how do i remove devices on my account?

Discus and support how do i remove devices on my account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i have an xbox and a desktop that do not belong to me that are in my account and I need them removed. b76761e2-75a4-474c-9d3b-78ede199da1c Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KimberlyKing2, Apr 16, 2019.

1. how do i remove devices on my account?

i have an xbox and a desktop that do not belong to me that are in my account and I need them removed.

:)

KimberlyKing2, Apr 16, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Kimberly,

Thanks for letting us know it worked out for you. I will go ahead and lock this thread as it has been resolved. Please feel free to come back to the forums if you have any other issues, questions, or just want to create a discussion to talk to
    fellow gamers.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. KimberlyKing2 Win User

Thank you!! It worked. :)
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Kimberly,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question on how to remove devices. You can go to the
    account website and sign in. On the main page you will see devices. You can click on manage under each device. At the top under the Item you see more actions. Click that then go to
    remove.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Yorkies 4 Ever Win User

Can't stayed connected to Xbox live????

How do I remove/reinstall Netflix when I am watching it on my home TV and not any other device.
  6. Smwutches Win User

How do I remove my suspension?

You can cancel a subscription at http://commerce.microsoft.com or contact support. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. how do i remove devices on my account? - Similar Threads - remove devices account

2. removing listed devices

in XBoX Accessibility
    removing listed devices: How do you remove xbox consoles listed in my 'family devices' list? When I click on'show details' on those listed consoles, it doesn't bring up an option to remove....
  3. How to remove an xbox device from my device list after I've sold it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to remove an xbox device from my device list after I've sold it?: Hi all, I've recently sold my xbox one device and I still see it under my devices! I have a family setup with my xbox one x and my kids' xbox one s, I still see the third xbox that I've sold and...
  4. Device removal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Device removal: I found 8 devices on my account only 1 was legitimate. I removed from my account. And changed my password. Do they need to be removed from the server. Also is there a way to determine which...
  5. Can't remove device from account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't remove device from account: I can't remove a device from my account . It re-appears after I delete it from the account. This is stopping me from adding my new device to my account because I am at the max. Can this limit for...
  6. Unable to Manage ("Remove") Devices on Xbox Music Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Manage ("Remove") Devices on Xbox Music Account: I just traded in my WP Lumia for a replacement handset. I'm full up on the number of devices on my Xbox Music account and need to delete / remove older devices from the account, but when I go...
  7. Remove Device from Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remove Device from Account: I'd like to remove an old Xbox One and Kinect that I have listed in "My Devices" I no longer own them. How do I do that? bee88187-94a8-413a-86ed-cbb110adcc27
  8. How to remotely remove account from a device

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to remotely remove account from a device: Hello, A friend of a friend who I cannot get into contact with took an xbox one with my profile attached (it has my CC information on it). How can I remove my profile from a particular device?...
  9. Remove XBOX ONE from My Account Device

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remove XBOX ONE from My Account Device: Hi All Recently I bought a new xbox one's console. I have to remove the previous from My devices. But the removal feature keeps giving me error. How can I fix? Thank you Daniele Sorry for my...
  10. Unable to remove Xbox One from Microsoft account's "Your Devices" -- shows "Try another page" ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to remove Xbox One from Microsoft account's "Your Devices" -- shows "Try another page" ...: I have a minor issue that I want to address. In the "Your devices" list, there is this Xbox One that I want to remove from my account because I no longer have that Xbox One. I'm unable to remove...