How do I refund a gift?

Discus and support How do I refund a gift? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I gifted a game to my friend in a different region, and they're unable to redeem the code. How can I refund the game?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MythicalTG, Aug 16, 2021.

1. MythicalTG
    MythicalTG Guest

How do I refund a gift?

I gifted a game to my friend in a different region, and they're unable to redeem the code. How can I refund the game?

:)

MythicalTG, Aug 16, 2021
  2. CrazY1985 Win User

How do I get a refund?

Contact official support for this question.
  3. Smwutches Win User

How do I refund a game?

For refunds you would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. Ishan8123 Win User

How do I get a refund?

Is your game updated to the latest version? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling?

Anyways, Automated and refund requests are unavailable at the moment.

You will have to contact Official Xbox Support here-
    http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
    and then explain the situation.
  5. AskingsGold187s Win User

how do i refund a game

6. T3chnlgydude Win User

How do I get a refund?

Thanks for the feedback. Did you try searching in the search bar
Thema:

How do I refund a gift?

1. How do I refund a gift? - Similar Threads - refund gift

2. I need a refund for a gift but microsoft isn't letting me and I don't know why?

in XBoX on Windows
    I need a refund for a gift but microsoft isn't letting me and I don't know why?: I sent the destiny 2 beyond light dlc to my girlfriend but she has a ps4 and she wasn't able to redeem it. So I tried to get a refund for the gift and it didn't let me do it. I also purchased the...
  3. Minecraft Window 10 gift refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Window 10 gift refund: Hey. I bought Minecraft Window 10 as a gift in Europe but my friend live in Asia so they can't redeem the code, so how can i request a refund if theirs no option in order history?...
  4. Refund for an INCOMPATIBLE gifted game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund for an INCOMPATIBLE gifted game?: I was on my Xbox series X. My nephew wanted Binding of Isaac Repentance. I gifted my nephew a $60 binding of Isaac repentance. To my knowledge there wasnt any warning about compatibility. When...
  5. Refund gifted game

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund gifted game: Sent the wrong version of Battlefield to my friend about an hour ago, im seeing no way to refund it even though he cant play it and hasn't. I got to my order history but there is no option to...
  6. Are digital Windows gifts refundable under the right conditions or exchangable?

in XBoX on Windows
    Are digital Windows gifts refundable under the right conditions or exchangable?: I recently gifted what I thought was Minecraft Java Edition to a friend so that we could both join a realm. However, the Minecraft for Windows 10 edition was bedrock, and realms between the two...
  7. Requesting refund for a gifted game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Requesting refund for a gifted game: i bought a game for a friend who had already owned the game. he still tried to redeem it and because of that i don’t think i can get a refund. help? a1529707-dfa3-4f0b-af92-38261fabe640
  8. how to refund a digital gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    how to refund a digital gift card: Xbox set me a gift card and I accidentally redeemed it, because I wanted to give my code to my friend so they can use it, and I can't figure out how refund it, can someone help me with this?...
  9. How to get a refund from gifting

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get a refund from gifting: I literally can't get my money back from gifting myself 2 red dead online gold 25 sales I thought it would work but didn't so I try to get a refund of the codes I have but it doesn't have a refund...
  10. i cant refund a gift i sent to my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant refund a gift i sent to my friend: I sent a gift to my friend and he didnt claim it and he dosent want it so i want to refund but i dont know how 5dc6870a-c00d-44ab-b6a2-1a3aa365681b