How do I redeem the assassins creed games

Discus and support How do I redeem the assassins creed games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys, just got my xbox one and Im new to it all, and I dont know how tto get the two assassins games that I need to get.. I already put my 25 digits... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PouffyFan808278, Dec 26, 2014.

1. How do I redeem the assassins creed games

Hi guys, just got my xbox one and Im new to it all, and I dont know how tto get the two assassins games that I need to get.. I already put my 25 digits code that was on one of the pages inside the box but didnt got the games..

:)

PouffyFan808278, Dec 26, 2014
  2. zico291
    zico291 Guest
    Ubisoft, Gametrailers sued over Assassin's Creed Story

Do you think we see the release of Assassins Creed III? It is also funny how he is also sueing Gametrailers. I mean how many ideas did Gametrailers come up with for Assassins Creed? None.

zico291, Dec 26, 2014
  3. Dead Dweller
    Dead Dweller Guest
    Assassins Creed Fans and Players

Assassins Creed 2 was the best. Assassins Creed 3 is a disappointment. Pr-ordered Assassins Creed 4, hopefully that's good. Really interested in seeing how far down the timeline this game will go. Hopefully up to the year 3,000 How do I redeem the assassins creed games :p

Dead Dweller, Dec 26, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Did you enter the code on the console or the website? If it was on the console it should be downloading under My Games & Apps. If you did it through the website it could be in the above mentioned area. If it is not then head over to the Store to see if
    you can start the download from the listed game.

onyxishere, Dec 26, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Did you enter the code on the console or the website? If it was on the console it should be downloading under My Games & Apps. If you did it through the website it could be in the above mentioned area. If it is not then head over to the Store to see if
    you can start the download from the listed game.
  6. Mister Taurus Win User

My xbox one out of nowhere can't read the disc games

Hello! Well apart from assassin's creed origins i tried assassin's creed the ezio collection and assassin's creed syndicate (fan of the franchise as you can tell :D :D). Those are the only 3 game that i have in a disc form. I also have assassin''s creed
    unity and assassin's creed black flag but they're downloaded via redeemed code and they run perfectly. As for the movies i've never used the console for that matter so i have no idea. i'll check the link for the blank screen guide and i let you know!
    Excellent, just remember we're here to help and we recommend checking to see if a DVD and BluRay will both work on your console, just to check. Let us know how this goes for you.
  7. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Need to find some good games!

If you like assassin games...how about the Assassin's Creed series?
  8. Titfu Win User

What games are you playing?

Assassin's Creed II, because it is undoubtedly the best Assassin's Creed game ever made (and has the best story of the 3 Assassin's Creed games IMO). After playing Assassin's Creed Brotherhood I couldn't believe how much more fluid the movement is in Assassin's
    Creed II (at least to me). It's like they went backwards with Brotherhood.

After I get bored with Assassin's Creed II, who knows. I might switch over to my Gamecube and play Twilight Princess some more, or I may go rent Red Dead Redemption and finish my playthrough with that one. Truly a remarkable game.
  9. zico291 Win User

Ubisoft, Gametrailers sued over Assassin's Creed Story

Do you think we see the release of Assassins Creed III? It is also funny how he is also sueing Gametrailers. I mean how many ideas did Gametrailers come up with for Assassins Creed? None.
Thema:

1. How do I redeem the assassins creed games - Similar Threads - redeem assassins creed

2. Cannot redeem on microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem on microsoft rewards: I am trying to redeem one moth of Xbox live membership using Microsoft reward points but it says 'There's an issue with your account or order' and tells me to contact support....
  3. Microsoft rewards points punchcard resident evil 3 not redeeming after purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards points punchcard resident evil 3 not redeeming after purchase: activated the punchcard purchased the game on xbox store digitally but not been rewarded the 6000 points for my actions ? 26969c45-9a1b-4583-aee8-d82298e08a83
  4. How can you tell what account minecraft key was redeemed to?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can you tell what account minecraft key was redeemed to?: I bought java back in 2010, and wanted to play on my friends realm but unfortunately when I try to redeem the code it's already been used. It says it was redeemed on May 31st 2017, and I have an...
  5. Games that I own from redeem codes no longer in my owned games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games that I own from redeem codes no longer in my owned games.: Look I know the subject title is wonk, but hear me out cause I'm at my wits end trying to figure out what happened here. Back in 2014 I bought an Xbox One bundled with Assassin's Creed Unity and...
  6. Can't redeem Assassin's Creed Deluxe Edition code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Assassin's Creed Deluxe Edition code: Hi, Just got my Xbox One X, n installed Assassin's Creed Origins. Then I managed to key in the code for the deluxe edition. But somehow, I am unable to load the additional features. Please...
  7. Have 2 extra redeem codes for assassins creed unity for exchange with forza horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have 2 extra redeem codes for assassins creed unity for exchange with forza horizon 3: Pls...i would love to get a new game for the codes...i already own the game...pls hear me out... 87a60411-db52-43f7-ba7f-a31ad04a6653
  8. need my "Assassins Creed Black Flag" redeemable code, please.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need my "Assassins Creed Black Flag" redeemable code, please.: I bought the Xbox One Assassins Creed bundle a few yrs ago. I downloaded "Unity" but never downloaded "Black Flag" because I did not want to fill my hard drive until I was ready to play "Black...
  9. assassin creed black flag redeem game content code issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    assassin creed black flag redeem game content code issue: assassins creed black flag redeem code too short or incorrect. Thread created by daddio the best bout the assassins creed black flag over Christmas, game downloaded ok but when to come download...
  10. assassins creed black flag redeem code too short or incorrect.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    assassins creed black flag redeem code too short or incorrect.: bout the assassins creed black flag over Christmas, game downloaded ok but when to come download code to unlock game content it came up with code too short. has anyone come across this problem....