How do i redirect a port?

Discus and support How do i redirect a port? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If there is more than one console or PC used for gaming on your home network, you can redirect the second console or PC used for gaming to port 3075... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by killjoy D22, Apr 4, 2015.

1. killjoy D22
    killjoy D22 Guest

If there is more than one console or PC used for gaming on your home network, you can redirect the second console or PC used for gaming to port 3075 UDP/TCP, a third console or PC used for gaming to port 3076, etc.

quote from activision my problem is i wanna port forward codaw on my ps4 and direct xbox to a different port cuz they use the same ports how do i do that?

:)

killjoy D22, Apr 4, 2015
  2. Accessing the forums using chrome

When I use it it keeps saying too many redirects (also how do I clear cookies, bit new to these things!!(

lonniedonegan, Apr 4, 2015
  3. FXH Reaper
    FXH Reaper Guest
    Splinter Cell

How did I miss this? thanks for the redirect.

Edit: Kind of a bummer I don't see the original two on there.

FXH Reaper, Apr 4, 2015
  4. How do i redirect a port?

If you have multiple devices who share the same port for gaming your ONLY solution is to activate UPnP in your router and disable ALL Port Forwarding. The Problem sometimes is how is UPnP implemented in the router - so sometimes this don't work.

Make sure you have the newest Firmware for your router. If you have a very old router you can search if you can use alternative Firmware like DD-WRT.

What router do you have?

Xx ROZILLA xX, Apr 4, 2015
  5. Xx ROZILLA xX Win User

If you have multiple devices who share the same port for gaming your ONLY solution is to activate UPnP in your router and disable ALL Port Forwarding. The Problem sometimes is how is UPnP implemented in the router - so sometimes this don't work.

Make sure you have the newest Firmware for your router. If you have a very old router you can search if you can use alternative Firmware like DD-WRT.

What router do you have?
  6. lonniedonegan Win User

Accessing the forums using chrome

When I use it it keeps saying too many redirects (also how do I clear cookies, bit new to these things!!(
  7. Phantomツ Win User

Xbox Privacy Settings

I think he was asking how to change the settings on Windows 10 because there is a specific page there that explains how to do it. However, when you click on the link, it redirects you to the same site.
  8. SquintNose999 Win User

CD key already used

But that's how I can here. The support pages redirected me on these forums.
  9. CarsonMis99 Win User

Additional authentication needed

I am having the same issue. I cannot log into XBOX live because of it...it askes to authenticate and than it just redirects to the Covid-19 page. how do we fix it?
Thema:

1. How do i redirect a port? - Similar Threads - redirect port

2. Xbox redirect to support glitch(?)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox redirect to support glitch(?): I need to adjust settings for my Xbox account, but every time I sign in on my laptop (I don't own an Xbox), it automatically redirects me to the Xbox family support page. I can access the support...
  3. Uhh I was redirected from twitter with a issue that the new update deleted my accounts on...

in XboX Insiders
    Uhh I was redirected from twitter with a issue that the new update deleted my accounts on...: Uhh I was redirected from twitter with a issue that the new update deleted my accounts on my Xbox but my main account is only there and idk what to do because I have forgotten the passwords On the...
  4. Xbox settings redirecting to beta support

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox settings redirecting to beta support: I have been trying to join a Minecraft realm with my friends. However, the error message that says to adjust settings popped up. I attempted to follow the url, but i got redirected to Xbox support...
  5. Whenever I try access Xbox settings I get redirected to Microsoft Support.

in XBoX on Windows
    Whenever I try access Xbox settings I get redirected to Microsoft Support.: I am trying to update my Xbox account privacy settings so I can play Minecraft realms on PC. Every time I try to access my Xbox account settings I get redirected to the Microsoft support website....
  6. Xbox keeps on redirecting me to beta.support.xbox.com

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox keeps on redirecting me to beta.support.xbox.com: I am trying to change my xbox privacy settings but everytime I press "xbox profile" or privacy settings" in the xbox console companion, it redirects me to beta.support.xbox.com. Please help...
  7. Link in program acceptance email redirects to xbox page

in XboX Insiders
    Link in program acceptance email redirects to xbox page: I received an email with a subject "You've been selected to join Project xCloud (Preview)!", so I assume that means I was accepted as a tester? In the email, it instructs me to register with...
  8. App is redirecting me to the webpage instead of installing. Screenshots inside.

in XboX Insiders
    App is redirecting me to the webpage instead of installing. Screenshots inside.: I've downloaded and signed in to all necessary apps, but when I try to set up on my mobile app I'm redirected to a webpage, that just redirects me to the app. Screenshots here:...
  9. I have a 14-digit minecoin code but get redirected to enter 25-digit code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a 14-digit minecoin code but get redirected to enter 25-digit code?: I bought each of my children a minecraft minecoin card at Walmart for Christmas. Both of them have the same 14-digit code on the receipt (literally the same activation code listed twice, I'm not...
  10. Getting Redirected to Child Privacy Site when trying tiy change something in my profile

in XBoX on Mobile
    Getting Redirected to Child Privacy Site when trying tiy change something in my profile: I'm trying to fix my privacy settings but when I press my account it redirects me to this link:...