time? or you can only redeem one? 41c16ac9-267f-4aec-8e12-1676641609c0
  9. I cant redeem my discird nitro or my spotify. Yes im in a insider OS build.

in XboX Insiders
    I cant redeem my discird nitro or my spotify. Yes im in a insider OS build.: Would like to post the video but I can't. When i press "A" on "Claim now" I'm presented with a blank screen that says "An error occured. Please try again later. " Help me pls submitted by...
  10. Unable to redeem Spotify 6 month trial

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to redeem Spotify 6 month trial: When attempting to redeem the Spotify 6 month trial I am met with the error "It looks like you’re not eligible for that offer, but we found more for you." I have never had a Spotify account nor...