how do I register old flight simulator 2002 ?

Discus and support how do I register old flight simulator 2002 ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; how do I register old flight simulator 2002 ? 5588b26c-867c-488b-ad60-d930d4c874f8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KennethDanhoff&, May 23, 2020.

1. how do I register old flight simulator 2002 ?

:)

KennethDanhoff&, May 23, 2020
  2. BROgerss Win User

Hello,

I assume you are asking how you can play an original Xbox game on your Xbox One. Only some games are cross compatible on Xbox One. Hope this helps
  3. Suicidal Groovez Win User

Hi.

Can you give more information?
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

why can't I find where to buy flight simulator x for my pc?

Flight Simulator X isn't. That is an old game. However Microsoft Flight Simulator is.
  5. csf101 Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox a good idea?

Ahhh Flight Simulator 98, how I miss you.

I think it would be cool for a Flight Simulator for the Xbox.
  6. The Wolfs Fangs Win User

xbox live disconnects during gameplay

i noticed you played flight simulator i wonder if it has something to do with playing on games for windows i played tinker and flight simulator
Thema:

1. how do I register old flight simulator 2002 ? - Similar Threads - register old flight

2. Can’t Register My Controller Using It’s Serial Number

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t Register My Controller Using It’s Serial Number: I have been unable to register my controller using the serial code it has. Since I cannot register it, I can’t request a repair. I haven’t been able to contact anyone at Microsoft directly to help...
  3. Xbox one not registering midnight club la Xbox 360

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one not registering midnight club la Xbox 360: Just received a renewed midnight club la on disc through amazon and it won’t register the disc at all - no sign of installation, no error message, nothing happens at all. Regular Xbox one games...
  4. Playing Minecraft PvP on Windows PC... Clicks not registering!

in XBoX on Windows
    Playing Minecraft PvP on Windows PC... Clicks not registering!: Hi need a little help here... I recently started playing Pvp on mineverse servers. It was working just fine until the windows got updated a few days back... now, it has stopped registering clicks...
  5. My Microsoft account is not registering games that i bought on it when I log in as a Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft account is not registering games that i bought on it when I log in as a Xbox...: Pre-purchased minecraft dungeons on this account via microsoft store but as I log in inside the game as a Xbox account it says that I do not own the game. help 9fd37b4b-b371-454a-9f5b-a088a74d5752
  6. Minecraft was registered to me, but supposed to be for my son.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft was registered to me, but supposed to be for my son.: I bought my son a copy of the Minecraft starter pack using my Microsoft account as i was thinking that since my payment details are there I dont want a kid to have access to it right away....
  7. I can't register Xbox One Controller (White, model 1708).

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't register Xbox One Controller (White, model 1708).: Hello. I'm on the add device page https://account.microsoft.com/devices?refd=account.xbox.com When I enter the serial number, a message pops up saying this serial number was not recognized What...
  8. How to register to Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Alpha / Beta program ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to register to Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Alpha / Beta program ?: Hello, I would like to participate to Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Alpha / Beta program. I am a RC modelist and use to flight Helicopter. I am using a desktop PC with Radeon RX 5700 XT...
  9. I'm trying to register for the project xbox Xcloud (preview) but it's got my old email...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to register for the project xbox Xcloud (preview) but it's got my old email...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Trooperben79 [link] [comments]
  10. de-register old account on xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    de-register old account on xbox 360?: Hey there, got a question about transferring ownership of an xbox. I searched around on the help forums a little bit but did not find a direct answer to my question. I bought a 360 about five...