How do I remove an account from the list on the Xbox Indentity Provider app?

Discus and support How do I remove an account from the list on the Xbox Indentity Provider app? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On Windows 10 when logging intoan app such as the Xbox Console Companion App, another app will appear called the Xbox Identity Provider app. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RobbieGeorge, Aug 7, 2019.

1. RobbieGeorge
    RobbieGeorge Guest

On Windows 10 when logging intoan app such as the Xbox Console Companion App, another app will appear called the Xbox Identity Provider app. I have unused and unneeded accounts listed on this app. Is there anyway to get rid of them for good? I would only
    like my main account to appear when logging in.

How do I remove an account from the list on the Xbox Indentity Provider app? [​IMG]

:)

RobbieGeorge, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Drizzle J Win User

3. XBF Erick C Win User

Cannot access online services

4. XBF Erick C Win User

Suspension

Hey there Zilixi,

Did you receive a communication stating that your account had been suspended? If your account is suspended then you should be able to view the suspension history through the
    Enforcement Website.

Make sure that you are logging in using the correct account email. You can always find the email by on the Xbox One console, simply follow the steps provided in the support article linked below..

Give this a try and let us know if it has helped.
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

remettre a zero ma xbox one S (hand over to zero my xbox one S)

Hey there Gali0174Prive,

You should be able to remove your friends account from your console without having to log into the account. Go ahead and take a look at the following support article for help in removing the account.

I hope this helps.
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

Nba 2k19 my account is lost

Hey there meanmug!

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your 2k account.

Something you can always do to attempt to re-sync your data would be to remove the account from the Xbox Console and then download the account again.

If this does not work then you can always seek out assistance through the support.2k.com website. Follow the link provided and see if this helps, If not I would recommend clicking on the "Submit a Request" at the top of the page to reach out to 2k support.

I hope this helps!

XBF Erick
Thema:

1. How do I remove an account from the list on the Xbox Indentity Provider app? - Similar Threads - remove account list

2. I removed an xbox account from my xbox but the option to play as the account still shows up...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I removed an xbox account from my xbox but the option to play as the account still shows up...: [img] In game ^ In xbox accounts menu v [img] 9d507a15-ed69-4bed-946b-2e5f9b9fe189
  3. Remove Game from Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remove Game from Account: My son had someone buy him Grand Theft Auto V. My son is only 13 years old and should not have access to this game. I have done all kinds of restrictive things to his Xbox One, but I really want...
  4. How can i remove an account on the xobx console companion

in XBoX on Windows
    How can i remove an account on the xobx console companion: so I logged in to another computer and no I regret it because my main account keeps showing up and I cant seem to get rid of it in that computer can someone please help me out so no one can do...
  5. Locking content we paid for behind publisher accounts is [mod removed] and needs to stop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locking content we paid for behind publisher accounts is [mod removed] and needs to stop: I pre-ordered the Deluxe Edition of Wolfenstein Youngblood but can't access the content I paid for unless I make an account with the publisher? [Mod Removed] them and every other publisher that...
  6. Hi pls i need help How do i make to remove my account FROM OTHERS XBOX S ONE pls help me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi pls i need help How do i make to remove my account FROM OTHERS XBOX S ONE pls help me...: What is that white big block 419d8363-e8c5-4051-b909-116c90a9f0e4
  7. Can I Remotley remove my account of an xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I Remotley remove my account of an xbox one?: I have my account on an xbox one belonging to an old friend. We kind of ended or friendship pretty roughly. So I really want my account off his xbox. Thanks in advance...
  8. how to remove an account from a different xbox that is not owned by you. (remove as in he...

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to remove an account from a different xbox that is not owned by you. (remove as in he...: so how this started was that my kid was tricked by a scammer. the scammer told him i have skins on fortnite if u would like to switch accounts and my kid accepted giving him the email and pass....
  9. Remove store account

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove store account: I have just set up a new pc and installed the XBOX (beta) app. The app automatically signed in as my windows (outlook) account. However, my xbox account "Gaming account" is a different email...
  10. cancel Xbox account for PC remove alias

in XBoX on Windows
    cancel Xbox account for PC remove alias: How can I cancel Xbox account for PC remove alias? 1ab4ccb8-8795-4496-8de2-718999697b51