How do I remove an account from the list on the Xbox Indentity Provider app?

Discus and support How do I remove an account from the list on the Xbox Indentity Provider app? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On Windows 10 when logging intoan app such as the Xbox Console Companion App, another app will appear called the Xbox Identity Provider app. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RobbieGeorge, Aug 7, 2019.

1. RobbieGeorge
    RobbieGeorge Guest

On Windows 10 when logging intoan app such as the Xbox Console Companion App, another app will appear called the Xbox Identity Provider app. I have unused and unneeded accounts listed on this app. Is there anyway to get rid of them for good? I would only
    like my main account to appear when logging in.

How do I remove an account from the list on the Xbox Indentity Provider app? [​IMG]

:)

RobbieGeorge, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Drizzle J Win User

3. XBF Erick C Win User

Messaging Issue

Hey there HeyItsIdex,

Sorry to hear you are running into these problems, are you only experiencing this on your console or have you tested out messaging on the Xbox app or online? Also, are you part of the Insider program? If you are then please click on the following link to
    help report the problem.

If you have not yet done this go ahead and start by removing your account from the Xbox One and then adding it back. Take a look at the link below if you're not sure how to do this.

Give this a try and let us know if it has helped.
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Cannot access online services

5. XBF Erick C Win User

Suspension

Hey there Zilixi,

Did you receive a communication stating that your account had been suspended? If your account is suspended then you should be able to view the suspension history through the
    Enforcement Website.

Make sure that you are logging in using the correct account email. You can always find the email by on the Xbox One console, simply follow the steps provided in the support article linked below..

Give this a try and let us know if it has helped.
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

remettre a zero ma xbox one S (hand over to zero my xbox one S)

Hey there Gali0174Prive,

You should be able to remove your friends account from your console without having to log into the account. Go ahead and take a look at the following support article for help in removing the account.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. How do I remove an account from the list on the Xbox Indentity Provider app? - Similar Threads - remove account list

2. Removing my account on xboxs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removing my account on xboxs.: is there a way i can remove my account on every single xbox i logged in without having to go to their xbox and remove my account? 7216ea9c-c431-4540-b8c7-e9b54c3f92cf
  3. Remove emails that get notified that my Microsoft account was signed in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Remove emails that get notified that my Microsoft account was signed in: How do i make it so my dad doesn't get a notification on his email that says a unusual sign in attempt when i have my friend signing into my account is there anyway to have only me get the...
  4. Unable to add account after removing it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to add account after removing it: I had a sign in error so I removed the account as recommended. Upon readding the account, it says "(user) is here already. Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add...
  5. How do I remove my Xbox account from a console I do not have access to? (Urgent)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I remove my Xbox account from a console I do not have access to? (Urgent): Hello, I had to pawn my Xbox One a few months ago, and I was told with confidence that I would be able to get it back. Time passes and life got in the way and I find out that I won't get the...
  6. How do I remove my Xbox account off another xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I remove my Xbox account off another xbox: Basically, i let a friend set my xbox account as the home account on their console so that they could download and play a game. However, i now want my account (and that game) to be off their...
  7. Want to remove my email address from my sons xbox account!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Want to remove my email address from my sons xbox account!: Tried on my own and with chat support. My email address and my son's email address is entangled on his xbox account. I want my email address back! I want to just use his and not have mine related...
  8. I removed my account from console (as Xbox Live Gold subscription stopped functioning) -...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I removed my account from console (as Xbox Live Gold subscription stopped functioning) -...: Hi all, I had to remove my account from the console as advised by someone here to restore my Xbox Live Gold functions. However now I see that all my badges and degrees have gone. Please help and...
  9. Xbox console says account already exists after removal.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox console says account already exists after removal.: I was receiving an error signing in so i removed my account from the xbox. Now i am trying to re-sign into my account on the console and it says my email and account already exist. Therefore, it...
  10. I can't remove restrictions from my account.

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't remove restrictions from my account.: I'm trying to remove restrictions from my Microsoft account that prevent me from playing on Minecraft servers and with friends. When I do what the instructions in the app say, nothing happens and...