How do i remove all payment methods?

Discus and support How do i remove all payment methods? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; when i want to remove my credit card it says i can't because i need another payment method such as paypal or whatever so how do i remove my credit card... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Unknown677569998, Jan 22, 2020.

1. How do i remove all payment methods?

when i want to remove my credit card it says i can't because i need another payment method such as paypal or whatever so how do i remove my credit card without adding another payment method

:)

Unknown677569998, Jan 22, 2020
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

You need to make sure all subscriptions do NOT have auto renew on. Then once the subscriptions have ended, you can remove the payment options.

This page
    can explain it.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

You would need to login at HTTPS://account.microsoft.com go to subscriptions and turn off auto renew on any subscriptions. You can then remove any payment methods.

If it's because of a past due payment, you will have to settle that first.
  4. Smwutches Win User

how do i remove a payment option

You can't remove a credit card while it's attached to an active gold subscription. In order to remove the card you would have to call support and have them cancel the subscription first.
  5. Emerge Hunter Win User

Call of duty WaW, Wont let me buy on xbox one and online at the website

How about removing the payment option and adding again? And remove all other payment options
  6. WPAK Win User

taking a credit card off the account

Hi there,

Like mentioned by IKEELU1ST there is a support page on how to remove a payment option.

If you want to remove a payment option and do not want to replace it, you'll need to call Xbox Support, they will be able to do that for you.
Thema:

1. How do i remove all payment methods? - Similar Threads - remove payment methods

2. 8C150009 error code on Xbox 360 when attempting to remove a payment method

in XBoX Accessibility
    8C150009 error code on Xbox 360 when attempting to remove a payment method: I just wanted to change my region I have to remove expired payment methods but it shows this error code 2bf982e7-6fb2-4e16-93a0-2517f806ca68
  3. I can't remove a payment method

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't remove a payment method: How do you turn off auto-renewal a602ed3e-1385-463b-96f5-9f84ca284c9e
  4. Removed a Credit Card and updated the Payment method a year ago and its trying to use old card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removed a Credit Card and updated the Payment method a year ago and its trying to use old card?: About a year ago I removed my Parents credit Card method of payment from my Xbox one. That card *No Longer Exists*. So I replaced replaced the PRIMARY payment method with my pay pal account, and...
  5. Can't remove payment method!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't remove payment method!: I'm having trouble removing my PayPal account from my Xbox one. When I try to remove it, it says it is still used for one or more subscriptions on your account. Before you remove it, change your...
  6. Why does Microsoft make payment method impossible to remove?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft make payment method impossible to remove?: After paying a Xbox Live annual subscription, I wanted to remove my credit card from my payment options, since my son bought another game without my authorisation. I removed the auto-renewal...
  7. removing payment method

in XBoX on Consoles
    removing payment method: hi if I delete current payment method which is paypal,will this cut my sons current subscription short. 145b016d-1be0-4322-9c31-d0a9d2534c97
  8. I can not remove a payment method

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not remove a payment method: If you try to remove the bank card of the payment method, he wrote to me that the Visa payment method can not be removed. Visit vvv.hboks ..... to set up payment methods...
  9. Cannot add new payment method - cannot remove old one - broken website

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot add new payment method - cannot remove old one - broken website: This is the third time I've had to go through this, and no one seems terribly interested in fixing it Sequence of events: Cancel old credit card, get new one Try to purchase something on xbox...
  10. I cannot cancel auto-renewal or remove the payment method

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot cancel auto-renewal or remove the payment method: - The card that was previously used months ago no longer exists. - I cannot remove that card because it tells me to cancel auto-renewal or use a new payment method - i cannot cancel auto-renewal...