How do I remove parental controls on my xbox account?

Discus and support How do I remove parental controls on my xbox account? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; There are certain features on my Xbox live account that I am not allowed to access (e.g. on Forza Horizon i'm not allowed to join a club because of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cryo Contagion, Jan 23, 2014.

1. How do I remove parental controls on my xbox account?

There are certain features on my Xbox live account that I am not allowed to access (e.g. on Forza Horizon i'm not allowed to join a club because of parental settings) although I have customised my privacy settings and turn off content controls.

:)

Cryo Contagion, Jan 23, 2014
  2. parental controls

We have parental controls setup on our xbox We have forgotten them. How do I reset or remove these controls?

AngeredEwe4630, Jan 23, 2014
  3. Jaouadddd
    Jaouadddd Guest
    Stupid parental control stopping me from experiencing my games on PC

I got the same issue but I don't have an xbox to change the parental control. This is so incredibly annoying my god. How do I change the parental control without needing an xbox? I don't remember which account I used for the parental control.

Beside all this idiocy, why the hell doesn't the parental control automatically remove itself once the child becomes 18. What the hell microsoft..

Jaouadddd, Jan 23, 2014
  4. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest

Hey there XxwvwolfxX!

-

You may want to check your family settings on your account and see if it's on by going to "Settings>Family Settings"> and then make sure that says "Off" If the account is a minor in your region, you will need to contact your parent/Guardian. How do I remove parental controls on my xbox account? :) If the
    account is an adult account but was created and started out as a minor, you will need to promote the account by going over to Settings>Account>Your Information>Promote Account. How do I remove parental controls on my xbox account? :)

iNb4 Ownage, Jan 23, 2014
  5. Miss Ghidorah Win User

how Do I remove the control parental?????

6. VibroPlex Win User

How do I remove parental controls?

You have the parental email addresse written down, right? If not, go to the Xbox and try to accept the Terms of Use and it will be shown to you.

1) Take that to
    http://account.live.com/password/reset
    for the password reset

2) If you can't reset it, go to
    http://account.live.com/acsr
    SAVE THE EMAILS SENT TO YOU

3) If that fails, contact Support (1-800-4MY-XBOX Option 2 in the US et Canada) and provide them with the Console ID number from Settings | System | Console Settings | System Info (it's on the 2nd
    line) and the reference number from the email sent to you in Step 2, and submit a UE Request. However, it is faster to have the Agent call you by going to

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us?xr=footnav#0:6:3
    (and if you're not in the US, replace that with your country code, e.g.,
    CA for Canada).
  7. blueamcat Win User

How do I remove parental controls?

Here's how to set it up, and should help you do the opposite. If they are under a diff gamertag/email you'll need access to that account to disable them. If you need further assistance don't hesitate to call support! US # is (800) 469-9269

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing-and-subscriptions/parental-controls/xbox-live-parental-control
  8. SPEEDCOLA99 Win User

disable parental control

i know my password for my parental controls but how do i get to remove the password completely so it dont ask for one any more ?
  9. Regicidic Win User

Hi, I'm having the same problem. I want to remove parental controls from my xbox console after turning 18, and I'm not sure how to do do unless changing my Windows Live ID to one that belongs to my parents. However, I get the same status code error.
Thema:

1. How do I remove parental controls on my xbox account? - Similar Threads - remove parental controls

2. No puedo quitar el control parental [I can't remove parental control]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No puedo quitar el control parental [I can't remove parental control]: No puedo quitar el control parental de mi xbox 360 mi interfaz es 2.0 17526.0 alguien me puede ayudar [Translation-I can not remove parental control of my Xbox 360 my interface is 2.0 17526.0...
  3. como quitar en control parental [Translation- How to remove in parental control]

in XBoX on Consoles
    como quitar en control parental [Translation- How to remove in parental control]: Split from this thread. Hola estoy en mi xbox 360 pero lo que pasa es que me pide el control parental pero no se cual es porque ya me lo vendieron con el codigo puesto y no puedo instalar nada...
  4. how to remove parental control

in XBoX on Windows
    how to remove parental control: hey, i did a new acc, and have problems with paints and tuning presets in fh4 on windows 10, it says that parental control in xbox live block it. Help pls. I don't have xbox...
  5. como quitar el control parental del mi consols 360 [How to remove parental control from my ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    como quitar el control parental del mi consols 360 [How to remove parental control from my ...: acabo de comprar esta consola quisiera saber si me ayudan con el codigo del control parental se lo agradeceria ya que no puedo jugar ni aser nada.gracias [Translation - I just bought this...
  6. quitar control parental [Remove Parental control]

in XBoX Accessibility
    quitar control parental [Remove Parental control]: acabo de comprar un xbox de segunda mano y trae control parental pero el muchacho no me dio la clave y no me deja jugar, podian ayudarme? [Translation - I just bought a second hand Xbox and...
  7. como quitar control parenta -[Translation - How to remove parenting control]

in XBoX on Consoles
    como quitar control parenta -[Translation - How to remove parenting control]: no puedo quitar el control parental como e hago -[Translation - I can't remove parental control as I do] 31de0c32-9d67-4d8c-bd80-d36c86e65686
  8. need help removing the family settings/parental controls!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help removing the family settings/parental controls!!!: can anyone please help me on how to completley remove the parental an family settings on my xbox 360. it was my brothers old one i factory reset it an ended up deleting all his stuff created my...
  9. How to remove parental controls that you didn't know were even set?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to remove parental controls that you didn't know were even set?: Hi, I'm having quite the issue. I recently purchased Forza Horizon 3 on my adult account, but whenever I try to access the online community of decals and designs, I can't access them due to...
  10. need help removing the family settings/parental controls!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help removing the family settings/parental controls!!!: can anyone please help me on how to completley remove the parental an family settings on my xbox 360. it was my brothers old one i factory reset it an ended up deleting all his stuff created my...