How do I refund a gift?

Discus and support How do I refund a gift? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I gifted a game to my friend in a different region, and they're unable to redeem the code. How can I refund the game?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MythicalTG, Aug 16, 2021.

1. MythicalTG
    MythicalTG Guest

How do I refund a gift?

I gifted a game to my friend in a different region, and they're unable to redeem the code. How can I refund the game?

:)

MythicalTG, Aug 16, 2021
  2. CrazY1985 Win User

How do I get a refund?

Contact official support for this question.
  3. Smwutches Win User

How do I refund a game?

For refunds you would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. Ishan8123 Win User

How do I get a refund?

Is your game updated to the latest version? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling?

Anyways, Automated and refund requests are unavailable at the moment.

You will have to contact Official Xbox Support here-
    http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
    and then explain the situation.
  5. AskingsGold187s Win User

how do i refund a game

6. T3chnlgydude Win User

How do I get a refund?

Thanks for the feedback. Did you try searching in the search bar
Thema:

How do I refund a gift?

1. How do I refund a gift? - Similar Threads - refund gift

2. Requesting refund for a gifted game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Requesting refund for a gifted game: i bought a game for a friend who had already owned the game. he still tried to redeem it and because of that i don’t think i can get a refund. help? a1529707-dfa3-4f0b-af92-38261fabe640
  3. how to refund a digital gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    how to refund a digital gift card: Xbox set me a gift card and I accidentally redeemed it, because I wanted to give my code to my friend so they can use it, and I can't figure out how refund it, can someone help me with this?...
  4. How to get a refund from gifting

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get a refund from gifting: I literally can't get my money back from gifting myself 2 red dead online gold 25 sales I thought it would work but didn't so I try to get a refund of the codes I have but it doesn't have a refund...
  5. i cant refund a gift i sent to my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant refund a gift i sent to my friend: I sent a gift to my friend and he didnt claim it and he dosent want it so i want to refund but i dont know how 5dc6870a-c00d-44ab-b6a2-1a3aa365681b
  6. Gift order refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Gift order refund: Hi I bought a windows 10 minecraft subscription as a gift for my daughter. When I try and redeem the code I get an error message about the region. I am trying to cancel this for a refund so I can...
  7. Gifted Game Refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gifted Game Refund: Hiya, I just bought a game for a friend and gifted it. We both live in Europe but when he received the code he couldn't redeem it as we were in different regions. As he couldn't redeem it, I want...
  8. Refund a gift

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund a gift: So last week I sent a digital game as a gift to one of my friends, and they don't want it. So I've been trying to get a refund on it but it won't show up when I go to select the item. If there is...
  9. Gift Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift Refund: I recently gifted a friend a game twice and need to refund the one that wasnt redeemed. I went to redeem it but theres nothing that will allow me to do so. fc5a52a4-78cc-4fcb-8202-c3409346663f
  10. Refund a Gift Card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund a Gift Card: Is it possible for me to get a refund for a gift card? I used it to buy cyberpunk which means I can’t refund the game directly in the refunds section, but I also can’t refund a gift card there. I...